Academy Services

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2005

Family-owned and operated for 20 years. Excellent reputation. Fully certified. $40 off for Angie's List members....

Fiber Clean

Owner/Operator, Rob Engerman does all the work himself, NO EMPLOYEES! Angie's List Super Service Award Winner for last 8 years. Established 1989. Rob is well educated and experienced with carpets, area rugs, upholstery cleaning, pet odors, stains, & air duct cleaning. As an owner operator since 1989, Rob is proud to offer the highest level of quality cleaning services, using state of the art equipment & quality products to get the best cleaning possible. 80% of his work each year comes from repeat or referred customers. If you want the best cleaning job possible and a person you can trust, Call Rob Today! He will be happy to help you with any of your cleaning needs. All work has 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

Offers by Fiber Clean on Angi
Deep Freeze Mechanical

We have the pleasure of taking issues off our clients hands. While we have vast experience in many areas of construction, it truly is about how we can tend to your needs. Taking great pride in any project we take on for you.

1st Resort Carpet Cleaning

1st Resort Carpet Cleaning, in business since 2011, is your locally owned and operated carpet cleaning business. We have many years of industry experience to give you confidence that we are your number one choice for all your carpet cleaning needs. Call us today and we look forward to your future business!

Offers by 1st Resort Carpet Cleaning on Angi

07/12/2017

Wendi A.

Very well, got almost all stains out

Description of Work
Whole house carpet clean

06/01/2017

Elizabeth P.

Work done as expected. I've been using this company for 10+ years. They were formerly called Ex-El Cleaning &: Restoration.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

07/18/2015

Susan H.

It is so refreshing to deal with a company who -- from the very first phone call -- is responsive and truly interested in accommodating my needs. They made a special effort to get my job scheduled quickly and the communication throughout the process was exemplary. They came when they said they would, did a fantastic job, and were very respectful of my time and my home. I highly recommend them and look forward to using their services again myself.

Description of Work
We had some water damage in our basement following last month's major rain storms, and one area of our carpet had to be pulled back to remove the soaked pad. I hired Academy Services to replace the pad, stretch and reinstall the carpet, and then clean it.

07/02/2014

Debbie S.

The owner was very helpful. He went out of his way to look up for information. He also investigated and gave me sort of a rough estimate for cleaning our tile. I think he’s very good and very nice. He probably would have done a good job of cleaning both, but the cost prevented us from going with him. Part of his work would be “A” with all the work that he did but the price that he quoted would offset that. I would use them again if I could afford to.

Description of Work
I didn’t use Academy Services. They came out and gave me quote for carpet cleaning.

01/05/2014

Anita & Martin R.

Happy with the service. Our tile looked great after it was cleaned. We couldn't believe the difference. We were happy with how it looked. The carpets were cleaned also.

Description of Work
I used Academy Services.

Category carpet cleaners,floor cleaning

06/09/2011

Pat M.

The initial visit was about $1,200 and the next one was free. I'm not sure how much this one will cost. I like them. They are very responsive, professional and thorough. They are a lot better than a lot of the competitors.

Description of Work
I am using Academy Services today.

03/30/2011

Pat M.

Everything was done as we previously agreed upon. The estimate was given a few weeks before we arranged to have the work done. During that time, we removed a lot of furniture which could have changed the estimate as there was a lot more carpet to be cleaned.

Description of Work
Ed was top notch. He did a thorough estimate. I had several carpets along with the wall-to-wall. He did everything as requested and they were able to get out some stains left behind by 2 cats. We are preparing our house to be put on the market and carpets had not been professionally cleaned in 4 years. The stairs were also of particular concern to me but they look almost brand new! I highly recommend this company.

12/15/2009

GLENN D.

The owner showed up to give me an appraisal on the work and the price. He also told me who would come at what time. It happened exactly as he said. Two of his people showed up and removed all the stains except a coffee stain. They tried but could not remove it completely. The sick animals that died left many stains that they removed completely. It looks brand new now although it is 15 years old.

Description of Work
I used them to clean the carpets damaged in the storm.

10/18/2009

Zalan S.

Chris at Academy Services did a fantastic job. After Academy Services left, my carpet looked brand new. Chris was able to get out stubborn spots that have been in the carpet for 2 years. Academy stays until every square inch of carpet has been cleaned and protected (no rushing through to get the job done), and they leave fans to aid in drying. This is not your run-of-the-mill carpet cleaning company. You'll pay more, but the results are worth every penny.

Description of Work
Deep cleaned and sprayed protectant on entryway, living room, dining room, and hallway carpet. Also deep cleaned a separate rug by the front door.

09/19/2009

Lee D.

The rugs are like new. This isn't like "Stanley Steemer" or other "surface" steaming cleaning - it is more like carpet restoration. It is more costly but the results are far more profound and impressive. It takes a while for the carpets to dry (with the help of fans set strategically throughout) but the results are well worth the extra effort.

Description of Work
Very deep cleaning of white rugs throughout the main floor of the house. Spot cleaning in other areas throughout.

Category carpet cleaners

CARPET AND UPHOLSTERY CLEANING, PET STAIN AND ODOR REMOVAL, SPECIALTY SPOT REMOVAL, NATURAL STONE (MARBLE, SLATE, LIMESTONE, ETC) CLEANING, FLOOR TILE AND GROUT CLEANING, GARAGE FLOOR POWER WASHING, WOOD FLOOR CLEANING

DRAIN/SEWER BACK UP CLEANING