Peterson Canvas & Awning

Founded 1957 • With Angi since October 2008

1825 Suite 120

Fort Collins, CO 80525

Additional contact - Tim Carroll. For installs & sales calls we travel to Fort Collins, Loveland, Windsor, Greeley, Estes Park, Boulder, Longmont, Denver, Colorado Springs, Cheyenne & Laramie, we will travel further depending on the job. We have projects in Telluride CO, Rock Springs WY, Casper WY,

05/04/2016

Larry M.

Description of Work
Refurbished the awning and corrected mistakes made by the original installer.

04/03/2016

Roger K.

The gave us a very reasonable price and gave us a 3-day window about ten days out when they could do them. We delivered the sides on the 21st and they called on the 23rd to tell us they were ready for pickup. The work looks great and the zippers and Velcro fasteners are better than when new. Very friendly personnel and professional service. We highly recommend them to anyone with canvas repair needs. They have relocated to1825 Sharp Point Drive, Suite 120, Fort Collins, CO 80525. They located on the west side, opposite the street side of the building. We will definitely use their service again.

Description of Work
We have a high-end 10'x10' tent we use for our business. The sides have 4'x10' screen panels on the upper halves which eventually became brittle and cracked after six years of exposure to the sun and heat. Rather than discard the bottom sections which include expensive graphics, we asked them if the could replace the screens and the Velcro strapping.

Category screen repair

03/11/2016

Jim G.

Description of Work
Installed an Eclipse retractable awning on our back deck. The cost specified above includes the awning itself plus installation. | |Our HOA architecture review board initially denied our planned roof mount (they wanted us to do a siding mount). Tim from Peterson joined us at one of our HOA meetings to advocate on our behalf. After he explained the merits of the roof mount, the HOA approved our plan.

06/18/2014

Martha T.

Description of Work
They helped my 14 year old son design a custom fit, roll back convertible top for his teardrop trailer. Great to work with. Incredibly good with him, teaching him and listening carefully to what he wanted.

05/27/2014

Dianne G.

It went very well after an initial snafu with when the shade would be completed because the order had not actually been placed due to an internal error. However, upon discovery of the error, the issue was addressed, the order was placed and rushed, and everything went smoothly. When the shade came in, it was installed at my convenience and as quickly as possible. After installation, I had problems with the pull cord. I called when I got home from work right at closing time. The manager came out to my home the same day after hours and made adjustments. He was extremely professional and took the time to make adjustments. I love the roll down deck shade that was fabricated to my specifications and the function of blocking the full summer sun allowing me to use the deck in the late summer afternoon. Peterson Canvas did a great job. Even though an error was made, as soon as it was discovered, they admitted and explained what had happened and then worked quickly to rectify it to a satisfactory end result. I did have to wait a little longer for my shade, but it was well worth it in the end.

Description of Work
Provided me with fabric swatches to choose color for roll down deck shade, provided a quote for, fabricated and installed same.

01/09/2012

James & Maureen P.

Tim Carroll came to our home and explained his product and went ahead and measured so as to give us a firm price. He came a second time to meet with the electrician and confirm details. A couple of weeks later the installation took place. We are extremely pleased with the sunscreens on the western facing windows of our home. We highly recommend Peterson Canvas, their product and their service.

Description of Work
Installed motorized solar shades mounted outside the western facing windows at our home. They work great. A perfect installation and on time. You would be hardpressed to find a more pleasant, knowledgeable and conscientious contractor.

Front Range Handyman

Front Range Handyman is here to help with all your home needs! Anything from drywall repairs to remodel work I am happy to help and serve the community. Not only do I take immense care and pride in the work I do but I also like to connect with customers and really get to know who I am working with for a more personalized expirience. I can help you with installing a new vinyl floor or yardwork. Just give me a call and see what I can do to help you!

Cransten Service All Stars

Cransten is your personal home services concierge to take care of all the jobs around the home that you need completed.We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Residential & commercial awnings, retractables, rollershades, solar shades & patio covers, industrial sewing products including animal products such as breeding dummies, cat hammocks, dog beds, deer & elk collars and pig slings, bags, banners, boat cover repair, cab enclosures, tarps & tool pouches.

Signs