Little Guys Movers

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2008

1807 E Mulberry St

Fort Collins, CO 80524

Whether you are buying your first place, downsizing, or just making another stop along your journey, Little Guys Movers will get you there. For two decades, we have been providing fast, friendly and affordable service to take the stress out of moving day. When you work with us, you can count on meticulous, careful handling of your possessions in professional moving vans, and accurate customized price quotes - with no surprises....

07/06/2021

Kevin S.

My family and I hired Little Guys Movers for a move from Fort Collins to Windsor at the end of May 2021. We got 4 bids total for the move and picked Little Guys because they seemed professional, kind and that they would take care of our personal items. I also liked how they bid in that it was by item moved, not by number of rooms or some other loose bid that you have no idea where they got their price from. They called to confirm the appointment, called 20 minutes prior to showing up and were very quick and courteous. The reason for the low rating was that when I went into the garage to check on their progress, I noticed the antique dresser we had in there was severely damaged. When I approached one of the movers and asked what happened, he said they hadn’t touched the dresser yet. When I went to show my wife, which the dresser was from her side of the family, she was furious and approached the mover again and got him to confess that they did in fact try to move the dresser and dropped it. Since it was damaged beyond anything we would want to repair, and Little Guys charges per item, we decided to donate the dresser to our neighbor’s son. Once we got moved in, we reached out to Little Guys and asked to file a claim for the item. After about a week, a gentleman called me and said they would like to try and have the dresser fixed. I told him we donated it to our neighbor and that we would be willing to negotiate a settlement with them. I called back several times, leaving a message each time asking them to accept our offer. Finally another guy, JD I believe, called me and tried to argue that the dresser was damaged prior to the movers trying to load it onto the truck. We went back and forth and finally he asked why did we donate it if it was so important to my wife and her family? I told him it was beyond repair and would never be the same and didn’t want to pay $50+ to move it to the new house. So, he also said if anything they would have liked to try and repair it first. I finally gave in, said ok, I’ll call our neighbor and let them know you will be by to pick it up to repair and bring it to the new house when done. He then refused to do that saying he didn’t believe his guys were the ones that damaged it. He then offered to split the cost of repairing it and I refused. The call ended with him refusing to take the blame for the damage and yelling at me. Once I got off the phone and spoke to my wife about the call, she said she actually had photos of the dresser from a few weeks prior because she was looking into cost to restore it. In the pictures it shows the dresser completely intact with no damage. I sent an email to Little Guys with those pictures attached as proof and never got a response. My wife then called them 5 times leaving messages each time and never got a response. It looks like we will be going to small claims court to resolve this.

Description of Work
Know your moving company

Category handyman service,moving companies

07/07/2020

Christine M.

DO NOT USE LITTLE GUYS MOVERS!! If you value your precious belongings, use another moving service!! Please read my review on their website: [*** Link removed ***]

Description of Work
Moving to our new home

09/20/2018

Denise B.

I contacted Little Guys Movers over a week ago via Angie's List. I used the Request A Quote button on their Angie's List page to request a quote. I immediately received an email from Angie's List letting me know my request was sent. It has been over a week and Little Guys Movers has not gotten back to me or reached out to me at all.

Description of Work
Moving to new location, moving furniture

Category moving companies

[Member Name Removed], we certainly didn't not respond to you intentionally. We get most of the emails from Angie's List. Unfortunately, some of them find their way into the "junk" file instead of our inbox. For any moving (or any project whatsoever) you need in the future, we would suggest you contact the business directly, with an email, or a good old fashioned phone call. It works. We hope your move goes well. JD Patton Manager- Little Guys Movers Fort Collins, CO

06/14/2018

Ginger B.

These guys are great! I recently moved from Colorado to Arizona, and this was my first time using a moving company. The office staff was always courteous, answered all my questions, even when I called with just one question. They returned phone calls and emails promptly. The movers were punctual, professional, efficient, and personable. They didn't rush and were very careful with breakable items. Communication while traveling and upon meeting at the storage units was prompt and reliable. This is a very trustworthy and dependable company, and I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a long distance mover!

Description of Work
Long distanc moving

01/27/2018

George J.

I was very pleased with this service- Adam in the office was very helpful in answering my questions, in scheduling, and giving reassurance in their procedures. The 3 guys arrived right on time, and were courteous, professional and efficient; they worked well as a team, and completed the job within the estimated time [understanding that it's not easy to judge exactly the amount of time needed for this kind of work]. Most important, they treated my belongings carefully, and were respectful of even things which might not have seemed that valuable to someone else, as well as the new house. I would definitely recommend, and use Little Guys Movers again.

Description of Work
Move items (some furniture and many boxes) from 8' X 10' and 10' X 20' storage units to house; then carry items to the appropriate rooms, including basement and 2d floor.

01/22/2018

Lisa P.

Everything went very smoothly and as planned. The entire process from quote, scheduling and moving was done with high quality and professionalism. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Moved commercial offices from one Greeley location to another across town.

12/27/2017

Kimberly M.

They were on time and moved all of our things without any problem. Very smooth!

Description of Work
Moving from Fort Collins, Colorado to Johnstown, Colorado

12/07/2017

Susan L.

Great. It was a complicated move, because a big moving van was dropping stuff off in FC, but some of it was moving on to Denver via Little Guys. We weren't sure when big van coming until the day before. But it all worked out!

Description of Work
Moving furniture and boxes from FC to Denver

11/15/2017

Bruce B.

It went extremely well. Very responsive, very professional.

Description of Work
Moved our household goods from Livermore to Windsor.

11/13/2017

Carole L.

The crew was prompt and hustled to complete our move promptly, no damage to our goods, wrapped items for transport and protected our wood floors.

Description of Work
Moved furniture from old residence to new.

Move Right Now! LLC

Offers by Move Right Now! LLC on Angi
    Orange Square Movers

We are One-Stop Shop for all your moving needs. ✅local & Long Distance Moving ✅Packing/Unpacking ✅Assembly/Disassembly ✅1 month FREE Storage

The Move Caddies

We are a locally owned and operating moving company with over a decade of experience. Fully licensed, insured, and equipped- The Move Caddies take pride in providing a tailor made moving experience on any/every size job. We are staffed with quality individuals that enjoy working hard. All of our employees have clean backgrounds and drug screenings. We will also have at least one of our three owners on every move job to ensure smooth operations and a stress-free experience for all parties. Our goal is to leave raving fans after every job. We would love the opportunity to earn you as another fan!

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Local & Long Distance Moving, Residential Moving, Corporate & Commercial Moving, Storage, Packing Supplies, Moving - Seniors, Apartment Moving, Piano & Specialty Item Moving