Andora Cleaning

Founded 2018 •

1414 Blue Spruce Dr

Fort Collins, CO 80524

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We accept remote payment

Andora Cleaning offers quality house cleaning services from exceptional people. Our house cleaning services include a one-time house cleaning, recurring house cleanings, move-in/move-out, and vacation rental cleaning (Airbnb, VRBO, etc.). We donate 10% of all profits to local non-profits. We live right here in Fort Collins, Colorado, and giving back to our local community is at the heart of what we do. All of our cleaners have had background checks, and we only hire people with great reputations and personal recommendations....

house cleaning (20)blind cleaning (3)floor cleaning (2)upholstery cleaning (1)carpet cleaning (1)

03/07/2021

I love everyone that's ever come to clean for me from Andora! They are so kind and professional and do the best job. Andora day is my happy day!

Description of Work
Cleaning 3 Bathrooms

Work Completed On 03/06/2021

03/02/2021

Andora cleaning is amazing! It has been such a blessing to me being pregnant and having a toddler. They have helped us keep our house in order during this busy time! So incredibly grateful for the amazing staff and great service!

Description of Work
Monthly House Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/28/2021

01/29/2021

Excellent - and way above expectations. Andora was thorough, professional, and the house looked more amazing than I thought possible from a clean!

Description of Work
Deep house cleaning for the first visit, after long period of vacancy.

Category house cleaning,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 01/26/2021

01/21/2021

This Company is exceptional! What I valued most was their professionalism and their willingness to help our family with cleaning during a difficult time. I highly recommend them for whatever your cleaning needs might be!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

Thank you for your kind words and generous review! It means a lot to us!

10/14/2020

Amazing job!!! Worked with me on when it was best for me to have them clean and wanted to know exactly what I wanted done. I then received a follow up call to make sure all was good

Description of Work
Full house clean

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! Appreciate it so much.

02/04/2020

Wow!!! We are so impressed with Andora Cleaning! They did a deep clean and our home has never looked better. We will be hiring this company for recurring cleaning. The service was thorough and the cleaners were friendly and full of integrity. Prompt replies and they were able to accommodate our busy schedule!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 02/03/2020

Wow, thank you so much for your very generous review!! Appreciate it so much.

01/27/2020

They did a great job, were on time and everything looked great!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 01/27/2020

01/27/2020

The schedulers have been prompt at getting back to me and send helpful reminders about upcoming cleanings. Rescheduling has been easy and they try their hardest to send the same person each time (so you don’t have to go over your needs each time with a new person). They always check in after the clean to make sure everything was done well. I only had one time a couple of things we’re not fully cle...

Description of Work
Whole house cleaning

Work Completed On 01/17/2020

Thanks so much for the great review! We appreciate it so much!

01/24/2020

Awesome. Love love these ladies so much!

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 01/24/2020

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed]!

01/24/2020

Andora Cleans my Air BnB they do a great job and are always here on time Great.

Description of Work
Cleans my Air BnB

Category house cleaning,upholstery cleaning,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 01/23/2020

Thanks so much for your review [Member Name Removed], we appreciate it so much!

Our house cleaning services include a one-time house cleaning, recurring house cleaning, deep cleanings, and move-in/move-out.

We do not offer commercial cleaning at this time. Carpet cleaning; Upholstery cleaning; rug cleaning

Visa, Check