A-STAR MOVERS

Founded 1985 • With Angi since July 2008

P.O. Box 273127

Fort Collins, CO 80527

Pianos are our specialty! Providing the delicate task of piano and organ moving for Northern Colorado for over 25 years.

08/04/2017

Lynne F.

I recommend thinking twice before hiring this company. I've never had to write a bad review before.

Description of Work
I needed to have a piano moved out of my house and the company never showed up as scheduled. They actually called me and my son a liar. How unprofessional!

Category moving companies, piano moving

06/23/2011

Judy L.

A Star movers were a pleasure to work with. They are a small local company with regular workers (ie, they don't hire day laborers). When I called, I got a person (Dana), not an answering machine. We hired a team of 2 trucks, and 4 workers. Very reasonable hourly rate compared to the other movers I called. A few days before the move date, they called and said they had something come up and only 3 workers could make it. But they reduced the hourly fee accordingly, and it turned out just fine. They showed up on time and got right to work. They were very careful with our stuff, not to mention amazingly strong! We left drawers full in our dressers, and thought they would take the drawers out and carry them separately, but no--they carried the whole thing full of stuff. They had plenty of blankets to protect wrap our furniture, and they strapped stuff securely in the truck. They finished the whole move in 3 hrs, and we have a lot of stuff. They were courteous and pleasant. I highly recommend A Star, we were completely satisfied with the job.

Description of Work
We hired A Star movers to move our 4 bedroom household several miles within Fort Collins. They moved all the furniture for us, including several antiques and a digital piano.

05/11/2011

richard R.

Great service, nice crew, price very reasonable.

Description of Work
House move - in-town.

04/12/2011

Donna P.

Their work was perfomed very well. They were careful with the bed and recliner they picked up at the thrift store, then followed me to my house to get the dresser. They moved everything without a scratch, were cheerful, polite and efficient.

Description of Work
We needed them to pick up a bed at a thrift store, then come to our house and pick up more furniture to move into an assisted living home for my father-in-law.

11/24/2009

Robert S.

Contacted them and they got right back with me and arranged a mutually satisfactory time/date. On the morning of the job, they were held up by a previous job not finishing up on time, so the office called to let me know they'd be 15 minutes late. I appreciated that courtesy. The organ was loaded and delivered very professionally and quickly. Overall, very satisfactory.

Description of Work
A-Star moved an organ on a special offer (there's a category for piano moving, but not for organ moving!)

Category moving companies, piano moving

01/19/2009

Greg P.

They conscientious and careful with the furniture. The only draw was they did straps or rubbers band to secure drawers and doors. Other than that I was pleased with the service.

Description of Work
They moved a furniture from a two bedroom apartment my mother owned.

GW Junk Away LLc

We are a family owned company. We have the mindset of helping to leave a better environment for our children and helping our community as well by recycling and repurposing. When we are doing your job, you are most important. We will get everything cleaned up for you. Ask us about our first responder, military, veteran, medical personnel discounts. gwjunkaway@outlook.com

Award 2022
    Small jobs dumpster and hauling

Award 2022
    Choice Moving Company

Choice Moving Company was founded in 2015 in Fort Collins, CO. After 7 successful years of building relationships and referrals within the Northern Colorado Community, we have opened up a second location in Denver, CO. Choice Moving Company specializes in residential and commercial moving. We are a full-service moving company and no job is too large or too small! Whether you need a single item moved within your home or your entire home packed and relocated, we offer competitive, hourly-rate pricing with NO hidden-fees. We provide free, accurate estimates over the phone or in-person. Please ask us about our senior citizen, military/veteran, student, educator, first responder and small business discounts!!

PIANO & ORGAN MOVING EXPERTS