B&M Roofing of Colorado Inc

Founded 1947 • With Angi since August 2005

FREE ESTIMATES BBB GOLDSTAR MEMBER COLORADO ROOFING ASSOCIATION MEMBER ROOFCONNECT SERVICE PROVIDER...

A Reliable Roofer Bat-Man Construction

We are a local roofing company with years of experience in hail damage and working with insurance companies. We provide quality workmanship and great customer service, because we strongly believe that Our Customers deserve the best.

Colorado Superior Roofing & Construction, Inc.

Colorado Superior Roofing is a local family-owned company that's been around since 2002. Our focus is on residential and commercial roofing, gutters, windows, siding, and painting. As insurance specialists with former insurance adjusters on staff, we can manage your entire claim and see that your house is returned to its beautiful pre-storm condition. CSR offers industry-leading ten-year minimum workmanship warranties on all new roofs. We have an A+ rating with the BBB and are one of the five Colorado roofing companies to be 5 star rated by the Home Services Review. We are also preferred contractors on Team Dave Logan.

Offers by Colorado Superior Roofing & Construction, Inc. on Angi
Skylight Specialists, Inc.

Skylight Specialists, Inc., is a family owned & operated skylight company based in Littleton, CO. We repair, replace and install all residential and commercial skylights. With the support of a thoroughly-trained and highly skilled crew of in-house technicians, we have special teams of experts dedicated to each of our commercial & residential divisions that are fully equipped with the knowledge and experience necessary to see your project through. Since 1980, Skylight Specialists, Inc. has been redefined “living space” and brought light to our customer’s lives. Backed by over 30 years of experience & over 10,000 customers, we are the nation’s #1 skylight resource.

Offers by Skylight Specialists, Inc. on Angi

06/19/2017

B & M were very responsive and professional. The went above and beyond any previous work done on the area. They estimated correctly, showed up on time, and did what they said they would do to repair the roof. We haven't had a problem since. We are so happy with their work!

Description of Work
Repair of area leaking inside. This was the second time it was repaired (the first by another roofer).

08/02/2016

Band M Roofing provided a competitive estimate for a new shake shingle roof. They were prompt and professional and did the job in record time. The workmen were very professional and considerate of the customer. They kept the worksite very clean. They worked safely. The job they did was exceptional. I had observed their work on a neighbors home and they did the same quality work on that job also. T...

Description of Work
Replaced Shake Shingle roof with new premium Shake Shingle roof

09/10/2013

We have hired B&M before for repairs on our roof, especially on the old EPDN rubber over garage. They have always done a very good job at a very reasonable cost. They began the work on 8/5 (90% completed), and finished most of final work within next two weeks. Some problems in communication for health and other reasons. Finished job and corrections on 8/23. Our compliments to Grant, Joe, and Blake...

Description of Work
Installed Timberline shingles on two-storey townhome as well as EPDM (rubber) roofing on flat roof on top roof, same on roof over deck in back, and same over garage and overhang above front patio.

09/07/2013

B&M worked quickly and efficiently with the insurance adjuster to agree on the scope of work and the price. B&M's onsite estimator also worked with office staff to have contract emailed for signature and presentation to the adjuster so that I was able to get a check for the full amount of the work (less my deductible) on the spot. That saved a lot of time, especially since the adjusters were all v...

Description of Work
Provider replaced roof that was damaged by hail storm.

08/13/2013

Although they were not the lowest bid I got, they were incredibly HONEST, responsive, on time, professional and pleasant. Other companies had tried hard sell scare tactics, and were pushing me to replace the entire roof, instead of the one section. The job was done by a wonderful crew and the huge mess was cleaned up entirely - it was as if they had never been there. Dan even came back to personal...

Description of Work
Repaired skylight leaks and replaced damaged, very old section of roof.

Category roofing,skylights

08/18/2012

B&M is an outstanding organization and did a superb joct of re-roofing my home that was damaged in severe windstorms last winter. Their installation crew was very professional and very hard working. If they had not run out of edging material, they would have completed the job in one day. They returned the next day to complete the work. They were very cognizant of my property, and with a couple of minor exceptions, did a great job of protecting my landscaping during the removal of the old roofing material. They performed an excellent clean up job before leaving. They returned a couple of days later to reinstall some guy wires on a wood fireplace chimney that had be removed during the roof installation. They worked flawlessly with my electrical contractor who was installing two new bathroom ventilating fans and provided him with the necessary access to install the fan ductwork from above and they by installing the roof caps during the roofing installation. This negated the possibility of damage to the new roof if the fans were installed later. pr

Description of Work
B&M completely removed the old roofing material and installed new underlayment, Class 4 asphalt shingles, ice and water shield at the eaves, pre-finished drip edge flashing around the entire perimeter of the roof, new flashings at the roof and vertical wall intersections, prepainted attic vents, installed new flashings on all pipe penetrations and painted them to match the roof color, and installed two roof caps for new bathroom ventilation fans being installed by my electrical contractor.

06/11/2012

First, their bid was a thousand dollars lower than another bid I received last month. Of course they offered more expensive options and when i pressed them for more details, they did not press me to go with a more "quality" product...you know, the old bait and switch. Quite the opposite. Grant assured me that the roof I wanted had stood the test of time. The roofing crew was industrious, courteous and incredibly neat. My yard, deck were spotless at the end of the work day. I know there are other fine roofing companies in the Denver metro area. But on this day, there is no finer roofing company than B&M.

Description of Work
Took off old shake roof and replaced it with asphalt shingles. They also replace flashing and vents. Great craftsmanship

06/03/2011

After two previous estimates, I found B&M to be straightforward and honest! Their work was quick and roofers courteous. This was no "sell-job" and experience was as good as can get. No one wants a roof problem and these folks made it almost painless.

Description of Work
The flashingwas installed was cut short and didn't reach the edge of the roof. Water ran under the trim and rotted the wood.

11/01/2010

They did take some time to give me the quote. They were professional but they also told me that I did not need to replace the roof this year and saved me some money. They were pretty responsive.

Description of Work
I got a quote from B & M Roofing months ago. They have given me three quotes; one was $7000, other $8000, and then $10,000.

07/22/2010

I don't remember a whole lot about the experience, but overall I was satisfied.

Description of Work
B & M Roofing repaired some shingles on the top of the roof.

Category roofer

Residential & commercial roofing, asphalt shingle & metal tile.