GE Tree Service

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

3531 S Logan St Unit D #200

Englewood, CO 80113

coloradotreeremoval.com
We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Tree Service in South Metro denver We offer tree trimming, pruning, tree removal, shrub removal, and stump grinding. We are fully licensed and insured. We are ISA certified and have a 20+ year master arborist on staff. Commercial and residential service provided....

tree service (28)lawn & landscaping (2)

06/01/2021

tyler P.

Great. They came out quickly, removed what I asked and cleaned up the mess. Constant communication with company so that was nice.

Description of Work
Multiple trees and bushes removed

Work Completed On 05/25/2021

02/07/2021

JOHN B.

Excellent. Worker arrived on time and initiated efforts immediately. All cuttings were done to my satisfaction. Yard was also cleaned up very nicely with only very minor sticks remaining. Bottom line: I am a very happy camper with the work performed and would have no issues calling them again if I have additional trimming and or cuttings that are needed. I am not just making this stuff up, but as I stated, I am a very happy camper here as my tree was in jeopardy of falling in the street with the next big, wet snow. Outstanding work GE Tree Service!!!!

Description of Work
Remove a HUGE limb from my tree and cut up felled wood

Category landscaping,tree service

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

01/09/2021

Linda P.

Company was professional, polite, and excellent value. Crew was well trained and worked hard. We are happy with the end result.

Description of Work
Tree removals

Work Completed On 01/05/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was wonderful doing business with you.

11/06/2020

Melissa B.

Responsive, professional, well run operation from admin support to the certified arborists.

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

Thank you Mellssa! We appreciated the opportunity to earn your business!

05/16/2018

Robert H.

Very well. They did an excellent job and great value for the price.

Description of Work
Trimmed trees, removed some aspens and wild rose bush bramble

Work Completed On 04/23/2018

06/24/2017

Lisa C.

Great! Mike provided an estimate the same day I called and he was able to get a crew out to us quickly at the beginning of the following week, something no other provider we contacted was able to do. The trees pruned were shaped nicely and look natural. Clean up was done thoroughly, including removal of some extra downed branches in the side yards. In the interest of full disclosure, Mike warned us NOT to have the stump ground because it might interfere with the sprinkler line, but we wanted it removed anyhow and a connection to the drip line was broken in the process, so do heed their advice! Overall, it was a quality job with the only evidence that a tree crew had been there was better looking trees.

Description of Work
The last spring snow storm brought down half of a tree in our backyard, so the entire tree needed to be removed and the stump ground. A crabapple tree in our front yard also sustained significant storm damage, so it needed major pruning and cleanup. Additionally one other tree in the back yard needed pruning.

Work Completed On 05/08/2017

10/19/2016

Bill R.

Michael & his crew did an excellent job removing several +30ft. aspen popular trees, located in between houses. This was a difficult job due to the location and the condition of the trees. His crew did an awesome job carefully cutting and removing these trees, while being careful not to ruin surrounding landscaping. Crew also did a good job grinding down the remaining stumps. Crew was courteous, efficient and did a great job cleaning up after job was completed. IMO best value for the money, together with quality service. I will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Popular aspen +30ft tree removal & stump grinding

Category landscaping,tree service

Work Completed On 06/18/2015

08/02/2016

LAURIE S.

I had encountered 3 providers who gave me a hard sell about doing a full tree shaping for this large Silver Maple. I declined the others and finally ran across Mike who was able to see it through on my budget. The tree looks wonderful, and I will call him again. He was prompt and cleaned up the site perfectly.

Description of Work
Mike trimmed my tree as requested and within my budget.

Work Completed On 10/14/2014

08/02/2016

Christine B.

Very professional. We had a couple of other quotes, but GE was the best and Mike did a great job. Our trees look better than they have in 20 years. He showed up when he promised, got the job done beautifully and cleaned up the yard debris. I would highly recommend GE to anyone looking to get their trees trimmed/pruned. We will call him again and refer others to him. Great Job!

Description of Work
Pruned/trimmed most all of our trees

Work Completed On 11/04/2014

09/15/2015

Paul O.

I contacted three different companies for a quote to get a 30 foot pine removed from my yard. GE Tree Service ended up being the cheapest at around 500.00 dollars. I chose to go with GE Tree Service based on price and the reviews from Angie's list. They gave me a window of a week or so when the tree would be removed. I went to work one day with a tree at my house, and came home to no tree. The next day crews came and removed the stump. The process was easy, and the clean up was good considering the mess it made. GE Tree service made the removal easy to schedule, and easy to manage as I did not need to be home. I would recommend this company for the simplicity factor they offer alone. No stress!

Description of Work
Removed a 30 foot pine tree including stump.

Work Completed On 08/17/2015

04/24/2015

Gabe C.

Mike was great to work with. Professional, customer service driven and honest. He was prompt in providing me quotes and even returning a second time to walk through the process with me. As life sometimes turns out, we've had to put the tree removal procedure on hold for now, but will certainly call Mike when we are back on track to have our 35+ foot pine removed!

Description of Work
Provided estimate. Returned a second time to walk me through the process in person, per my request.

Work Completed On 04/21/2015

06/25/2014

Tina J.

I was very impressed with the service I received. GE employees did an excellent job. I would definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Removed dead Aspen trees

Work Completed On 06/12/2014

02/19/2014

Lizann L.

They did a fabulous job and were amazing. A couple of my neighbors stood around and watched because one guy was up in the tree with a harness. He had a spotter and everything. They were really safe and professional. They really did a good job. It was a sight to see and pretty cool! I also thought the price was pretty reasonable. I would totally use them again because they're awesome.

Description of Work
GE Tree Service came out and trimmed a big elm tree. They had to cut off a bunch of big branches that were hanging over my neighbor's yard. They also cut out some of the dead stuff to.

Work Completed On 07/02/2013

07/10/2013

Lizann L.

Mike returned my calls every time. He came by & looked it over & when I told him I only had $300.00 to spend; he told me what that would get me. Thankfully it was everything I needed. One big branch was hanging over my neighbors driveway, one over my porch & several dead ones that were interspersed throughout the tree. He & his crew came on the day they said they would & were absolutely amazing. It was a sight to see & kept me & my roommate & neighbor enthralled for a long time. They were absolutely professional, used all the safety precautions, worked really well together & cleaned up every bit of debris. My tree looks so happy (yes, I'm a tree hugger) & I'm so glad they weren't chop happy & only thinned it out, beautifully. Another great company I found on Angie's List.

Description of Work
Trimmed a huge Elm tree.

Work Completed On 07/09/2013

05/29/2013

Michael H.

The two-man team arrived on time and set about the work immediately. They worked efficiently with one man climbing up in each tree and trimming branches and the other gathering up the fallen branches and taking them to the trailer behind their truck. He put the branches in the trailer and cut them further to compact the load. When they were finished, the trees looked great and there was no evidence of scrap left behind.

Description of Work
Trimmed 3 mature ash trees, cleared away all of the trimmed branches.

Work Completed On 09/15/2012

04/08/2013

Richard & Julia R.

They arrived on time, went over the processes of the removal of the tree and stump then proceeded to do the job. I noted all the safety equipment and the care they took to insure the safety of themselves and our garage, garden shed and landscape. They did a very good job of cleaning up the area.

Description of Work
We chose GE because they did a follow-up call after the estimate. He asked me who I was going with and he pointed out several reasons we should chose his company and he offered to match the other companies price. I then looked into the other companies back ground and call GE back and accepted his offer. After the job was completed he offered lots of advice not only on the remaining trees in our yard but also shared his experiences as a former general contractor regarding our cement project. We genuinely appreciated his views.

Work Completed On 03/19/2013

11/30/2012

Angela S.

Considering the volume of work, Mike was very responsive and got the work done in a timely manner. The trees were gone and the yard clean when they left. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Cut down and stump removal of a tree that fell from a storm, as well as cutting down various other trees.

Work Completed On 11/05/2012

10/18/2012

Donna L.

I really appreciated that he took us to the nursery and helped us pick out a tree. He spent a lot of time and gave us lots of advice. The clean up was very thorough, and we were very happy with the end result.

Description of Work
They removed trees, did trimming and planted new ones.

Work Completed On 09/18/2012

09/24/2012

Lois B.

Would recommend this company.

Description of Work
I had an excellent experience with Michael and his crew. They removed a 55 ft Linden tree from my front yard. They were careful not to damage any nearby bushes or structures. No sign of the stump was left and overall cleanup was very good. The estimate and work were both done very promptly - job done within a week.

Work Completed On 09/19/2012

09/06/2012

Laurie C.

I was extremely pleased from my first conversation with Mike, to the end of the job (which was a span of 2 days!) Mike came out the same day of my call to give an estimate, then was able to come out the next morning to do the job. They did a great job trimming as well as clean up. I had always used Mountain High tree trimming before, but the last time they were out, they broke the gate in my fence and a birdbath, which was bad enough, but didn't tell me! When I discovered the damages, I had to call them for retribution! I will use GE Tree Service again, and highly recommend them to family and friends. Thanks again Mike!

Description of Work
trimmed a very large cottonwood tree in the backyard and a large maple in the front. Mike also pointed out some cracks the maple had & he recommended putting foam in these areas to prevent snow and moisture from causing a melting/freezing situation from harming the tree.

Work Completed On 09/06/2012

05/18/2012

Kathy W.

Mike gave us an estimate within 2 days of calling him. We had the work scheduled within 1 week. When there was a delay with the appointment time, he called to say he would be 1 hour late. Mike had two other men helping on our tree project. We are very pleased with the quality of the work and the cost of the services. Mike is very friendly and knowledgeable about tree issues.

Description of Work
We had a 40 foot tall dead pine tree removed from our property and lots of trim work on other pine trees, removing dead pine branches. We had some trimming of scrub oak bushes. The stump grinding of the pine tree was included in the price of the removal of the dead tree. All the clean up and hauling away of the debris was included.

Work Completed On 05/17/2012

12/13/2011

Joe N.

It was efficiently and professionally done. We would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
We were very pleased. They planted a new tree and, at their suggestion, removed an old stump at no extra charge.

Work Completed On 09/30/2011

06/03/2011

Amy W.

We had a LOT of dead branches in our trees and GE did a great job getting these really tall trees all cleaned up. GE was worth every penny when you consider how much work there was to be done as well as the clean up. On a side note as well, we had our fax hooked up and GE actually came by the house so they could give us an estimate. They wanted to make sure they followed through even though we screwed up by giving them a number they couldn't make a return call to. In the day of contractors not returning calls or showing up it was nice to see this degree of professionalism. We would definitely recommend this company to a friend and would use them again ourselves.

Description of Work
Trimmed three large Ponderosa Pines and removed a dead aspen tree. Included haul away.