Alpha Plumbing

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2011

Alpha Plumbing is a local plumbing company with over 20 years of experience that strives for 100% customer satisfaction. Quality work is our main focus. We specialize in service, remodel and new construction plumbing projects. **ALL DISCOUNTS ARE ON LABOR ONLY**...

Lion Home Service

Lion Home Service is setting a new standard of excellence in the industry. We specialize in prompt service, quality fixes, and a reliable response that you can trust. We take pride in our reputation and have built our business one satisfied customer at a time. Whether you need an emergency repair, regular maintenance, or have a project you are planning, we are your total home solution. Service Delivered With Pride! Heating, Cooling, Electrical, Septic, Roofing, Gutters, Indoor Air Quality and MORE! Look for the Home Service company offering the best service and guarantees to ensure your repair or service is done correctly the first time! 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE- We agree to accept responsibility for your complete satisfaction with the materials we use and the workmanship we provide. During the first year, if you are dissatisfied with our service or our people for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make it right and correct the problem to your satisfaction. Additional Guarantees- We Value Your Safety- No Blame Game-We Value Your Time-Apples to Apples -Workmanship

Offers by Lion Home Service on Angi
AIRWAVES HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING

**Call us today for a FREE ESTIMATE!** With over 25 years of experience, our Family and Veteran owned business will always take care of you and yours! For the quickest response please call versus sending a message. We do not staff the office after hours and weekends but we do have emergency services for an after hours fee. Please call 970-669-7900 and leave a message. Someone will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!

Offers by AIRWAVES HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING on Angi

10/04/2017

Jaime and his team at Alpha Plumbing are awesome. Will defintely use them again.

Description of Work
New hot water heater, disconnect and reconnect 6 sinks after granite counter installs.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

07/13/2017

Work was done quickly and professionally.

Description of Work
Replacing a hose bibb.

04/03/2017

Jamey was probably the best tradesman I have ever come across in Fort Collins! The service was outstanding. He responded immediately and got my water back on quickly. The work he did was exceptional! I would HIGHLY recommend him!

Description of Work
Needed a broken water main fixed

03/18/2016

Everything went quickly and easily. Jason(?) explained what he was doing. He answered all of my many questions. Being a senior citizen and having been scammed by previous local plumber I was very grateful that Jason was so willing to listen to my concerns and answer my questions. I will definitely call on Alpha again.

Description of Work
Checked inlets to new washing machine, Added devices to stop water hammer. Checked water pressure and special tank off of water heater. Checked all 4 toilets. Used snake on all of them.

02/01/2016

They were out in November I think. I think they charged $129. I don't know what happened but a week after they said what it needed, nothing was done. So I called them on it and they said somebody dropped the ball. Well I ended up ordering the coupling on Amazon, so I did that myself, and then they came and put it in, my faucet now hums. So I called them on that and they are suppose to come out but they haven't. They could have ordered the piece. I shouldn't have to track them down about it. They're okay to work with, I mean they're friendly.

Description of Work
I used Alpha Plumbing. I had a faucet that leaked and it needed a new coupling.

11/11/2015

It went very well. Owner of the business came out personally as some of the problems were very complex. He spent extra effort to get our boiler, which had been run without water, get back on line. Would have been much more profitable for him to call it dead and quote a replacement unit. Husband loved coming home to everything scratched off his "honey do" list (at least the sub-section titled plumbing)!

Description of Work
We had multiple plumbing problems and a boiler that would not function.

10/26/2015

Very thorough, friendly, knowledgeable. Took their time to take care of everything we wanted. Answered questions, gave us pros and cons of each option that we were investigating. We felt very comfortable with them.

Description of Work
New gas lines to Fireplace and cook range. Removed several outside spigots. Hooked up range and safety equipment. Earlier that summer, put in new hot water heater (additional 800 dollars).

Category plumbing,water heater repair,gas leak repair

10/21/2015

replaced part of a pipe that had a leak, they were professional but we were somewhat unhappy with the outcome as the pipe still shakes a bit when water is flowing through it.

07/03/2015

It went well and so far everything seems fine. We are glad we called Alpha Plumbing as they really knew what they were doing since this water heater is a little different from the usual kind. Jamie and his crew were very nice to work with and quite knowledgeable too. Just had new flooring put in and they were very very careful while removing and replacing water heater. We would use them again if any other problems.

Description of Work
Took out old water heater and replaced with new one. Water heater a special kind with vents which is why it cost so much more.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

03/30/2015

Their service has gone very well so far. Their estimate was very reasonable. They are punctual and responsive. The technicians are personable and knowledgeable. They are also friendly. The project is not complete only because we are waiting for a contractor to finish up their job. It was very easy to schedule their service.

Description of Work
I hired the company to do the plumbing in the basement.

Category plumbing

Residential & commercial. Water heater replacements. Gas line install. Basement finishes. Additions. Kitchen & bathroom remodels. Drain cleaning. Camera inspections. Leak repair. Sewer replacements. Water main replacements. Boiler installation & repair. Plumbing.

Septic tank pumping.