Busy Bee Heating & A/C

Founded 2014 • With Angi since October 2015

15720 W 6th Ave Golden

Golden, CO 80401

“Our goal as a company at The Bee Heating & AC in Denver is to focus on doing what is best for the customer. I started The Bee since I saw a need for an educational, zero pressure approach to helping clients get the right information and service. When you choose The Bee Heat & AC in Denver you are

02/16/2021

Bill S.

Bryan was extremely professional, explained everything clearly and figured out the problem in minutes! Best customer service experience I have ever had. Highly recommended!!!

Description of Work
Furnace Repair

09/12/2019

Joseph P.

Honest answers to my questions

Description of Work
A/C repair

03/15/2017

Judith L.

12/27/2016

Steve O.

They did not even charge me for a service call.

Description of Work
Check furnace because of carbon monoxide sensor activating

Thank you!

12/18/2016

Kathy C.

Rather than coming to the house and pretending to do various things to fix the problem with my furnace, Howard called and walked me through a basic step. In my 25 years as a homeowner, I have never experienced this. I am bookmarking Howard's web site ([*** Link removed ***] because I never again need to worry about who to contact, whether an emergency or not.

Description of Work
Furnace was not blowing out heat.

11/28/2016

Michelle N.

We haven't ever had a better experience with an electrician. We will definitely use this company again!!!

Description of Work
We needed a new electrical box because ours wasn't up to code and we needed a few outlets rewired.

10/31/2016

Jordan N.

Perfect. Howard was amazing

Description of Work
Yearly service on AC

07/26/2016

Karen G.

Howard was amazing. He did professional work, explained what he was doing and was very transparent about the cost. I will use him again for scheduled work.

Description of Work
Emergency HVAC service as the furnace was not working to cool the house. The drain from the condenser was blocked and it created some problems with the electronics.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We really appreciate it!

12/11/2015

savannah L.

Description of Work
I came home from work to a cold house. Before calling them I had called 4 other companies, and the three that answered the phone said they were scheduled two weeks out. Then when I called 24 hour HVAC the owner Howard answered. He said he was very busy but if I was flexible on time he could come the same day! He kept me posted throughout the rest of the day and still made it out even though he wasn't able to make it here until 9:00 pm. Within 15 minutes he had diagnosed the problem a bad motor, and said he had the part available on his truck. He had the motor replaced within an hour, including a very thorough cleaning of the furnace. He was polite, professional and I would definitely use him again in the future. He mentioned that I would probably have to replace the furnace within the next few years, but it checked out safety wise so we didn't need to yet. Great job! You are my new HVAC guy.

12/11/2015

Ali S.

Description of Work
Our boiler went out on a Friday night around 8. We tried calling our normal guys that we had used last time but they said they couldn't make it out until next Wednesday. Tried calling a few other companies only to get voicemail. I googled 24 hour HVAC companies and they showed up as serving our area. When I called the owner Howard said he could be here in within the hour and said over the phone it sounded like some valve, pressure valve I believe. Anyway he showed up that night, and said he had to grab the part from a parts store since he didn't have it. Came back about an hour later with the part, and worked until 12 at night to make sure we had heat! We were very impressed with him and will be using them again in the spring to install an AC in one of our rentals. Great service, Highly Recommend!

Elite Rooter

2022 Super Service Award

Quality West Heating & Cooling

9 Year SUPER SERVICE AWARD winner on Angie's List! *** Boilers, Mini Split Ductless Systems, Furnace, Air Conditioning, Humidification, Air Quality*** Upfront pricing, clean and friendly technicians, an A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau! Quality West is well known for their multitude of "A" ratings for Furnace, Air Conditioners, and Boiler system replacements and repair. They are Xcel Energy Approved Contractors and authorized to offer REBATES to Xcel Energy customers for whom they install new High Efficiency Air Conditioning and Heating systems. (Note: Only approved contractors can participate in the Xcel rebates.) Call to schedule a FREE ESTIMATE on a new system! Financing programs are available, and options include 6 Months No Payments/No Interest - Same As Cash, or Low Monthly Payment Plans (with approved credit). Locally owned and operated since 2002. The entire staff at Quality West looks forward to being of service to you and your family!

Offers by Quality West Heating & Cooling on Angi
    BullsEye Plumbing Heating & Air

Inquiries, feel free to email us at denver@bullseyeplumbing.com. BullsEye Plumbing Heating & Air provides fast and affordable plumbing, heating & air, and utilities excavation services to Denver, and surrounding areas. We offer same-day service in most cases and have a Lowest Price Guarantee! Our technicians are highly qualified and skilled to tackle your problems with the quality and care you deserve as our customer! As proud members of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating, we believe you will be highly satisfied with our services. Our award winning services include, but are not limited to: heating and air, sewer and drain cleaning, leaky faucet repair, clogged drains, garbage disposals, water heaters, water and sewer line repairs and replacements, sewer line camera/scopes, sewer line jettings, air conditioner installations furnace installations and MORE! BullsEye Plumbing Heating & Air also offers frozen water line thawing, humidifiers and water softeners. We are also able to pinpoint areas that need repair with video inspections. If you are experiencing continuous problems with your sewer line, it may be time to have the line inspected. BullsEye Plumbing, Heating & Air has state of the art camera and locating equipment. This service will provide you with an actual, first-hand look at the problem as well as an exact location of the issue to include depth. This will allow for more specific information to provide you with the most knowledgeable and affordable solution. Call BullsEye Plumbing, Heating & Air today to schedule your service. Winner of Best of Home Advisor!

Offers by BullsEye Plumbing Heating & Air on Angi

Jefferson County
    Division of Building Safety
    12/22/2016
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Furnace Repair, Furnace Installation, Air Conditioning Repair, Air Conditioning Installation, AC, Boiler Repair, Boiler Installation, Boiler Replacement, Boiler Service and Maintenance, Furnace Repair, Furnace Replacement, Furnace Service and Maintenance, Plumbing Services, Drain Cleaning and Sewer Line Replacement, Furnace Replacement