Affordable Maintenance Solutions LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since March 2013

Affordable Maintenance Solutions is your "Honey Do" list Specialist. I offer services in General Maintenance and Repair. I can help you with the smallest jobs to the largest installations/repairs. I always offer Up Front Estimates and not only Guarantee my work but, guarantee to treat your home with respect and our relationship with integrity....

iHealthBrokers

Call (888) 864-8940. We are a no-cost service working with over 200 insurance companies in all 50 states. 10-time Super Service Award winners. Our policyholders get free claims support for life! We work for you, not the insurance companies. Our services are free and you pay the same no matter where you shop!

Blue Lion Medicare

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

Flury-Hinderks Insurance Agency

We are available for calls, texts or emails and the office is fully operational during the COVID period. Flury-Hinderks Insurance Agency is your trusted Insurance Advisor. Fully licensed in; Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Texas, Colorado, Arizona, California, Utah, Iowa, Nebraska, Arkansas and Georgia. As an Independent Insurance Agent, we compare insurance rates for you and provide quality advice and coverage tailored for you and your family. We will help guide you through the options available today and insure you and your family at the best possible cost. Unlike direct insurance providers, an independent insurance agency has the flexibility to provide quotes from different companies and give you the most peace of mind for your money. In most cases, we can save you money by bundling your insurance policies together.

10/22/2015

Description of Work
Kyle did a fantastic job painting our decks & garage doors and designing & installing a deck bench! Quality, cost-effective work!

Category decks

A complete list of services can be found on my profile. The best way to decide if we can work together is to call me and share with me exactly what you need done.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available