Heart Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electric

Founded 2019

COVID-19 UPDATE! Heart Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electric is wearing Gloves, Booties, and Masks and doing our best to maintain social distancing with every customer contact. Additionally, all employees are conducting daily health checks. Your safety and the safety of our employees is our

2022 Super Service Award

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

HVAC Companies (29)plumbers (18)electrician (16)water heaters (8)drain pipe installation (5)drain cleaning (1)ceiling fan installation (1)home energy audit (1)septic tank service (1)

11/07/2022

Rachel H.

Anthony M. Was our technician. He was very professional and courteous. He explained what needed done and walked through recommendations for future maintenance. Anthony explained the pricing thoroughly and was quick in making the needed repairs. I would highly recommend Heart Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and Electric if you are looking for thermostat repairs.

Description of Work
Thermostat repair and maintenance

10/14/2022

Dyanne R.

My bidet toilet needed some parts replaced and reinstalled. Darryl and Ben did the investigating to identify the problem and then determined the best resolution. They were knowledgeable, professional, and just plain amazing. Everything was so timely. I will definitely be staying with Heart! PS I am now part of their‘membership’, too!

Description of Work
Determine source of leaking toilet and repair.

10/06/2022

Jean A.

The plumbing installation for the new shower went very well. Our plumbing technician was a journeyman which really gave us confidence that the work would be excellent. The company offers reasonable pricing and was great at helping us figure out the best course of action. I will be working with them again.

Description of Work
New shower plumbing

Work Completed On 10/06/2022

10/04/2022

LAUREL L.

So pleased with Heart Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electric! My lower level bathroom toilet and tub had backed up sewage coming into it and they were able to get a technician out in less than 2 hours. Jason inspected my entire system and the clog had cleared and did not repeat so no repairs were needed. He answered all my questions and gave me advice on ways to prevent the situation in the future and was very friendly. The cost was a small service call fee - well worth my peace of mind!

Description of Work
Sewer inspection due to backups

Category septic tank

Work Completed On 10/04/2022

08/24/2022

VINCE V.

Great! Preston was knowledgeable , professionals and very informative.

Description of Work
Air conditioner

Work Completed On 08/24/2022

07/28/2022

Aleya K.

Steve was thorough in explaining everything and keeping us informed every step of the way. Really appreciate the quick and professional service.

Description of Work
Main water valve replacement, and exterior frost-free faucet install

Work Completed On 07/27/2022

06/15/2022

Kelly G.

Great Joseph Rodriguez did an excellent job. We had a heart install a garbage disposal yesterday but we needed an outlet put in under the sink and Joseph came out today to do that part of the work and he was so quick I didn’t even know he had finished I thought he hadn’t even started he did it in less than a half hour.

Description of Work
Outlet installed

Work Completed On 06/15/2022

04/25/2022

Chris S.

Work completed as planned and on time. Lots of communication from Heart as well, which is another plus.

Description of Work
Replace leaking kitchen faucet and water shut-offs for the kitchen sink.

Work Completed On 04/22/2022

03/21/2022

Jeanne M.

Very well! Matt was prompt, polite and efficient. He told me what was needed then got and installed it!

Description of Work
Faucet was replaced

Category electrician, plumbing

Work Completed On 03/21/2022

02/16/2022

Rey H.

I submitted project request, clearly stating my need for maintenance on my water heater. I was called to set up an appointment. Lady on the phone was decent. Two technicians showed up to my house during the stated window. They were clean and professional in appearance. Once inside the door they immediately explained that this charge was "really" just the charge for them to come out. They explained what they would charge for a one time fee ($325) and offered an annual subscription (also more money) to come out twice a year. I inquired why this was not clarified when I explained the job in the "Project Description" I was provided - canned response. I spoke with someone on the phone - TWICE - before the technicians went out. NO mention of the REAL potential costs. Point! If the actual plumber can quote the potential costs before looking at the actual job (they never even looked at the water heater or my plumbing, which both happened to be 5 years old when I re-piped my entire home), then so can the person on the phone. The title of the Angi's Deal is, "Water Heater Flush and Plumbing Inspection" $39. This was a waste of my time (and theirs).

Description of Work
Water Heater Flush

Category electrician, water heater repair

Work Completed On 02/16/2022

Review for Heart Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electric - 2875 W Oxford Ave, Englewood, CO - 39630130

02/10/2022

Ruchika H.

Kelly Smith was very professional and he has great experience and expertise in electrical work. He was masked, gave me the quote for chandelier installment right away, and performed the work efficiently. I was slightly surprised by the price but that may just be the new norm. Thanks Kelly!

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 02/10/2022

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed], for leaving such a fantastic review! We are so glad to hear that Kelly was able to get you taken care of, and provide you with such a wonderful experience. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything else we can help you with in the future - we are here for you!

01/13/2022

Megan B.

The guys that came out to install my new AC unit, Kevin, Kayden, Collin and Larry, were all amazing. They were super nice, professional, and honest. They worked with me to put the AC unit in an area we wanted and the work looks professional and tidy. They showed me all their work, explained everything and all the safety features installed. I bought a nest thermostat that I wanted to upgrade to and the guys helped me install and set it up. I will def be using this company for all my future home needs. Thanks guys!!

Description of Work
AC unit installation

Work Completed On 01/13/2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review! We understand that installing new equipment can be a headache for our customers, so it is our goal to make the process as seamless as possible. We are so glad that our installers were able to leave such a wonderful impression, they will be ecstatic to hear your kind words! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything else you need - we are here for you!

12/31/2021

Kevin E.

I contacted the home office for an appointment on Monday this week, and they got me on the schedule for the upcoming Friday morning. The email and text response about the appointment that i set was excellent. The technician notified me he was on the way and promptly arrived at 8am. His name is Greg, and he is very knowledgeable about boilers and his craft. He was able to correctly identify our immediate trouble and let me know he could have the unit back up and running the same day. He also let me know about other details that should be upgraded. So, we are very happy that Greg came to our home and checked out the boiler. We will be very happy to have them back in the future.

Description of Work
We have a boiler that needed some TLC.

Work Completed On 12/31/2021

Wow, thank you so much for such an incredible review! Greg is a fantastic technician, we are so glad he was able to address your boiler concerns - and we always love to hear when our technicians are able to provide the 5-Star service we're known for. Please do not hesitate to reach out if there is anything else we can help you with in the future - we are here for you!

12/30/2021

Megan B.

Jason came out today to look at upgrading our electrical panel. He was very professional, honest, courteous, and kind. It’s hard to find honest electricians and Jason was very honest, upfront, and transparent about everything. Pricing is competitive and they use high quality products that are built to last. We will be using this company for all our needs in the future! Thanks Jason!

Description of Work
Quote for upgrading electrical panel box

Work Completed On 12/30/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderfully detailed review! We are so happy to hear that Jason was able to address your electrical needs, and it makes us proud to hear he provided you with the quality contractor experience we are known for. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything else we can help you with in the future, electrical or otherwise - we are here for you!

12/03/2021

Kyle R.

I had a terrific experience with the team at Heart HVAC & Plumbing. I needed my tankless water heater to be flushed and a faucet to be fixed. I must have stumbled across an old coupon that was missing some verbiage as there was some confusion from the techs. They handled the situation with class and agreed to honor the dated offer. The techs were professional and did great work. I would not hesitate to hire Heart again.

Description of Work
Tankless water heater flush & faucet fix

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 12/02/2021

Thank [Member Information Removed] so much for taking your time to leave such [Member Information Removed] wonderful review! We are glad to hear that our technicians were able to sort out the issue [Member Information Removed] the coupon, and [Member Information Removed] all of your plumbing needs. Please don't hesitate to [Member Information Removed] us [Member Information Removed] call if there is anything else we [Member Information Removed] help [Member Information Removed] in the future - we are here for [Member Information Removed]!

11/25/2021

Anthony S.

Professional, efficient, and very high quality work. Heart has performed multiple major projects for us (replacing furnace, water heater, humidifier, and now AC system) and I would absolutely recommend them for any similar work.

Description of Work
Replace AC system

Work Completed On 11/24/2021

We are so happy to hear you had such a great experience with our company! We understand that large projects such as replacing equipment can be rather hectic, so it is our goal at Heart to make it as seamless as possible for you. Thank you so much for taking your time to leave such kind words, and please do not hesitate to reach out if there is anything else we can help you with!

11/23/2021

David B.

Dan showed up and followed the wires checking each connection until he located the problem. He fixed it quickly.

Description of Work
Electric circuit was dead no breaker tripped

Work Completed On 11/23/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! We are happy to hear Dan was able to come out and address your Electrical concerns promptly. Please do not hesitate to reach out if there is anything else we can help you with, we are here for you!

11/20/2021

Jim M.

Excellent. He reviewed everything and gave advice on distributing the temperature throughout the house. Helped with setting up the Nest app online to control temperature. Will hire them again for electrical.

Description of Work
Furnace checkup and humidifier check

Work Completed On 11/18/2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! Electrical work can be a pain to deal with, and we are so glad that our electrician was able to come out to your home and address and fix this issue to your satisfaction. We appreciate you taking your time to leave such kind words, and please know we are here for you if you need anything at all!

11/16/2021

Lynette S.

Excellent...we had some additional issues related to water pressure regulator, piping, etc. The situation happened on the weekend and we had hot water running by Monday afternoon. An EXTREMELY short time compared to our last water heater issue. Highly recommend Heart and will use them from now on.

Description of Work
Replace Water Heater and associated plumbing

Category electrician, plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 11/15/2021

Review for Heart Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electric - 2875 W Oxford Ave, Englewood, CO - 39544922

We are so glad to hear that our team was able to come out and address your issues as quickly as possible! We at Heart understand that issues with your water heater are the last thing anyone wants to deal with, so we are more than happy to have been able to assist you with this! Please do not hesitate to reach out if there is anything else we can help you with in the future - we are here for you!

10/23/2021

Norma C.

The appointment went well. I received a call and email beforehand. I really appreciated that a picture/bio of the technician was sent beforehand. Tristin was on time and very pleasant. He gave explanation of what was needed and also gave options. I can’t say if the prices were reasonable considering I didn’t know issue beforehand and didn’t have comparisons. Seemed expensive to replace a seal but again I don’t have comparisons and didn’t have time to deal with getting quotes. Overall very professional service and would use again.

Description of Work
Seal of toilet replaced

Category electrician, plumbing

Work Completed On 09/15/2021

We at Heart feel it is important to be in communication every step of the way, as well as to put our customers at ease by knowing exactly who to expect when we are on our way to your home. Tristin is very thorough in his work, and we are so happy to hear that he was able to explain the work he was about to perform, so you know exactly what is going on step-by-step. Thank you so much for leaving such a wonderful review - we know Tristin will be ecstatic, too. Please do not hesitate to reach out if there is anything else we can help you with in the future!

08/27/2021

Michael N.

Diagnosed and repaired same day. Very courteous and clear.

Description of Work
furnace repairs

Work Completed On 08/26/2021

We are so happy to hear that our team here at Heart was able to come out and address your issues promptly. Our goal is to take as much stress off of our customers as possible, while also providing top-notch service. Feel free to give us a call if there is anything else we can assist you with in the future!

07/30/2021

Ronda H.

Was put on the schedule right away. Came on time. Dispatched team to clean up water in the basement. Clean up team was also very timely and punctual.

Description of Work
Repair needed on work done the week prior

Work Completed On 07/28/2021

We here at Heart want to make sure that we get our customers taken care of in as timely a manner as possible. We are so glad to hear that our team was able to get you on our schedule and get your issue addressed as quickly as possible! We value you as a customer, and Heart is here to assist with any HVAC, Plumbing or Electrical concerns you may have in the future!

06/25/2021

Rick D.

It simply does not get any better than this. Not just a fix, but a solid explanation of the problem and fix, of other things to watch for and (economical) solutions if they occur.

Description of Work
Fix leak on swap cooler intake on roof

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing