A-STAR MOVERS

Founded 1985 • With Angi since July 2008

Pianos are our specialty! Providing the delicate task of piano and organ moving for Northern Colorado for over 25 years....

Road Runner Moving & Storage LLC

RoadRunner Moving & Storage LLC is a family owned and Colorado Based business, Specializing in local moving (We don't move out of state). We will Move You anywhere in Our Beautiful State of Colorado... We have been serving satisfied customers in the Denver Metro Area and Throughout Colorado area for many years. Find out how we can ease the burden of relocating and take the stress out of Your Moving Experience. No Move Too Big or small Call to get You Local Move set up and Let Our Movers be Your Mover of Choice...

Offers by Road Runner Moving & Storage LLC on Angi
American Moving & Storage

Locally owned and operated for 23 years. Our Movers are full-time employees that are background checked and fully covered by workmen's compensation insurance and liability coverage. We would be happy to answer your questions and discuss your move no matter the size or complexity. Contact us now to schedule your no cost, no obligation in home appointment to assess your move. When you think of Bekins, you think, This is moving. For more than 120 years, families like yours have trusted Bekins Van Lines to move them. Bekins has the experience and expertise you need to get you to your new destination smoothly and efficiently. New home, new community, new friends – moving can be an overwhelming experience. At Bekins, we understand the anxiety and stress of moving and we’re there to make it easier, every step of the way. You’re not alone when you move with Bekins as our process is designed to assist you throughout your entire relocation. It’s a process that offers you choice, flexibility and control. With a network of more than 370 agents across the country, Bekins can provide a variety of services including free estimates, storage, packing, loading, unloading and hauling in order to meet your individual moving needs. We can help you design a plan that fits your budget. From the salesperson that gives you an estimate to the driver that loads your belongings, you can be sure they’re equipped to handle the job. For more than a century, the Bekins name and reputation have made Bekins the mover that generations of families have trusted.

Offers by American Moving & Storage on Angi
Orange Square Movers

Family Owned& Operated Orange Square Movers is serving all 50 states! Remove the stress of your move and let a professional moving company handle all of the logistics. At Orange Square Movers, we pride ourselves on being affordable and trusted movers. Although we have sister companies in other parts of the country, we are not a national franchise, allowing us to charge you less while paying our movers more. We provide: -A team of professional and polite staff, making for the best long distance moving experience you can imagine. - We offer affordable rates with no Hidden fees. We also provide * Unlimited Blankets * Tools * Detailed inventory * Disassembly & Assembly * Hand trucks, Four wheel Dollies * And 1 month of free storage At no cost ! $0 We have: Options with guaranteed pick up and delivery day Express / Expedited Delivery Crating Full packing, partial packing and unpacking service Call us today for your free estimate or simply request quote online.

08/04/2017

I recommend thinking twice before hiring this company. I've never had to write a bad review before.

Description of Work
I needed to have a piano moved out of my house and the company never showed up as scheduled. They actually called me and my son a liar. How unprofessional!

Category moving companies,piano moving

06/23/2011

A Star movers were a pleasure to work with. They are a small local company with regular workers (ie, they don't hire day laborers). When I called, I got a person (Dana), not an answering machine. We hired a team of 2 trucks, and 4 workers. Very reasonable hourly rate compared to the other movers I called. A few days before the move date, they called and said they had something come up and only 3 workers could make it. But they reduced the hourly fee accordingly, and it turned out just fine. They showed up on time and got right to work. They were very careful with our stuff, not to mention amazingly strong! We left drawers full in our dressers, and thought they would take the drawers out and carry them separately, but no--they carried the whole thing full of stuff. They had plenty of blankets to protect wrap our furniture, and they strapped stuff securely in the truck. They finished the whole move in 3 hrs, and we have a lot of stuff. They were courteous and pleasant. I highly recommend A Star, we were completely satisfied with the job.

Description of Work
We hired A Star movers to move our 4 bedroom household several miles within Fort Collins. They moved all the furniture for us, including several antiques and a digital piano.

05/11/2011

Great service, nice crew, price very reasonable.

Description of Work
House move - in-town.

04/12/2011

Their work was perfomed very well. They were careful with the bed and recliner they picked up at the thrift store, then followed me to my house to get the dresser. They moved everything without a scratch, were cheerful, polite and efficient.

Description of Work
We needed them to pick up a bed at a thrift store, then come to our house and pick up more furniture to move into an assisted living home for my father-in-law.

11/24/2009

Contacted them and they got right back with me and arranged a mutually satisfactory time/date. On the morning of the job, they were held up by a previous job not finishing up on time, so the office called to let me know they'd be 15 minutes late. I appreciated that courtesy. The organ was loaded and delivered very professionally and quickly. Overall, very satisfactory.

Description of Work
A-Star moved an organ on a special offer (there's a category for piano moving, but not for organ moving!)

Category moving companies,piano moving

01/19/2009

They conscientious and careful with the furniture. The only draw was they did straps or rubbers band to secure drawers and doors. Other than that I was pleased with the service.

Description of Work
They moved a furniture from a two bedroom apartment my mother owned.

PIANO & ORGAN MOVING EXPERTS