AMERICAN SERVICES INC

Founded 1986 • With Angi since January 2009

FINANCING AVAILABLE. ...

Denver Ducts Corp

Here at Denver Duct Corp., we pride ourselves on the highest levels of professionalism and efficiency. Each spring and fall you should take time to make sure that all of your vents are ready for the vigor of the coming season. We live in a world where healthy living has become a way of life. We diet and exercise to make ourselves feel better. We have also taken on environmental issues to make our world a cleaner and safer place to live. Yet the most overlooked issue is the air that we breathe. The Environmental Protection Agency claims that indoor air has been found to be more polluted then outdoor air. Now consider on average people spend 90% of their time indoors... The fact can be quite alarming. Considering that we spend so much time indoors, it makes perfect sense to clean the source of our indoor air quality problems...Our Air Ducts..

Amp'd Up Electric LLC

All About Electric

All About Electric is a professional electrical contacting company that is located in Berthoud, CO, 80513. Partners, with more than 50 years experience in the field There's nothing electrical we can't or won't do, to ensure your satisfaction! Give us a call for a FREE estimate, 720-935-7825.

04/24/2012

Overall, we were very pleased with the services provided. We have used them in the past and will continue using them in the future if needed.

Description of Work
They came out because I had a flood in the basement.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

01/09/2012

They have been good. I have always been entirely satisfied with what they have done. Their prices seem reasonable.

Description of Work
They repaired a water heater for me. They have also done routine maintenance the HVAC system. They also put in a little gas line for me for my gas grill.

Category gas grill repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair,gas leak repair

11/05/2011

Everything was fine. We had 2 fans to put up and he put up both. One of them didn’t work and he said he would come back after we got another fan, in a week’s time. When he came, he charged another $65, which we didn’t like, as it was not our fault. It was a pretty good price and on the day he was supposed to comeback, was bad, as he forgot. He was supposed to be here by 7am and he didn’t show up u...

Description of Work
I used the services of American Services Inc. to hang a couple of ceiling fans, in September, 2011.

Category electrician,ceiling fans

10/31/2011

I had to plan every step of the way - knowing certain items of the re-do of our kitchen had to go first. I contacted American Services and the owner came over the first day. We reviewed what I wanted, he then went around the home/areas et al, and told me what was possible. I then tied this in with the supplier/installers of the appliances and counter-top - as well as the carpenter I used. All this...

Description of Work
We had our kitchen lights replaced - which is expensive but less than another quote we had received and they are beautiful now. And, we had gas brought up stairs for use with a new gas stove. Services included venting up and outside into the roof and coordinating this with the roofer who was replacing our shingles due to storms this summer. All of this was coordinated by me during a remodelling of our kitchen. I would turn to them next for all electrical, plumbing, and lighting issues.

Category electrician,lighting,plumbing,remodeling

01/23/2011

Technician cleaned burners and flame sensor and tested circuits. Filter was in good condition. I was charged $174 for this job which should have been much less. Invoice did not itemize job time, or detail of charges. Seems a bit high. I'll price compare next time I need furnace service.

Description of Work
Gas furnace was not keeping the residence warm. Called Am Services and asked them to take care of the issue.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

A/C REPAIR/REPLACEMENT, COOLERS, FORCED AIR INSPECTIONS/MAINT, HUMIDIFIERS, DUCTWORK, THERMOSTATS, SVC/REPAIR/INSTALL HEATING & A/C, HEAT PUMPS, FURNACES, THERMOSTAT, LEAKS; ELECTRICAL LIGHT FIXTURES, WIRING, METER SOCKETS, LIGHTS, CIRCUITS ADDED, ELECTRIC HEAT, PHONE/CABLE CONNECTIONS, GROUND FAULT LOCATIONS/REPAIR; PLUMBING WATER HEATERS, GARBAGE DISPOSALS, REPAIR OLDER PLUMBING, NEW FIXTURES, GAS LINES, LEAKS, BACKFLOW PREVENTORS, SUMP PUMPS, OUTSIDE FAUCETS, IN FLOOR RADIANT HEAT.

Check, Visa, MasterCard