We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We accept remote payment

Andora Cleaning

Founded 2018 • With Angi since September 2019

1414 Blue Spruce Dr

Fort Collins, CO 80524

Andora Cleaning offers quality house cleaning services from exceptional people. Our house cleaning services include a one-time house cleaning, recurring house cleanings, move-in/move-out, and vacation rental cleaning (Airbnb, VRBO, etc.). We donate 10% of all profits to local non-profits. We live right here in Fort Collins, Colorado, and giving back to our local community is at the heart of what we do. All of our cleaners have had background checks, and we only hire people with great reputations and personal recommendations....

03/15/2021

C M.

Mostly very good

Description of Work
N/A

03/07/2021

Meaghan E.

I love everyone that's ever come to clean for me from Andora! They are so kind and professional and do the best job. Andora day is my happy day!

Description of Work
Cleaning 3 Bathrooms

03/02/2021

Michelle M.

Andora cleaning is amazing! It has been such a blessing to me being pregnant and having a toddler. They have helped us keep our house in order during this busy time! So incredibly grateful for the amazing staff and great service!

Description of Work
Monthly House Cleaning

01/29/2021

Jason P.

Excellent - and way above expectations. Andora was thorough, professional, and the house looked more amazing than I thought possible from a clean!

Description of Work
Deep house cleaning for the first visit, after long period of vacancy.

Category house cleaning, floor cleaning

01/21/2021

Barbara M.

This Company is exceptional! What I valued most was their professionalism and their willingness to help our family with cleaning during a difficult time. I highly recommend them for whatever your cleaning needs might be!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Category blind cleaning, house cleaning

Thank you for your kind words and generous review! It means a lot to us!

10/14/2020

Hayley W.

Amazing job!!! Worked with me on when it was best for me to have them clean and wanted to know exactly what I wanted done. I then received a follow up call to make sure all was good

Description of Work
Full house clean

Category blind cleaning, house cleaning

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! Appreciate it so much.

02/04/2020

Rachel W.

Wow!!! We are so impressed with Andora Cleaning! They did a deep clean and our home has never looked better. We will be hiring this company for recurring cleaning. The service was thorough and the cleaners were friendly and full of integrity. Prompt replies and they were able to accommodate our busy schedule!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category house cleaning

Wow, thank you so much for your very generous review!! Appreciate it so much.

01/27/2020

Sheila K.

They did a great job, were on time and everything looked great!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

01/27/2020

Sarah H.

The schedulers have been prompt at getting back to me and send helpful reminders about upcoming cleanings. Rescheduling has been easy and they try their hardest to send the same person each time (so you don’t have to go over your needs each time with a new person). They always check in after the clean to make sure everything was done well. I only had one time a couple of things we’re not fully cleaned and they responded with one free hour of cleaning on my next clean. I feel 100% comfortable having them clean while no one is at home. Great customer service! Plus, they’re a business with heart— a portion of profits goes to local non-profits!

Description of Work
Whole house cleaning

Category house cleaning

Thanks so much for the great review! We appreciate it so much!

01/24/2020

Allyson Z.

Awesome. Love love these ladies so much!

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category house cleaning

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed]!

01/24/2020

Bill H.

Andora Cleans my Air BnB they do a great job and are always here on time Great.

Description of Work
Cleans my Air BnB

Category house cleaning, upholstery cleaning, floor cleaning

Thanks so much for your review [Member Name Removed], we appreciate it so much!

12/06/2019

Josh L.

Andora Cleaning is professional, timely, and does a great job. They responded to our inquiry quickly, came out to our place for an estimate, and have been doing an excellent job ever since. We have them come regularly and our place has never looked better!

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category house cleaning

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate it.

12/05/2019

Sheila K.

They did a great job and stayed until the work was completed! Everything looked great! They were also very punctual and professional.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

11/25/2019

Amanda C.

I am beyond satisfied with the cleaning services provided by Andora Cleaning. The hard work and detail does not go unnoticed. My house has never looked better! An added bonus are the natural cleaning products used. They worked like a dream and are safe for my baby!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

10/14/2019

Allyson Z.

Awesome! It always smells and feels so good to come home after the house is done! They do a great job!

Description of Work
Bi-Weekly house cleaning

10/14/2019

Donald D.

Reliable, trustworthy cleaners

Description of Work
Bi-weekly house cleaning

10/10/2019

Sue S.

They did a thorough and awesome job! Would definitely use their services again.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

10/10/2019

Jon E.

Andora Cleaning did a fantastic job cleaning for us. They scheduled promptly, showed up on time, and worked really hard, so the results were great! I will be using them exclusively in the future to clean my house.

Description of Work
move out clean basement

10/07/2019

Brandon D.

It went really great! They did an very through job cleaning the house.

Description of Work
move out/move in clean

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning

09/27/2019

Lauren M.

It went great, they did a good job. They were professional, with quick response time, the work they do is really awesome. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They were doing a whole house cleaning.

ServiClean Home Solutions

Claudia's Cleaning Service

Family owned and operated. Free in home estimates. Friendly professional services. Women owned and operated. Let us help you keep the stress down in this busy life. Think about it. You go to work and dread coming home to clean after a hard day. Have time to spend with your family and friends. Let us help provide a clean and serene home. We offer weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly services. Starting October 1st and ending November 1st all new clients will be put in a drawing for 1 free cleaning. Customer service is our main priority. We strive for perfection and timeliness. Let us make your home cleaning endeavor extraordinary. Message or call to set up an appointment and estimate. We hope to hear from you. Have a great day.

Angie's Maids

We specialize in cleaning and disinfecting services, for residential and commercial properties! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Visa, Check

Our house cleaning services include a one-time house cleaning, recurring house cleaning, deep cleanings, and move-in/move-out.

We do not offer commercial cleaning at this time. Carpet cleaning; Upholstery cleaning; rug cleaning