One Man and a Dog Lawn Care

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2010

2268 E Floyd Pl

Englewood, CO 80113

One Man and A Dog Lawncare was established in 2000. Throughout our years in business we have provided honest and high quality services. In a competitive market the business has continued to grow as customer satisfaction is our number one priority. In a business where there is a 30% customer turnover we have consistently had less than 3% turnover. This can be attributed to our attention to detail, professional demeanor and competitive pricing. We offer both residential and commercial services. We are a member in good standing of the Better Business Bureau since 2004 and fully insured. At One Man and A Dog Lawncare we want your lawn or landscaping to reflect the pride we take in our work....

09/21/2017

Kristin M.

That was all of the shrubbery included, everything, supplies, labor, everything. Friendly service, reliable.

Description of Work
Landscaping.

Category landscaping

10/05/2016

Edd and Kayleen N.

He was very thorough. Also provided helpful suggestions

Description of Work
primarily weed control

Category lawn treatment

08/02/2016

Judy N.

If the website was up to date or clarified that they serve PARTS of Littleton, it would have been nice.

Description of Work
No work was done. I called to see about an estimate and they do not service where I live (in Littleton). They only service part of Littleton and not Highlands Ranch (their website is incorrect).

08/02/2016

Cathrine M.

I called Ron on Wednesday. He said he could come out at 9:00 am on Saturday to look at my yard and give me an estimate for services. When he didn't show, I called him at 9:25 and he told me to call somebody else.

Description of Work
nothing

09/26/2013

Annie B.

They completed everything I needed them to and did within the time alloted with the coupon. They did a great job!

Description of Work
I bought a coupon for 4 hours of yard work. They removed an old metal fence post, removed an old bush, and moved and spread a pile of mulch.

Category lawn service,mulch

08/08/2013

Deborah D.

It was an Angie's List Big Deal that we purchased for 4 hours. It went fine. The cleanup wasn't quite as good as we thought it would be.

Description of Work
We used One Man and a Dog Lawn Care for some trimming.

05/30/2013

Donald K.

Left a couple phone messages and the vendor never returned my calls. Must be so busy that they don't need my business.

Description of Work
Nothing

Category lawn service

I just checked all my messages and there is no message on phone from you. Jon

05/16/2013

June G.

They showed up on time. They work quickly and did a great job.

Description of Work
They cleaned the front yard of leaves, weeds, dead branches.

Category lawn service,leaf removal

05/16/2013

Pamela W.

John was very quick to respond and schedule a date to do the clean up. It was done very well. I hired him to do our mowing for the year and have been very pleased...especially at his response time.

Description of Work
The crew came when expected, did an excellent job and I hired them to do our yard work for the coming season. I was extremely pleased!

05/10/2013

Paula G.

We've struggled to find a lawn service that leaves the grass long enough and remembers to leave the grass clippings for me. We thought we'd give One Man and a Dog a try as they promised their standard mow left the grass at 3" long. We used them first for lawn aeration and while they needed to reschedule, then came as promised and did a thorough job front an dback. They have mowed once for us, cut the grass at about 3" and left the grass clippings tidily on a tarp in my back yard, So far so good. They were very polite and work quickly.

Description of Work
Lawn aeration and mowing services.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

It's Always Greener Lawn Care

Lawn aeration and fertilization are my specialties as well as lawn mowing. I am a local student who works to save for school and school supplies. I do not stop for anything and always make sure to complete every job with customer satisfaction. I have been in this business for 5 years and I am the founder of the company.

Just Sod

We are a Better Business Bureau Acreddited landscaping company that concentrates on sod sales, sod installation, however we do irrigation and xeriscape for our sod customers. We hold general liability insurance for our customers, we hold workman's compensation for our employees and for our customers. We also hold a dishonesty bond for our customers to protect the sanctity of their home at all costs. We have never had to use any of this but it is in place. We pride ourselves on customer service and customer satisfaction, So we do not pinch pennies where it is important. Certificates of Insurance are provided upon request, and projects over 10K we offer Additional Insured Documentation. We are accredited by the Better Business Bureau, we are available for reviews on Home Advisor, Facebook, Yelp, and Angie's list.

Design Exteriors LLC

Design Exteriors specializes in large-scale Design and Build projects. Want your backyard to be the envy of the cul-de-sac when you host that Broncos party? Let us "trick" it out with a completely customized pergola, fire pit, water feature, privacy screening & specialty patios to set it all on. Want your home to be the loveliest on the lane? Let us design and install a gorgeous curb appeal revision for you. When you're ready to totally revamp your outdoor space and bring in the experts, we're the ones that you will love working with! We partner with homeowners to help them conceptualize what they want and/or need from their exterior home spaces and then we bring in our expert artisan crews to make that vision a reality. Our designs are characterized by elegant curves and sophisticated arcs we affectionately refer to as "Shoebridge Circles" after the lead designer (and owner of our firm) Cedric Shoebridge. Bricks, stone, and pavers have to be custom-cut to fit into these curves, but we know they're worth it because as we like to joke around the office, you never hear a grandma yell to the grandkids to "Gather Square!" We say, "Gather around," because it's circles that bring families together. We are proud to have an A+ rating with the BBB and have been a multiple Award Winner with Angie's List and Home Advisor. #GoBroncos

Offers by Design Exteriors LLC on Angi

Lawn maintenance - weekly mowing, lawn aeration, dry granular fertilizer, weed control, shrub trimming and pruning, spring and fall cleanup, landscaping - landscape installation, ponds and water features, perennial & shrub beds, seeding, remove and install sod, sprinkler systems - repair, winter services - snow plowing & ice melt.