Baker Builders LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2013

5660 Iris Parkway

Frederick, CO 80504

Baker Builders Mission Statement: Baker Builders, LLC will provide superior home construction services by adding value for our clients through innovation, foresight and successful performance. We will execute construction projects with integrity and purpose that is respectful to our clients, co-workers, vendors and municipal building departments....

03/14/2022

Kristin L.

We found a speck home being built by Baker Builders. We went under contract just in time to pick out all of the finishes. We worked primarily with Travis, who was great to work with. He communicated well on any changes, delays, or issues. At the time we were building there were several supply chain issues, so we had to make some changes along the way. Travis always provided an alternative or solution anytime we needed to make a change. The house turned out beautiful! We are very happy with our custom home.

Description of Work
Custom Home build

Category contractors,home builders

06/15/2019

Mary M.

We chose Baker Builders from the start because of their professionalism. We finished our daughters basement into a mother-in-law apartment. They weren't the highest bid or the lowest but seemed to offer the guidance that we needed. We met at their office and felt comfortable right away. Dustin Baker is a very honest man, Susanne, the designer did just that, she is great! I can't say enough about Jay the construction manager. He is prompt, has any issues addressed immediately and did a great job! Thank you Baker Builders for our lovely new home!

Description of Work
Basement Finish

Category basement remodeling

[Member Name Removed] thank you so much for the kind words. It truly was a pleasure working with you and [Member Name Removed]. We are very grateful to have people like y’all to work with. Please let us know if y’all ever need anything.

12/12/2018

Matt A.

Baker Builders did a great job helping us remodel our master bath after a pipe broke and and we needed a solution. They were extremely helpful and worked with our schedule to get us back to normal.

Description of Work
Master Bath remode

Category home remodeling

We really enjoyed working with you guys as well. Wonderful people and we are thankful for the opportunity.

04/20/2018

Stephanie K.

Baker was on time to start work and finished as expected. The look flows with the rest of the house and adding the modern French door opened up the space.

Description of Work
500 sq ft basement

Category contractors,basement remodeling

Thank you for the review. We really enjoyed working with you guys. If you need anything else please let us know!

12/03/2017

Stan A.

The project went very well and has met or exceeded our expectations. Their bid was very price competitive. We felt they provided more value and detail in their bid than other contractors and they did not demand a large down payment to start the project. They were very professional at all times during the project and arrived and completed work at scheduled times. They handled any and all concerns we had during the project promptly as well as maintaining excellent communication with us throughout the entire project. We are extremely pleased with the beauty and functionality of our new kitchen. As our project progressed, we had Baker Builders do additional work to other rooms of the house as well as some exterior improvements. They were able to schedule and complete the additional work we requested within the time frame of our original project. We highly recommend Baker Builders as they are honest, reliable, and do quality work at a fair price.

Description of Work
We hired Baker Builders to do a complete tear down and remodel of our outdated kitchen.

Category contractors,masonry,home remodeling

We appreciate your review [Member Name Removed], it was a joy working with you guys. Your kitchen is beautiful and the experience for us was great. It’s always fun working with awesome people.

10/31/2017

Cassi T.

They have great communication and finished projects on time. I highly recommend this company and have given out their name to my friends and family!

Description of Work
Baker Builder's has worked on multiple projects in our home. They helped us remodel our kitchen, scraped popcorn ceiling, did drywall repair, painting, and etc.

10/17/2017

Julie A.

Amazing. Dustin and his team were courteous, professional, efficient and caring. So difficult to find this caliber of professionals. They're the best!

Description of Work
BB remodeled my basement. Turned a mess into a beautiful, useful space. Any future questions I had were addressed promptly and given the attention as if they were on the job currently.

10/12/2017

Dillon B.

Dealing with Baker Builders is really simple. They are courteous and quick to respond. They dealt with any changes immediately and checked in with me through the entire process to make sure I understood everything they were doing.

Description of Work
I have used Baker Builders for several projects now. They have replaced my driveway and my fence in my yard. I cannot wait to use them on my bathroom remodel.

Category masonry,garage builders,basement remodeling

07/31/2017

Mike K.

Overall it went very well. A couple slight delays, but nothing major. Very responsive, respectful and reasonably priced. Great crew to work with. Very pleased with the end result. Will call again.

Description of Work
Finished basement. Entertainment room and small bath.

Category contractors,basement remodeling

05/18/2017

Kim A.

We absolutely loved our experience working with Baker Builders! We hired them to finish our basement, and couldn’t be happier. Dustin Baker worked with us closely to make sure we got what we were aiming for. He stayed within our budget, and made our deadline with a week to spare. He was always available, and never left us hanging. His lead team members, Noel and Nick, were always right there for us too. The rest of the team was also friendly and professional, and always pleasant to be around. Besides the high quality of work, we were also extremely impressed with the way Dustin cared for his employees. Our project ran over both Thanksgiving and Christmas, and we were happy to hear that they were given that time off to spend with their families. How many construction companies do that? We also noticed that Dustin’s wife even sent Christmas treats to them. It’s clearly a family-oriented business, which we love to support. One last thing: Recently we discovered a problem that had happened during construction, but didn’t show up until later. As soon as we contacted Dustin, he was right on it for us, helping us figure out the issue, solve the problem quickly, and didn’t charge us a dime. He is a man of integrity and is trustworthy. We can’t say enough good things about Baker Builders, and HIGHLY recommend them!

Description of Work
Basement finish

Category contractors

[Member Name Removed] - All I can say is you guys are awesome. Your family will always be one I remember. Thank you for the business, friendship and kind words. Hope the in laws are enjoying the space!

05/16/2017

Thomas S.

The original project was completed on-time and under budget. Dustin met with me twice a day, once in person in the morning to check on the progress and once in the evening by phone to let me know what time the crew would arrive the next day and outline what was to be completed. As I noted above when Dustin found out there was a workmanship issue three years after the project was completed, he immediately remedied it at no cost to me.

Description of Work
I had Dustin finish my basement three years ago. The finished basement was exactly what I had envisioned. I also had them build a full wall book case (which they had never done, but which turned out great). The original project was completed on-time and under budget. Dustin met with me twice a day, once in person in the morning to check on the progress and once in the evening by phone to let me know what time the crew would arrive the next day and outline what was to be completed. Why am I writing this review three years later? Well, one of his former employees cut the end of the a clean out plug because the cover didn't fit. Eventually this caused damage to the drywall. I contacted Dustin and the following week he had a crew here repairing the damage (at no cost to me). The repair is seamless and you can't tell there was ever a problem. You hear nightmare stories about contractors and I was very fortunate to find Dustin. You'd be hard pressed to find a contractor who would stand behind his work three years later.

Category contractors,apartments

[Member Name Removed] you guys are great. We take a lot of pride standing behind our work even if the “warranty” period is over. If we find that our craftsmanship is anything less than stellar and we somehow didn’t catch it while onsite it doesn’t mean we won’t honor it when it comes to light. Thank you for understanding the situation and allowing us to get everything taken care of for y’all. Hope you’re enjoying that awesome museum in your basement!!