The Grout Medic of Southern/Metro Denver

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2010

Family Owned & Operated | A+ Rating with Denver/Boulder Better Business Bureau | 20 Years of Experience |Green company (no harsh, toxic chemicals) | Residential & Commercial | Free Evaluations...

AM2 Home Services

AM2 Home Services

General Handyman Services. No Job too small. USNAVY Veteran. Veteran Discounts Minor Electrical. Minor Plumbing. Minor Carpentry. Appliance installations. Door Locks/Deadbolts. Ceiling Fans. TV Mounts Lets talk options.

03/19/2020

Horrible, complete waste of time. Individual walked in, looked at tile, responded "I no work on this:" Then just remained silent while staring at the tile. Had to ask him to leave. Strangest encounter I have ever experienced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Minor grout touch up/repair in shower.

01/18/2019

Jesus was great to work with. He arrived early for the estimate and was able to get it done quickly. He was able to schedule the work in just a few days. Jorge did the work. He arrived exactly on time, was kind and courteous. The work took about 3 hours, exactly what Jesus said it would take. The shower looks brand new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regroute shower

12/05/2018

The end result was as expected. We found one tile that had been missed (cracked) and needed replacement, but we called Grout Medic and they came out the next day to complete that repair. We will contact them again for our future tile repair needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tiled areas needed repair, tile replacement, grout cleaning,

11/30/2018

Jesus came and provided an estimate and we scheduled a date for the work to be done. George, I think. The day came and he was in and out in 5 minutes. Said he didn't have a tile cutter, and we didn't have enough bullnose tile. Never heard from them again. I have since purchased the tile needed from AZ tile and am hoping to find someone willing to do the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix tile and re-grout

CATEGORY ceramic tile

Good afternoon [Member Name Removed], I apologize for the miscommunication. George mentioned to me that you did not have the tile. And that you were going to call us! We definitely want to help. Sincerely, Jesus Barrios, Owner Grout Medic Denver

10/28/2018

I am very pleased with the work performed by Grout Medic. I had a missing tile in my master bathroom floor. A friend was supposed to fix it for us, but after many months and many excuses, the tile had not been replaced. After listing our house, it was imperative the tile be replaced. Grout Medic was quick to respond. The tile was replaced, and in addition, they regrouted the shower pan and around ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace missing floor tile and regrout shower and bathtub.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

Tile and Grout Cleaning. Sealing Tile and Grout. Color Sealing Grout. Grout Replacement in/on Showers, Tubs, Floors, Countertops. Caulk Replacement in/on Showers, Tubs, Floors and Countertops. Water Damage Repair in Showers. Replace chipped or cracked tiles.

Ask for details.