5280 Storm LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since November 2013

5280 Storm LLC specializes in storm restoration. We are a locally owned and operated company....

Garcias roofing

Flatiron Roofing LLc

RoofTec Precision Exteriors

RoofTec Precision is one of the best roofers Denver to work with if you are looking for top-quality Westminster roof shingles and Westminster gutter contractor. Contact us today.

Lion Home Service

Lion Home Service is setting a new standard of excellence in the industry. We specialize in prompt service, quality fixes, and a reliable response that you can trust. We take pride in our reputation and have built our business one satisfied customer at a time. Whether you need an emergency repair, regular maintenance, or have a project you are planning, we are your total home solution. Service Delivered With Pride! Heating, Cooling, Electrical, Septic, Roofing, Gutters, Indoor Air Quality and MORE! Look for the Home Service company offering the best service and guarantees to ensure your repair or service is done correctly the first time! 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE- We agree to accept responsibility for your complete satisfaction with the materials we use and the workmanship we provide. During the first year, if you are dissatisfied with our service or our people for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make it right and correct the problem to your satisfaction. Additional Guarantees- We Value Your Safety- No Blame Game-We Value Your Time-Apples to Apples -Workmanship

Offers by Lion Home Service on Angi

12/28/2013

A former employee stated he repaired my roof. I only had contact with the former employee for the longest . His name is Dave, Dave finally after giving me the run around for almost 8 months finally gave me the number of Eco Guard to fix my problem, Chris was awesome.. He immediately came and inspected my roof set up an appointment to repair what Dave was suppose to have done. Chris has done great ...

Description of Work
The old owners put on a second roof/ I needed a repair and vent fix

[Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure helping you. I am sorry the old employee that is no longer with us didn't handle this sooner. We appreciate the review and honest feedback of our service. Please let us know if we can help with anything in the future.

Construction restoration primarily focused on exterior such as roofing, gutters, siding, paint, windows. We also certify roofs for realtors, insurance agents and homeowners which can include a yearly maintenance program.

We do not remodel homes or any part of homes. We do not do interior work unless it is storm restoration related.