Rock Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2005

If your air conditioning or heating system is failing, allow Rock Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning to help you bring comfort home. Since 2000, the family-owned company remains the top trusted HVAC service team in Castle Rock, Parker, Littleton, and the entire South Metro Denver area. From heating and AC repairs to installations, maintenance, and indoor air quality solutions, Rock Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning has the skills, manpower, and equipment to handle them all. Additionally, the company’s professional team services water heater systems including tankless water heaters and boiler systems. Call now to schedule 100% guaranteed HVAC and plumbing services in Castle Rock and the surrounding areas. All techs are background checked and drug tested for the customer’s complete peace of mind....

NetZero Insulation

We can be reached at 720-517-0011. We have been in the Insulation Industry for almost 3 decades now. We have done most types of construction projects from multi-million dollar commercial projects, small to large remodels projects and large track home developments. About 7 years ago, we started working with a few select custom green energy builders. This afforded us the opportunity to work directly with homeowners to develop insulation and energy plans that fit their needs. We quickly realized how much we enjoyed working directly with homeowners vs. a big builder that may not have the buyer's long term interests at heart.

Royalty Heating and Air

HVAC install, change out, new construction, remodels, service. Duct cleaning.

Courtesy Plumbing and Heating

Family owned and operated company in Federal Heights. Been in business for over 20 years. We strive to provide great customer service in order build lifelong relationships with our customers. NUMBERS: MASTER PLUMBER 178029 & SUPERVISIORS H & VA 1013476,

07/08/2018

Furnace replaced last year. Very satisfied. AC broke. Would have replaced IT with them, had I not ultimately been treated incredibly poorly and disrespectfully by the owner! I had been communicating with his employee. He thought I’d requested to speak with him. I hadn’t. Based on that assumption he called me with a VERY negative attitude. He backpaddled when I explained I hadn’t phoned him, nor requested he call me. He then apologized when he realized his mistake. But, there was NO excuse for the way he’d treated me. He had raised his voice & made threats as to his unwillingness to continue helping us. ALSO, he had me on speaker phone (which I was unaware and not informed of) in his home with a family member(s), who was laughing at me in the background, as I was trying to clarify, ask questions & understand. It made me feel like dirt & bullied by the owner & whomever he decided to share my phone call with. Utterly inappropriate behavior & utterly disrespectful & lacking in professionalism. I did feel at times the employee of this company did misinform or under-inform me at times in my dealings with ROCK and this problem with my AC (thus the many questions on my part, which he evidently felt I was not entitled to ask) leaving me lacking the ability to make the best decision about my AC & the $5000+ they wanted for the replacement. Despite that, I had been working through things with the employee! -and even to a lesser extent the owner. We did have a positive experience with our furnace replacement & enjoyed a VERY respectful, kind relationship with the employee who helped us. ALL of that being said, the treatment of me by this owner was nothing less than inexcusable. If you expect to be able to attempt to understand the issues with your HVAC system or the repairs needed or made, and expect an owner to answer those in professional, manner, never mind being kind or respectful, please save yourself the time and disappointment & DO NOT hire ROCK. Despite being on the verge of tears throughout our conversation I maintained my sense of decency & decorum with him, when I NEVER asked to speak with him in the first place. He called ME on a Sunday morning during my family time & verbally accosted me. Very very sad. PLEASE PLEASE especially avoid this company/owner, if you’re a husband, whose wife might need to deal with this owner at any point, as I find it difficult to imagine he would have spoken to my husband in the same way. I guess one never knows, but I recommend erring on the side of caution. I give them an F overall because I believe that with courtesy & professionalism all other things can be remedied and dealt with. This is the spirit in which I had approached this company. BUT, there is absolutely no excuse & NO pass for this sort of treatment. Their loss entirely. To the point at which I received this call, I had planned to have them install our AC. Will NOT under ANY circumstances, do that now.

Description of Work
Furnace replaced

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

This was an unfortunate situation. The customers accused us several times of purposely breaking their A/C which we would never do and have never done. We then went above and beyond for this customer did $1000 worth of work for the customer for free to try and limp their A/C till the end of the season so they could replace it on their schedule, unfortunately the A/C didn't make it. After all of this, the customer still accused us of not explaining the situation properly to them. We did our very best to try and explain what was going on multiple, multiple times and all was lost in translation some how. I did raise my voice to the customer in frustration but that was about it. We reserve the right to fire a customer and this was one of those situations. I wish them the best in the future. Chris Shonrock President Rock Plumbing. Heating and Air.

10/05/2017

Great. Chris and his helper were on time. Explained what they were going to do and replaced a part.

Description of Work
Fireplace inspection and replacement of thermopile.

Category fireplaces

Thanks [Member Name Removed], we look forward to serving you in the future.

07/24/2017

very well - prompt, professional, and price-competitive

Description of Work
replaced water heater with a powered vent

Category water heater repair

05/13/2017

Estimate was for $1200+, friend who is also a tech ordered the replacement part for $160 and fixed.

Description of Work
Furnace needed to be repaired.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for using our diagnostic service for your furnace. The actual quote give for the motor repair was $887. We would have liked to help you repair your furnace, but we can't compete with your friend who repairs your furnace for free + parts. Please let us know if you need anything else. Thanks

04/26/2017

Dependable. They send us a email to get approval for service. They are wonderful.

Description of Work
a/c and furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for being one of our valuable long term customers. Please let us know if you need anything else in the future. Tell you wife I said HI. Thanks Chris Shonrock

01/09/2017

Rock H&A were the only ones willing to come on same day gas was turned off. Alex & Thomas were prompt, courteous and knowledgeable. They registered our 2 year old water heater with the maker and were able to get a control valve covered by the warranty. A little money saved. Came back two days later with all the parts, checked, cleaned and certified the furnace and fireplace. Unfortunately the part on the water heater was faulty and had to be reordered. Thomas actually came back on Sat., his day off, and completed the work. So 2 days without heat, 4 days without hot water. Dee in the office was able to save us a little money with their membership. She also gave us a heads up on our up coming move knowing to get things certified right away instead of making several trips. Very pleased with their service.

Description of Work
We had gas leaks in our fireplace, furnace and water heater. Cleaned and certified the furnace and fireplace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair,fireplaces

Thanks for allowing us to serve you and your family. Please let us know if you have any future needs. Thanks

08/04/2016

To start, there are not many things more insufferable than a broken AC unit in the dead heat of summer. I contacted Rock Heating and Air on Tuesday of this week to see how soon a tech could be dispatched out to look into the problem. Earliest availability was on Thursday afternoon which was expected due to the busy time of year. To my surprise I was contacted the next morning letting me know of a cancellation asking if I would be available to meet the technician at noon on Wednesday. Upon arrival the technician Justin diagnosed and found that the fan (in the furnace piece) had been mangled after the wheel that held it in place had somehow fallen off its axis. Normal turnaround for ordering/installation of new fan was between 1 & 2 days which had me online looking for an available hotel room until resolved. Justin went out to his truck to research turnaround time on part, shipping, arrival, installation. Upon returning he said that he had been able to locate a part downtown about an hour drive away and that the owner was able to get coverage on other appointments so he could drive downtown to procure the hardware. He said they would attempt to come by that evening to install the new fan. About an hour later Justin called and said that they further rearranged his appointments and that he would be back at my house in 1/2 hour to install the new fan. One hour later I felt the amazing cool air start flowing through our vents and by last night's bedtime we were back to a comfortable 70 degrees. There are a myriad of companies in society that have or tout great customer service but none I have experienced in many years that took it to the level of Rock Heating and Air. To truly empathize with a customer and overcome any/every roadblock to ensure said customer's happiness has created a lifelong customer. Truly and greatly appreciated! Scott

Description of Work
Broken Air Conditioning

08/02/2016

Another furnace installer was much cheaper, but when we had the furnace replaced by the other firm we discovered that the coils were beautifully clean and the furnace problem was due to a bad thermostat. We discovered that we had replaced a furnace that was perfectly good and that the coils were absolutely fine. Rock did refund the cost of their diagnosis call.

Description of Work
Assessed the furnace as definitely needing to be replaced and the AC coils as being very dirty and probably not salvageable.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Even the best companies can make a mistake. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We refunded the service fee that was charged. Thanks

08/02/2016

Chris arrived promptly during the scheduled timeframe. He was extremely thorough in diagnosing and correcting the issue and did all work performed at a fair price. We'll definitely be calling on Rock Heating and Air Conditioning again!!

Description of Work
Furnace Repair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I'm glad we could help out. Looking forward to helping in the future. Thanks

06/30/2015

Everything went very smoothly and on schedule. Communication was excellent both before the appointment, and from the service technician as the work was being performed and issues were found. All work was completed the same day.

Description of Work
Air Conditioning & Furnace (2 of each) maintenance and repair.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating & air conditioning, water heater repairs & replacements, gas fireplace repairs & replacements, indoor air quality services, furnace installations, standard cleaning services

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express