The Grout Medic of Southern/Metro Denver

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2010

7032 S. Revere Parkway Suite 300

Englewood, CO 80112

Family Owned & Operated | A+ Rating with Denver/Boulder Better Business Bureau | 20 Years of Experience |Green company (no harsh, toxic chemicals) | Residential & Commercial | Free Evaluations...

03/19/2020

Christopher S.

Horrible, complete waste of time. Individual walked in, looked at tile, responded "I no work on this:" Then just remained silent while staring at the tile. Had to ask him to leave. Strangest encounter I have ever experienced.

Description of Work
Minor grout touch up/repair in shower.

01/18/2019

Michael A.

Jesus was great to work with. He arrived early for the estimate and was able to get it done quickly. He was able to schedule the work in just a few days. Jorge did the work. He arrived exactly on time, was kind and courteous. The work took about 3 hours, exactly what Jesus said it would take. The shower looks brand new.

Description of Work
Regroute shower

12/05/2018

Noel B.

The end result was as expected. We found one tile that had been missed (cracked) and needed replacement, but we called Grout Medic and they came out the next day to complete that repair. We will contact them again for our future tile repair needs.

Description of Work
Tiled areas needed repair, tile replacement, grout cleaning,

11/30/2018

Rob G.

Jesus came and provided an estimate and we scheduled a date for the work to be done. George, I think. The day came and he was in and out in 5 minutes. Said he didn't have a tile cutter, and we didn't have enough bullnose tile. Never heard from them again. I have since purchased the tile needed from AZ tile and am hoping to find someone willing to do the job.

Description of Work
Fix tile and re-grout

Category ceramic tile

Good afternoon [Member Name Removed], I apologize for the miscommunication. George mentioned to me that you did not have the tile. And that you were going to call us! We definitely want to help. Sincerely, Jesus Barrios, Owner Grout Medic Denver

10/28/2018

Connie W.

I am very pleased with the work performed by Grout Medic. I had a missing tile in my master bathroom floor. A friend was supposed to fix it for us, but after many months and many excuses, the tile had not been replaced. After listing our house, it was imperative the tile be replaced. Grout Medic was quick to respond. The tile was replaced, and in addition, they regrouted the shower pan and around the bathtub, and cleaned the shower tiles. It looks great! I will call them again should I ever need my tiles cleaned or an area regrouted.

Description of Work
Replace missing floor tile and regrout shower and bathtub.

10/26/2018

Mary S.

Beautiful work. The bathroom sparkles now.

Description of Work
Bathroom stone tiles cleaned and sealed.

Category marble & granite,floor cleaning

10/25/2018

Heather S.

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Grout Medic. We had a horrible time of getting our grout repaired and luckily we found this company. After having 2 other companies do a terrible job we found that third time is the charm! Jesus came and gave a quote. Jesus was punctual, honest, gave great explanations and gave us a great quote. Carlos came and actually did the work. He was also punctual, honest, a hard worker, his attention to detail was great and I am so happy with the job. He also wore shoe covers which I really love and put a tarp down keeping things very clean. If you are needing tile or grout work, you need to hire this company!!

Description of Work
Grout and sealing redone.

10/24/2018

Charles W.

Harold and his team stand by their work. They communicated clearly and promptly throughout the job. When we had a bit of a miscommunication midway through our project, he ensured that things were cleared up. I'd definitely work with Grout Medic again.

Description of Work
Shower and tub grout replaced, some new caulking

08/23/2018

Linda K.

great They were punctual and thorough

Description of Work
Fixing leakage and regrouting

11/08/2017

Jacqueline T.

The technician was prompt, professional and fast. My tile looks like new!!

Description of Work
Bathtub/shower tile cleaned and regrouted

Category ceramic tile

Thank you very much for your kind words! Being a family business, we will continue to work hard to do a good job!

Carbon peak home services

We specialize in handyman services, home repairs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Granite Innovations llp

Our family owned business is happy to offer professional marble, quartz and granite fabrication and installation counter tops. With unique and extraordinary ideas for your projects. Enjoy the new elegance of your counter tops, contact us for more information. **Bathroom Deal** $450 Up to 48inches square feet Remnant slab colors (colors vary) 4 Different edges to choose from (Flat polish, Pencil edge, Waterfall edge and Bevel Edge) Undermounted vanity sinks (square or oval) **We will not disconnect or re connect any pluming**

Offers by Granite Innovations llp on Angi
    Backsplashes Plus More, LLC

Owner/operator with over 20 years experience delivering the highest level of craftsmanship possible. I do all my work without subcontracting. You can count on fair and honest pricing. Checks are acceptable.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Discover

Tile and Grout Cleaning. Sealing Tile and Grout. Color Sealing Grout. Grout Replacement in/on Showers, Tubs, Floors, Countertops. Caulk Replacement in/on Showers, Tubs, Floors and Countertops. Water Damage Repair in Showers. Replace chipped or cracked tiles.

Ask for details.