McHugh Tile and Stone

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2010

McHugh Remodeling was founded by Matt McHugh, an artisan with over 20 years’ experience. In kitchen and bath renovations as well as basement and whole home remodeling. McHugh Remodeling is based in Fort Collins Colorado and proudly serves communities all across Northern Colorado with a commitment to customer service, fair pricing, and high-quality materials. One Call and we’ll get started. Call today or visit our website to request a free in home consultation!...

Exceptional Painting & Property Care

Exceptional Painting & Property Care has been serving Northern Colorado since 2009. We specialize in Interior and Exterior Painting. We are here to protect and beautiful your home. Our professional and dedicated team will bring your vision to life! We are ready to take on your home painting project!

Offers by Exceptional Painting & Property Care on Angi
Mountain Crest Painting, LLC

Here at Mountain Crest Painting LLC, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 25 years of experience we are experts in the painting trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. Please contact us today for a free estimate.

Phil's Pro Painting

We are a full service painting company. There is no need to hire 3rd party contractor's. With 30 years experience as a painting contractor not only will we make your home the pride of the neighborhood and back it up with a 5 year workmanship warranty. We can address many other home improvement concerns as well, in turn saving you money by not having to call another contractor

10/17/2017

It went really well. Projects were completed in a timely fashion despite several minor complications which were handled in a professional manner (ie. A separate 20 amp line was required for the exhaust fan heater and deciding where to run the drain pipe for the utility sink). Matt and his crew and sub-contractors were all pleasant and willing to accommodate our particular preferences.

Description of Work
Total bathroom remodel. Work included removal of exhaust fan, sink, cabinet, mirror, tile around tub, tub and floor tile. Then they installed new tile and fixtures including four grab bars around the tub. Also had a range hood installed in the kitchen and a utility sink in the laundry area (including plumbing supply and drain pipe).

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,interior painters

03/30/2017

Matt and his team were great. Timing worked out well for them to squeeze in a small job and everything went both quickly and smoothly. I wasn't exactly sure what look I wanted, but Matt ran me through tile and grout options and the finished product is perfect. I'd recommend McHugh to anyone needing tile work.

Description of Work
Tile backsplash in kitchen

Category ceramic tile

09/27/2016

Provided black and white images over the internet (I was expecting color renderings). Provided dimensions. Changed layout from island to peninsula and 42 inch uppers versus standard uppers. With email came question of should he order cabinets without any addional consultation on his design. I suppose it was worth getting the dimensions and somewhat of an idea on pennisula versus island but is that...

Description of Work
Hired to do a redesign of kitchen layout and measurements with a $75 offer from Angies list. Contractor came to house and did measurements but really did not wnt to get to involved in a new design concept or relocation of items like sinks or dishwashers which were not in convenient locations for a right handed person.

Category home remodeling

11/01/2015

After he came out and I asked him to give me a few options on the work I never heard from him again.

Description of Work
This provider came out to see the work that was to be done and I was told that an estimate would be coming in about a week.

Category ceramic tile

Sorry for the confusion. This project was for removing & replacing 6 pre-fabricated shower junits in two public commercial campsite restrooms. Our primary focus is Residential bathroom & kitchen remodeling and this was just not a good fit for us. I apologize if I was not clear about this when we met.

09/21/2015

WOW! I have been living with the upgrades and what a difference they are. I continually tell my wife that I am so glad we chose a tile floor for the kitchen rather than hardwood! The Tile ( that looks like scraped wood) was installed very professionally. McHugh Tile and Stone team were very professional, very courteous , and very punctual. I was able to watch the install of the tiles in my kitchen...

Description of Work
Updated my 20 year old kitchen and master bath

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

General Contractor specializing in Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling, Basement finishing & Custom tile work. We offer generous discounts on tile, cabinets & plumbing fixtures for your remodel or basement finish. Our estimates are always free and we would love to hear about your project!

We do not offer shotty workmanship, false promises or unfocused atttention to detail. Buyer beware!!!

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal