Spectrum Home Services of Northern Colorado

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2010

2.5

740 Oxford Ln

Fort Collins, CO 80525

Spectrum Home Services of Northern Colorado has specialists in the following fields: Home Cleaning, Lawn Maintenance, Handyman and Senior Services. We would love to make a custom plan to fit your needs... Call us today! (970) 980-6307...

07/14/2013

Kelly Ann B.

He was supposed to mow, spray weeds, trim, etc., and he did nothing. We paid him ahead of time and he did not do the work.

Description of Work
He did not do anything-he was supposed to do the landscaping Also tried housecleaning-we agree with the previous review, also. Does not respond to phone calls, emails, texts

Category house cleaning

03/30/2013

Doug H.

First of all the two women showed up an hour and a half before they were supposed to. Normally, this would have been fine, but I had other commitments and it was just lucky that I happened to be home for a few minutes to let them in. I gave them the list of items (see above in services performed box) and told them to take them in priority, knowing that they would not get all of the items completed. Soon after they started I had to leave. When I came back, I was surprised at how little they had accomplished. In addition they had not followed my priority order of cleaning. What little they did clean was not at all thorough. For instance they were to clean the kitchen counters. There were still areas that still had obvious residue. I was able to clean it by simply wiping with soap and water. I have had other cleaning services in the past who did a good job and accomplished a lot. These people did not measure up at all. I am extremely disappointed in Spectrum and the workers that they sent to perform the cleaning. There was poor work ethic in the performance of the job. I would never hire them again.

Description of Work
I contracted Spectrum Home Services to do four hours of house cleaning (actually two people two hours). Spectrum had a list of items that they normally perform for house cleaning services. I used that list to prioritize their duties. Note: I found Spectrum through a coupon from online discount marketplace. I used a voucher to contract the service. The duties included: 1 Clean Tile & Hardwood Floors 2 Vacuum 3 Crevice Vacuum All Rooms 4 Wipe Down Doors, Jams, Frames 5 Wipe Window Frames and Sills 6 Window Washing-Inside 7 Wipe Down All Kitchen Cabinets 8 Wipe Down Fixtures in Bathrooms 9 Clean All Baseboards 10 Vacuum Primary Furniture 11 Vacuum / Clean Blinds 12 Wipe Down All Light Fixtures 13 Clean carpet

Category house cleaning

05/03/2011

Colleen D.

He never called me back. I called him twice, I wanted to get going on the remodeling for either the kitchen or the basement.

Description of Work
I wanted an estimate,

Category remodeling

ServiClean Home Solutions

Elite Rooter

Hartmann Works

I am a handyman capable of providing a broad range of services: home repairs and maintenance (including electrical and plumbing), remodels, additions, decks and patios, landscaping, fence installation, concrete and masonry. My background and experience for the past 25 years has been as a commercial architect and builder.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Personal Care, Nursing Services, Mold,

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Spectrum Home Services of Northern Colorado

How is Spectrum Home Services of Northern Colorado overall rated?

Spectrum Home Services of Northern Colorado is currently rated 2.5 overall out of 5.

What days are Spectrum Home Services of Northern Colorado open?

Spectrum Home Services of Northern Colorado is open:

What payment options does Spectrum Home Services of Northern Colorado provide

Spectrum Home Services of Northern Colorado accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Does Spectrum Home Services of Northern Colorado offer free estimates?

Yes, Spectrum Home Services of Northern Colorado offers free project estimates.

Does Spectrum Home Services of Northern Colorado offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Spectrum Home Services of Northern Colorado offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Spectrum Home Services of Northern Colorado offer a senior discount?

No, Spectrum Home Services of Northern Colorado does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Spectrum Home Services of Northern Colorado?

No, Spectrum Home Services of Northern Colorado does not offer warranties.

What services does Spectrum Home Services of Northern Colorado offer?

Spectrum Home Services of Northern Colorado offers the following services: Our services include deep & general cleaning, interior & exterior windows, laundry, dishes, yard care, mowing, edging, debris removal, leaf removal, errands, meal prep, grocery shopping, companionship, handyman, repairs, light remodels, light electrical, light plumbing, maintenance & installation, relocation assistance, sort, pack, unpack, pre/post housecleaning, junk removal, snow removal, sealing windows & doors, christmas lights, REO Services.

Are there any services Spectrum Home Services of Northern Colorado does not offer?

Personal Care, Nursing Services, Mold,