ADOBE ROOFING & CONSTRUCTION

Evergreen, CO 80439

Fee Estimates Certifications available. We do accept Visa/Mastercard

10/29/2019

Janet Q.

Could not have gone better. Mike and Andrea Becker were prompt, professional, straight forward, easy to work with and did a wonderful job. They recommended a great painter, Laguna's Painting LLC and handled the coordination with the painting. Clean up each day was excellent and we managed to just squeeze in the work before the big and long snow storm hit because of their awareness of the season. We would highly recommend them without reservation.

Description of Work
Roofing & recommended painting crew for hail damage

03/10/2016

Dena N.

05/28/2013

James H.

This experience was made worse by the fact that the original home inspection done before we bought the townhouse did not reveal the roofing repair oversights made by Adobe. We simply assumed that the roof was in fine shape based based on the initial inspection report. So, we not only had a bad experience with the roofing repairs but we were unaware of the roof problems in the first place due to the fact that the original inspector didn't even go up on the roof to inspect it! After we decided to sell the townhouse and the prospective buyers inspector had checked the roof, we contacted Adobe to have the problems corrected. After one or two telephone conversations telling us that they would get back to us (they didn't) we called again and again with no response. When it got to the point that we might lose our buyer because of the unresolved roof problems, we elected to have the realtor we hired to sell our townhouse to contact Roof Brokers who arranged for Adobe to do the original work. The work was then completed by Adobe. The bottom line is this; there are simply too many other roofers in the Denver area to put up with one who has such poor communication skills. If you need roofing done, contact Angie's List or Yelp for independent reviews. The same goes for a home inspector. Don't rely on someone who tells you that "they have connections"!

Description of Work
We purchased a townhouse from a couple who had hired Adobe to repair their shake shingle roof in preparation for the sale. Based on a home inspection done as part of our purchase experience, we assumed the roof repairs had been done thoroughly. However, about six months after the repairs were done, we decided to sell the townhouse and our prospective buyer paid to have another inspection done by a different inspector. This more rigorous inspection revealed that many shakes were missing thus exposing the roofing membrane below. We called Adobe to have them address this issue as well as a couple of other problem areas that had been overlooked by them. Over a period of several weeks, we repeatedly called Adobe and received no response. It was not until the townhouse buyer's real estate broker called Roof Brokers in Denver who parceled out roofing jobs to contrators that Adobe finally responded. Although we did not pay for Adobe"s work in the first place, I would never use them based on their lack of communication and the hassle that we had to go through to get the roof in shape so that we could close on the sale of the townhouse.

08/05/2012

David N.

they quoted a price for the work and a date for the work. The final price was as quoted and the work done on the date given.

Description of Work
added flashing to roof and fixed a leak.

04/24/2012

TIM B.

They gave a clear, concise estimate. We are living it up to the buyers to use company or not.

Description of Work
Roofing estimate

04/16/2012

Thomas D.

Let me start out by saying I went through another company to get my quotes for service. I recently purchased a foreclosed home and my realtor contacted Roof Brokers to get three quotes for service. Adobe was the cheapest and therefore we went with them. I did check them out on Angie's list prior so I felt better after reading the reviews. My roof did not need that much fixing and the actual work did not take very long. Most of the problem we had was getting the work scheduled because of weather. When they were finally able to come out the worker completed the job and then just left. He did not tell us he was done or even bother to provide an explanation of the work, he just left. Then the Roof Brokers quality assurance inspector came out and discovered issues with the work and required them to come out and fix it. Again, there was no knock on our door to let us know they were there. I can't actually confirm they did any work. According to Roof Brokers, who inspected one more time, everything was completed and fixed. After calling Adobe more than a dozen time requesting a detailed work report I was force to contact Roof Brokers for the inspection report which was not very detailed. Each time I contacted Adobe for the report I was told they will try to get the repairman to write something up if he can remember the job. I am satisfied with the job being completed but I will never call them again for service. even if my roof starts leaking where they supposedly fixed I will call someone else to fix it. I will not be contacting Roof Brokers either again. I feel they are in question too if they get quotes from this type of company. This whole process took about 3 and a half months to complete. Not very professional in my opinion.

Description of Work
Fixed roof in certain spots. Needed flashing and shingles installed.

07/28/2011

James O.

We hired Adobe Roofing due to a water leak that soaked through our ceiling. They returned twice after the initial repair, because the roof still leaked. But after doing a soak test with our garden hose, we determined that the leak was caused by a gap in the metal cap covering our chimney, not the roof itself! Mike, the owner, was very patient and professional, and spent extra time to verify the source of the leak and show us exactly where the problem was. Adobe went the extra mile for us, and was courteous and professional at all times. I would give my business to Adobe again without hesitation, and recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Repaired a concrete tile roof due to a water leak.

10/21/2010

Kurt M.

My interaction with them was very good. Their promptness and professional is what stood out about them. They did a good job and were available right away and came on time to do the quote.

Description of Work
Abode Roofing & Construction came out in February and gave me a quote for roofing.

08/13/2010

Manoj K.

Company was referred to me by Roof Brokers. Received quote from adobe and scheduled the work. Person showed up on time to do the work. After the work was done, departed without informing me or talking to me about the work. Needs a little work on the customer satisfaction side otherwise does work as scheduled.

Description of Work
Fixed and replaced shingles and other additional items on roof damaged in hail storm.

07/16/2010

CRAIG N.

We needed to have some minor repairs done on our shake roof and obtain a 5 year roof certification as a condition of the sale of our home. Adobe roofing was very efficient and responsive. They arrived and performed the work and certification as requested. Great to work with.

Description of Work
Shake roof repairs and 5 year certification

06/06/2009

KIRSTIN K.

Second time using Adobe. Always very professional and prompt, did the job almost immediately and cleaned up well. Will definitely keep using them.

Description of Work
Replaced missing shingles and did routine maintenance on roof.

04/12/2009

John M.

Roof Brokers, Inc. inspected my roof for a 5-year certification. They provided 3 estimates and I selected Adobe, the lowest bid by almost $50. Roof Brokers arranged a day and time at my convenience. Adobe's technicitian called me the morning of the repair, told me when he would be at my home, arrived on time, and preformed the work specified. I received an e-mail with the signed certification and invoice which I paid in full. Excellent service from both companies.

Description of Work
Repaired roof and provided a 5-year certification. Replaced any damaged and/or missing shingles as needed to certify the house roof per Adobe's requirements. Replaced pipe jacks as needed, re-flashed the chimney as needed to prevent future leaking.

10/11/2007

KIRSTIN K.

Very nice. Were on time for both the estimate and the work. Very professional-cleaned up well. We're much cheaper than other estimates.

Description of Work
Replaced broken shingles

07/02/2007

BEVERLY S.

They called ahead to postpone the job from Monday to Friday. We found them through a medium called roof brokers. The guy seemed to be prompt, professional and knowledgeable. When they were finished, they did a good job cleaning up.

Description of Work
Adobe came out to my home to inspect my roof and perform some very small repairs. They certified the roof for 5 years.

Rapid Home Services

Specializing in gutter cleaning, window cleaning, and carpet cleaning, both residential and light commercial. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Clear View Window Cleaning

Forrest Cleaning

We have the experience and dedication to assist with all of your cleaning needs, both interior and exterior. From window and gutter cleaning, to carpet and upholstery, to power washing and MORE-- We can do it all! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Visa, MasterCard, Check

WOOD SHAKE MAINTENANCE & REPLACEMENT, ASPHALT SHINGLE REPAIR & REPLACEMENT. GUTTER CLEANING AND REPLACEMENT.