Concrete Authority, LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2015

We accept; Paypal, check and cash. Add a stamp and or stain to your project and we'll seal it for FREE!...

PREMIER ASPHALT & CONCRETE SOLUTIONS INC.

At Premier Asphalt & Concrete Services Inc., we are committed to delivering a higher standard of superior quality and value. We go above and beyond for our customers in order to ensure that they get decades of life out of the paving jobs we provide. We offer both Asphalt & Concrete paving, sealing, sealcoating, overlays, emergency pothole repair, grading, striping, parking block installations, concrete driveways, sidewalks, patios, stamped concrete and much more. We are a Colorado based company with over 25 years of experience. We are here to deliver you our foundation core values here at Premier Asphalt & Concrete Solutions, which are being genuine, reliable, honest and having integrity. We have built a solid reputation in the paving industry by delivering quality paving services, on time and while adding value and affordability

05/21/2020

From start to finish, Concrete Authority handled the job to perfection. After my initial outreach, Michael communicated quickly and thoroughly. The project came in on time and on budget. The result is better than I could have imagined and I appreciated the team’s knowledge and ability to work through the nuances of the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stamped Patio, Steps, and Retaining Wall

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry,stamped concrete

11/13/2017

Great work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete sidewalk

CATEGORY concrete repair

09/06/2015

Michael's work and attention to detail were terrific. Very easy to work with and has an artistic eye and great knowledge of concrete and brick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Michael repaired and stained my beat up old thresh hold and landing at the front door. It looks great and he improved my curb appeal greatly! He also stained the entire brick facade on my home and made it look brand new!

CATEGORY concrete repair

We offer concrete and masonry services for all of Lakewood, Colorado and surrounding areas.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal