One Man and a Dog Lawn Care

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2010

One Man and A Dog Lawncare was established in 2000. Throughout our years in business we have provided honest and high quality services. In a competitive market the business has continued to grow as customer satisfaction is our number one priority. In a business where there is a 30% customer turnover we have consistently had less than 3% turnover. This can be attributed to our attention to detail, professional demeanor and competitive pricing. We offer both residential and commercial services. We are a member in good standing of the Better Business Bureau since 2004 and fully insured. At One Man and A Dog Lawncare we want your lawn or landscaping to reflect the pride we take in our work....

A Guy Should Home Helpers

A Guy Should Home Helpers

Veteran owned, volunteer firefighter, family owned business in Aurora. We offer a variety of professional services to help take the burden off of busy home owners and keep your home looking great. We get done what A Guy Should have done. We do: Window Washing Pressure Washing Pet Waste Removal Snow Removal Much more We use a state-of-the art exterior window washing process using purified water to leave your windows sparkling clean. We offer a streak free Guarantee. Our commercial grade pressure washer can tackle most any job. Ideal for sidewalks, driveways, and even washing siding to give your home a fresh clean look or prep for painting. We do not provide landscaping, construction, or tree trimming services.

09/21/2017

That was all of the shrubbery included, everything, supplies, labor, everything. Friendly service, reliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping.

CATEGORY landscaping

10/05/2016

He was very thorough. Also provided helpful suggestions

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
primarily weed control

CATEGORY lawn treatment

08/02/2016

If the website was up to date or clarified that they serve PARTS of Littleton, it would have been nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No work was done. I called to see about an estimate and they do not service where I live (in Littleton). They only service part of Littleton and not Highlands Ranch (their website is incorrect).

CATEGORY lawn service

08/02/2016

I called Ron on Wednesday. He said he could come out at 9:00 am on Saturday to look at my yard and give me an estimate for services. When he didn't show, I called him at 9:25 and he told me to call somebody else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
nothing

CATEGORY lawn service

09/26/2013

They completed everything I needed them to and did within the time alloted with the coupon.  They did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a coupon for 4 hours of yard work.  They removed an old metal fence post, removed an old bush, and moved and spread a pile of mulch.

CATEGORY lawn service,mulch

Lawn maintenance - weekly mowing, lawn aeration, dry granular fertilizer, weed control, shrub trimming and pruning, spring and fall cleanup, landscaping - landscape installation, ponds and water features, perennial & shrub beds, seeding, remove and install sod, sprinkler systems - repair, winter services - snow plowing & ice melt.