Rocky Mountain Roofers & Gutters LLC

Founded 1993 • With Angi since February 2008

458 S Link Ln

Fort Collins, CO 80524

Rocky Mountain Roofers and Gutters is a well established company built from the ground up by experienced industry professionals. From the beginning, our vision was to provide a higher level of service and value that transforms the opinions of all those who see the roofing industry in a tarnished light. Fostering this vision means doing what is right every time. Adding a powerful custom CRM to the mix, utilizing technological advances, and partnering with shingle manufacturers. A lot has occurred since our inception, but we’ve met and exceeded all of our goals. We couldn’t be more proud of our team members and our combined accomplishments! Follow our Journey Experienced Leader _ Our Owners Upper management has changed over the years with the coming and going of some staff like Production Managers and Office Managers but the founding partners continue to keep the wheels turning. Each of the partners has been in the roofing industry and brings with them a boatload of success stories and skills that make for the perfect team....

11/10/2020

James C.

I would not recommend Rocky Mountain Roofers and Gutters for your needs nor would I recommend Jon be trusted out of sight. In Jon's words; Rocky Mountain Roofers and Gutters Is a company for people that are ok with "Not Perfect" work. Rocky Mountain Roofers and Gutters Is for people that are OK with "So-So work". Rocky Mountain Roofers and Gutters Is for people that are not "Persnickety" about the work done to their house. These are quotes from Jon of Rocky Mountain Roofers and Gutters. We are at a stand still as of this review. Unless you are planning on watching everything that happens on your roof or to your gutters and inspecting in detail every action performed; do not hire Rocky Mountain Roofers and Gutters. I own a town home in Pinewood HOA. The other half of my building is owned by a real estate agent and Broker of NorthWest Real Estate, Lorraine S. Because if this, I trusted and accepted her recommendation to have Rocky Mountain Roofers and Gutters replace our shingles and gutters. There was intense communication and immediate call backs before work began. As soon as men were on my roof this experience all but disappeared. Any calls I made regarding concerns or questions were met with delayed response and convoluted excuses. My roof was mostly torn off by the first realization of this new business practice. My concerns were met with finger pointing at details I "should be concerned with" that were not Rocky Mountain Roofers and Gutters responsibility. My questions were answered vaguely and with delayed response and misdirection. Jon, who as best I can tell, is the project manager for my Contract, was at my house twice. Once to meet me and once to finally address my concerns after my refusal to pay for services do to an unmitigated error had remained unattended to two months after I voiced concern over it. Bruno was left in charge of handling me until his ability to do so expired. I seem to be in a battle over two unsightly crooked downspouts that were left despite my complaints. Both Bruno and Jon seem unaffected by this concern and dismissed me. Two months after my first phone call to Jon regarding the crooked downspouts, Jon finally goes out to my house to see in person where his "Gutter Guy" removed the mounting brackets to the downspout from the side of my house and moved them and it over where it now buts into my water spigot but puts the gutter drop and downspout straight. When I voiced concern about the exposed holes and newly drilled holes Jon said "you should be concerned about the front of the house where your grape vine was". (I had to cut my Ten year old, in its prime, Concord grape vine down or the "Gutter Guy" would not mount the new downspout) Jon never revisited my concern with the side of the house, and its modification, leaving me to defend why the front was not "perfect" because of my actions. Frustrated I moved on to my primary concern, the remaining, still existing, crooked downspout at the rear of the house. Jon's comments to me regarding my concern there was "Ya, its not perfect," "it is so-so" and "You are being persnickety.", and finally "I don't think it's worth not paying your bill over.". Jon in his comments admitted a visible and physical issue and a complacent disregard for me my property and its appearance. Along with show little regard for my property, Jon displayed a lackadaisical attitude for his job in quality control all but no concern for completing a job well done. Now, this has raised concern with all other work performed and ignored by Jon and Bruno and Rocky Mountain Roofers and Gutters that is not apparent and hidden from view. We are at a stand still as of this review. Unless you are planning on watching everything that happens on your roof or to your gutters and inspecting in detail every action performed; do not hire Rocky Mountain Roofers and Gutters.

Description of Work
Reroof and Gutters From hail damage

02/21/2016

Brett B.

I would never recommend these guys again. Some of the initial issues were just annoyances --- e.g., I laid out plywood for them to put on the lawn before driving the vehicle on it, and they didn't do it, and tore up the lawn instead. Workers left cigarette butts around. But this week I just discovered that a substantial amount of the roofing debris was left in my attic instead of hauled away. Nails, old shingles, scrap wood, etc. Tons of it. Had I known this closer to the time of the service,I would call them back. But I rarely go up to the attic, and only noticed it recently.

Description of Work
Replaced roof shingles and added gutters.

Category gutter repair, roofing

[Member Name Removed] my sincere apology to you, the company is under new management and we are striving for an excellent customer experience. When construction projects have issues, quality control measures must be in place to ensure a great customer experience. Since 2014, we have made vast improvements and strive to learn together with our customers on how we can improve as a company. Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback, it helps us grow. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss any issues you may have experienced and make you whole. Reach out to us at 970-2241-200. We would love the opportunity to earn your continued support as we grow our business.

08/05/2015

Neil E.

Description of Work
Complet replacement of roof,skylights,gutters, screens and the house was painted after all was damaged in the June 2014 hail storm..

[Member Name Removed], thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. The staff will be happy to read what you wrote about them. We strive for the greatest customer experience and positive reviews like yours help us to become stronger as a company. We look forward to seeing you again. Reach out to us with all your future needs at 9702241200.

06/09/2014

John S.

Description of Work
Could not evaluate because they informed me they were too busy to even look at the job.

Dear [Member Name Removed], thanks for leaving us a review. We strive as a company for an excellent customer experience. We would welcome the opportunity to speak with you about your experience. Please reach out to us at 970-224-1200.

03/13/2014

Kathleen C.

Workers were professional,quick and did a great job. We have used roofers before and this company actually cleaned up after themselves which is unusual for roofers. They are usually the worst of all contractors. But this company did an awesome job for us. Would hire again as we are very happy with results and get lots of compliments on the roof.

Description of Work
Replaced existing roof on 1900's farmhouse and newer addition, along with two car garage and guesthouse with metal roof. Very happy with roof, color and quality.

Dear [Member Name Removed], thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

10/06/2013

Stephen S.

having just completed a new addition to our home during the 2013 Larimer Flood, I was searching from Denver north to Wyoming but could not find many firms available or willing to perform this small job (install 6 squares of shingles and tie in to existing roof). I was turned down by many firms, or quoted extremely high 'storm prices'. Rocky Mountain was local, responded quickly (same day) to the job site, and I had an estimate within the day. I knew they were busy, so I kept things moving by providing the materials I wanted used, so their crew of Bo and Scott could fit this job in among their other backlog. They stayed in frequent communication regarding arrival times and worked non stop until the task was complete. I would not hesitate to use them again, and appreciate their willingness to work this job into their schedule.

Description of Work
Labor to install roof over new addition

05/18/2013

leticia L.

see comment above

Description of Work
they provided an estimate. not very thorough, and response time was bad.

Category gutter repair

[Member Name Removed] my sincere apology to you. I hope you found a contractor to meet your valued time schedule. If [Member Information Removed] please reach out to us so we can further assist you.

02/27/2013

Thomas K.

They made a huge mess while they worked, and they did nothing to clean it up. I'm still finding nails everywhere, and their truck left three large oil stains on the driveway. Furthermore, it was very difficult to get them to respond and correct these issues.

Description of Work
They installed a new roof on my house.

[Member Name Removed], my sincere apology to you, the company is under new management and we are striving for an excellent customer experience. When construction projects have issues, quality control measures must be in place to ensure a great customer experience. Since 2014, we have made vast improvements and strive to learn together with our customers on how we can improve as a company. Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback, it helps us grow. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss any issues you may have experienced and make you whole. Reach out to us at 970-2241-200. We would love the opportunity to earn your continued support as we grow our business.

01/30/2013

Mark B.

I called for an estimate to replace my wood shake roof. Jon actually came out and inspected the roof when I wasn't home. He submitted a proposal that was in line or slightly under the 6 other bids I received. Over the next 2 weeks, Jon helped me figure out the exact roof that I could have, based on HOA requirements and my budget. I would get information from other contractors about "Ice and Rain Barriers" and "Rain Edge" and Jon would help me figure out what I needed. I think at several times he thought I was taking advantage of him but I was really only trying to figure the whole process and product out. If I told him I wanted 2X4 Rain Edge he said "You probably don't need it, but great, we'll do it". For the most part, he was very understanding of how I personally needed to approach the whole process. Once all the details were settled on and the contract signed, Jon was very patient with me about starting the project. I have a 6900 square foot roof and it was January in Colorado. I kept putting the job off, even though the supply company was storing the materials. Jon would call and we would discuss the weather forecast. I told him I wanted to wait until the lows were in the 30's and the highs were in the 50's. He never pressured me but would touch base every week. Finally we had a great forecast. On Monday, January 21st, Jon called and said the forecast looked pretty good. "What do you think?," he said. "Let's do it" I said. On Wednesday his crew of 5 showed up. It was cold, about 30 that morning when they started, but they were up on the roof by 9:00, ripping it off. They worked until dark. They showed up Thursday morning and worked until dark again. Thursday afternoon is when then supply company delivered the materials. At one point I counted 12 men, most were working hard. My two complaints happened then. The huge and heavy delivery truck from Gulf Eagle Supply Company ran over my flagged sprinkler head. Then one worker from the Gulf Eagle Supply Company actually started doing "donuts" in my gravel driveway. The rocks were flying and my son's taillight is now broken. I do not blame Jon for this although I believe he is ultimately responsible for these things. Friday the crew worked until dark again but didn't quite finish. Weather was still beautiful but was forecast to change on Monday. Monday afternoon someone showed up and finished the job. That night we got 3 inches of snow. First time I actually enjoyed snow in a number of years. Before I was always worried about water damage. The county inspector came by on Wednesday, January 30 and gave a clean inspection. He said he never had any problems with this company. He signed off and now the only thing left is me paying the bill. Ouch! There was a question about a vent one the roof. Jon actually went up into the attic with me to help me figure out how to handle the problem, which was actually beyond the roofing job. I also asked to have a skylight supplied and installed. This was not a problem and was billed exactly as discussed. I did see some "not new" valley metal in the driveway. I expressed concern to Randy that this was not new material. He said that it wouldn't be used unless needed. Not sure if it was used or not. Jon also suggested several resources to fix some other issues I am having with the house. I think I will call him and follow up on those. I would definitely recommend Jon. He earned my trust by being available and always getting back to me, and I think, so far at least, he gave me a quality product, on time and on budget. Hopefully there are no leaks! Great job.

Description of Work
My wood shake roof was 19 years old. I had a leak that 4 different "professionals" could not figure out. I was worried that damage was happening and decided I needed a new roof. My HOA was very clear that I needed to get their approval of type and color. So off I went...

Category roofing, skylights

01/22/2013

Helen C.

Installers were polite and diligently worked to complete removal and replacement of roofing material. Very pleasent to work with.

Description of Work
Installers arrived and immediately began working on the roof. Removed and replaced shingles.

09/05/2012

John M.

I called Rocky Mountain Roofers and scheduled and appointment for a estimate. Scott was here on time and inspected the roof and generated and estimate. He sat with us and went through the estimate; including all options. We signed the contract and he said they would be here in a couple of days. The crew got here on time and removed the shingles/gutters and put down the under layment the first day. The second day the shingles and gutters were delivered and the crew installed both. The downspouts for the gutters were not delivered until two days later but they were installed that day. While they were taking things apart a gutter ripped a screen and during their inspection of the finished job they found the problem and offered to correct it. I was already re-screening the porch so I told them I would take care of it but I appreciated that they identified the problem and admitted their mistake. Ceasar, the foreman, was very good and easy to work with. Both he and Scott want to do the best job they can and I believe will stand by their installation should I have any problems.

Description of Work
Rocky Mountain Roofers replaced my roof and gutters and gutter guards. The brought the roof up to code by installing vents and a ridge cap to allow the attic to breathe.

02/16/2012

sean m. G.

I called and arranged on site estimate. 3 days later technician did estimate. I had 5 other estimates coming so I had to wait a week to sort them out. I arranged an installation date. Gutters were installed while I was at work and clean up so good you would not have known they had been here. Quality work, fast, and friendly. 5 stars or both thumbs up.

Description of Work
Complete removal and installation of new gutters.

Category gutter repair

07/12/2010

Joan P.

Rocky Mountain Roofers and Gutters installed my neighbor's shingles and recommended them to me. He had to coordinate with my other neighbor and myself since this is a townhouse and the roofs are connected. I actually never met with the owner, everything was completed over the telephone. I wound up having to be out of town the day the job was scheduled. My neighbor checked on it and everything was going just fine. When I got home the next day, I would not have known anyone had been there, except there was a beautiful new roof installed. I am extremely happy with the service I received and they did an excellent work.

Description of Work
The old shingles and gutters were removed and new ones installed.

07/16/2009

Barbara T.

The roofers failed to provide contract services. I could not communicate with the owners. They layed about on a lawn with messy coolers and lunch stuff everywhere. There was a delay in the shingles arriving (2 hrs). I had to ask them to lay tarps down and they failed to remove original felt to inspect the deck.

Description of Work
They put on new shingles-failed to inspect decking as contract, the sub contractors were non professional, 3 flashings were not nailed, ridge caps loose and gutters installed.

06/17/2009

Dionna G.

It went really well - they came on the day they promised and finished in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Replaced the roof and gutters on our garage, including adding a roof vent.

Lion Home Service

Lion Home Service is setting a new standard of excellence in the industry. We specialize in prompt service, quality fixes, and a reliable response that you can trust. We take pride in our reputation and have built our business one satisfied customer at a time. Whether you need an emergency repair, regular maintenance, or have a project you are planning, we are your total home solution. Service Delivered With Pride! Heating, Cooling, Electrical, Plumbing, Drain Cleaning, Septic, Roofing, Gutters, Indoor Air Quality and MORE! Look for the Home Service company offering the best service and guarantees to ensure your repair or service is done correctly the first time! 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE- We agree to accept responsibility for your complete satisfaction with the materials we use and the workmanship we provide. During the first year, if you are dissatisfied with our service or our people for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make it right and correct the problem to your satisfaction. Additional Guarantees- We Value Your Safety- No Blame Game-We Value Your Time-Apples to Apples -Workmanship

Offers by Lion Home Service on Angi
    All American Gutter Protection

The best decision you'll ever make! All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA, who prides themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, trained technicians and a lifetime performance warranty.

Colorado Roof Toppers

Colorado Roof Toppers is a small family owned and operated residential roofing company. Each job is supervised by the owners themselves - Scott and Denise Bart. We primarily re-roof residences, but we also install gutters and skylights when installing customer's roofs. Colorado Roof Toppers is proud to be one of the few CertainTeed Select ShingleMasters in Northern Colorado. We work hard to provide our customers the best service possible and to be sure that the quality of each roof we do is the same as what we would want on our own home. Ask about our $250 Cabela's gift card for Veterans!

Offers by Colorado Roof Toppers on Angi

Check, MasterCard, Visa

Asphalt, metal & flat roofing & do repairs. also repair & replace gutters & skylights.