Westers Roofing

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2009

Homeowners in Northern Colorado have relied on Westers Roofing to provide with them with an array of superior roofing solutions for the past 20 years. Our goal is to provide customers with quality that can be trusted and a relationship that continues beyond the completion of your roof. John Westers started out as a roofer before becoming a contractor, adding to his full understanding of the importance of having a roof done right. Brooks Gordon is the operations and sales manager and Liz Westers is the office manager. Local, small and thorough! We look forward to working with you....

Highroad Roofing

Highroad Roofing is different from other roofing companies in the area. We are intentional about every aspect of our business and how we serve our customers. Why? Because we understand that how we do business affects your life. So, with that in mind, we strive for quick turnaround times while keeping safety first and always paying attention to every detail of your roofing project. What’s more, it’s not just the quality of the job, but the quality of the entire experience. When you work with our roofing contractors, you can always expect the highest quality job and best overall experience. We offer free, no-obligation estimates, and are proud to serve Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley, Cheyenne, and the surrounding areas. Call us today for a free roofing inspection!

Shield Roofing

Roof replacement specialist serving Northern Colorado for 4 years. Honesty and integrity are the backbone of the operation. Ryan Murphy started in the business supervising jobs and doing repairs learning every fascet of the industry from working with insurance companies for a full replacement to hunting down a leak and repairing it. If you are looking for personalized service then contact Ryan today. 970-646-2021

Offers by Shield Roofing on Angi
Sol Vista Roofing

Building The Best Roofs In Colorado. We believe in high-quality construction, customer service, and professionalism. We are experts in shingle roofing, metal, stone-coated steel, composite products, and tile.

10/11/2018

I did not use them. They patched the holes, but charged me a ton of money to do it. To be fair it was only temporary, but did it in a very shoddy way. I asked for a bid for the permanent fix and they sent me an email with no official paper work saying it would be "about $2,000" (which was way out of line). Poor customer service.

Description of Work
Roof Repair

[Member Name Removed], we understand your feelings about this situation and hope to explain where we were coming from. We received your request for work to attend to the holes in your roof from a tree penetrating in a few places and made contact with you immediately. We just happened to be in the area of your home around that time and deemed it to be an emergency with the weather that had swept through plus what may be yet to come. Our goal is to keep water from getting further into your home, and a patch is not necessarily pretty - - it's temporary. We billed accordingly, which may seem high, but it was standard pricing for emergency repairs of this extent. With this being high season for roofers it's pretty difficult to get someone to answer, yet arrive at your home almost immediately. We recognize that you would have liked to have more of an opportunity to meet us and receive a full detailed estimate to do the actual final repairs. In the moment we had to prioritize how formal to be and we opted to send a note stating an estimated price that it could truly reach. There was also discussion of using other specific roofers for the completion of the project. You mentioned using a company that was referred to you by a trusted friend. We agreed that they would be a good option as they are well-regarded in the community and had true belief that you would probably use them. The other roofing company you mentioned is not one we wish to compete with for some pretty important reasons. We were as up front with this information as we could be. We do apologize for not meeting your expectations of providing a detailed estimate. We are always learning and doing our best to keep our busy days focused on quality and service as we have for many years.

12/13/2017

Very professional, did on time and on budget. They worked with our insurance company and things went very smoothly. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
New roof after hail damage

09/19/2017

We've had the pleasure of being serviced by Westers Roofing a couple of times. I was initially impressed when they came to our home to do a roofing inspection and again when we had them install some heat tape to mitigate ice dams. When I purchased an investment property and needed a new roof installed, Westers was my first choice. The work was done on time and on budget. They made the whole process easy and pleasant. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Roof inspection at our residence (3 years ago). Heat tape installed at our residence (last year). New roof on single family investment property (this year).

08/28/2017

John arrived very quickly after my call and did a good inspection. Remarkably, he found no significant damage and did not recommend any changes to the shingles or plywood. A nice surprise! I appreciate this kind of honesty and will use Westers Roofing when next the roof needs replacing.

Description of Work
Inspect the roof for hail damage.

08/22/2017

Service as discussed however I had to ask for the pictures that we had agreed on to be provided.

Description of Work
Roof repairs

08/18/2017

I would absolutely use them again. As with any project, there were some minor issues. Brooks resolved them to our satisfaction. The roof is top quality and looks great. Their clean up after the project was excellent.

Description of Work
Roof was hail damaged. Had to remove the old roof and install new shingles.

06/28/2017

Extra effort was made to match the faded shingles, which required a second trip. The cost was half of an earlier bid. The communication was excellent and I would have them replace the roof in the future without a second thought.

Description of Work
Roof repair for missing shingles

04/26/2017

They did a nice job. The guy came out immediately. I would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
They did a roof repair.

01/12/2017

The job was completed in a timely manner. When I re-roof the house, Westers is who I'll call.

Description of Work
A simple repair of a section of blown off asphalt shingles.

09/17/2016

He showed up on time and took care of the work as promised. Westers Roofing will be my first choice for any future roof project. I would highly recommend them to anyone in the Colorado Springs area.

Description of Work
Eric with Westers Roofing did a great job taking care of my roof modification required for a renovation project.

Roof replacements.