Fort Collins Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1934 • With Angi since November 2009

Our company is Family owned & operated for three generations, serving northern Colorado since 1934. When you need dependable heating and air conditioning services in Fort Collins, CO from an HVAC company that you can trust, call the heating and air conditioning professionals at Fort Collins Heating & Air Conditioning. Our team of highly qualified, extensively trained heating and air conditioning technicians can handle any heating or air conditioning installation, maintenance or repair project that you may need in the Fort Collins area. Let us show you what truly outstanding service looks like. Additional email - info@fortcollinsheating.com....

Tri City Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.

Tri-City Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. is a full service HVAC company that offers installation & repair services for heating, ventilation & air conditioning in Fort Collins & Loveland, CO. Visit our website for more information.

04/02/2020

I recently got estimates from a half-dozen HVAC companies for the installation of a full ducted heat-pump system into an home that did not have it - a retrofit. Fort Collins Heating & Air Conditioning called me back within minutes of my submitting a quote request, and they came out the same morning - impressive. The guy who came out was dressed professionally and was notably friendly. However, his...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation Of Central Heat Pump

03/25/2020

Dispatcher was quick to respond and follow up, very timely, professional and affordable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
furnace clean and service

07/16/2018

Prompt, reliable, honest service. Fixed a problem for $350 that a different “A” rated competitor recommended $15,000 to $20,000 to fix.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of air conditioning unit.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing FCHA.

01/06/2018

Rob Reavis was the installer. He was very professional and friendly. The installation job was first rate. Answered all our questions, and explained the operation of the unit he installed. I highly recommend him and Fort Collins Heating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed whole house humidifier

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, [Member Name Removed]! We will be sure to pass this along to Rob. Thank you for choosing FCHA, we appreciate your business.

07/09/2017

I give them a very high rating. They're a quality outfit. Their price is reasonable. They have quality service. I have not compared them with other providers because, I have had them since I built my house 15 years ago. They service my heating and air conditioning, I don't have any cost at my fingertips. They come twice a year, they let us know when it's time to come out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They service our heating and air conditioning once a year. They checked my air conditioning.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and trusting us with your HVAC needs!

HVAC