Full electrical

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Electric Doctor

Founded 1995 • With Angi since February 2010

4131 S Natches Ct Unit B

Englewood, CO 80110

Denver’s #1 Electrician. Licensed & insured....

02/27/2021

Cynthia T.

Responded to my voice message within the day, and provided an accurate quote on phone, and scheduled time within days of request. Reasonably priced with no pressured to tip. Work was performed well and within time frame provided on phone. No surprises.

Description of Work
Added electrical outlet for new tank-less water heater, plus 3 dimmers

Mike I.

Jimmie came over and found the problem that was tripping my lighting circuit quickly. Price was very reasonable. Will hire again for any future electrical needs

Description of Work
Troubleshoot and repair of lighting and outlets

Christi F.

Tyler and Jimmie did a ready good job with our panel upgrade. They are very meticulous and the setting and wiring looks very well planned out. I have recommended them to our neighbors and have used them on other projects.

Description of Work
Electrical Panel Upgrade

Michael F.

Went very well and the installation was professionally done.

Description of Work
Hot tub wiring, recessed lighting

Blaire L.

Jimmie and his team were great. We’ve had them complete number of projects for our home remodel and they’ve been responsive every time. Pricing was good and their work is top notch

Description of Work
Hot tub, new lighting, home theater

05/07/2018

KELLY S.

great experience. They did a great job. I had a laundry list of little things to do and purchased entire day 1 electrician. It actually was split between 3 days. Even installed lights on vaulted ceilings and required 2 extra men to help install those 2. Punctual and professional. Would hire again.

Description of Work
6 lights installed, outlets and switches replaced

03/15/2018

ashokvardhan G.

Went really good - clean setup in a day.

Description of Work
Electrical work for Kitchen and refrigerator setup in the basement

03/02/2018

John T.

Great job and a great deal. thanks!

Description of Work
Can Lights

10/13/2017

dan O.

Great! Did everything that could be done in the timeframe agreed.

Description of Work
Hired these guys for $800 for a days worth of electrical work. Their electrician came out and worked his *** off for 9 or 10 hours. Did a great job. I'd hire these guys again.

08/13/2017

Jaime W.

I want to append a review I had previously posted for this company. My previous review had given them an F across the board. This was in part of not getting any response from them when I paid for the services offered. I waited for a week and gave them a chance, then I called. At this time they had stated they did reply and I asked how. I told them I did not get a phone call, an email, letter, knock on the door, a wave...nothing. An email was sent supposedly and I told I hadn't received one. In any case, since I had them on the line I told them I still wanted the work done. We set up a time for them to show and all was good. Then when I got home I looked at my emails again and did not see any kind of reply..but then I checked my junk/spam, and there it was. So, in conclusion, these guys were very professional, the work done was good and it was done in a reasonably good time.

Description of Work
We had their special deal on here of 4 recessed lights for $399.

07/25/2017

Sean D.

very good did everything and finished early

Description of Work
multiple electrical issues and fan install

06/15/2017

Richard B.

Great service and professionalism. Blake the tech showed up on time and I progressed thru the house with my list of tasks. Blake asked a few questions (in simple layman terms so I could understand) and then proceeded to complete everything in a very timely manner without having to ask me follow up questions. The finished work looks very professional and when he left my house it was as clean as when he arrived. Thanks for providing such great service and I'm looking forward to using you again!!

Description of Work
Needed a timer added to outside lights, connect a light switch to deck lighting and installed a light fixture in the kitchen

06/01/2017

Brad P.

I originally booked a 2 hour Angie's list package deal because I had a few problems with the electrical in the house. The tech that came was very professional and knowledgeable. I felt comfortable with him in my home. However, one of my problems resolved itself prior to his arrival. I asked him to credit me for one hour worth of service because as it turns out I didn't need 2 hours after all. He said he would have someone in management at the company contact me. That never happened. I think these guys are good folks but as a customer I expect top notch service.

Description of Work
I needed a light fixture installed.

05/28/2017

Stephen M.

It went well. The electrician was prompt, courteous, figured out the mess, corrected it and installed the fixture. He made some helpful suggestions and explained some things to expect with a house of this age (106 and going strong!!)

Description of Work
I went to change out a light fixture as a Sunday afternoon project and when I took the old one off the box was a mess - old cloth two wire, loosely taped, not nutted, to something newer leading away and the ground was just stuffed in there. These guys had an Angie's List deal for two hours of labor, so, for peace of mind (fixture was near a child's room) I called them.

05/25/2017

Janie C.

Matt arranged so that I would not be charged for two service charges, but only one. Today, Blake arrived and set to work immediately. All the projects were completed within three hours. Throughout the afternoon we discussed a variety of political and social issues; Blake is not only a very competent electrician but well-read and well informed on the issues of the day. Both young men served as great representatives of their company!

Description of Work
I had about four electrical tasks for which I did not have the necessary skill level . Last week Matt arrived to correct a wiring issue with my Nest thermostat. He had it fixed within ten minutes. I pointed out that I had four other tasks that were more complicated (installing four outside lights, movement triggered spot lights and Nest video camera, installing a ceiling fan and replacing very high fluorescent lights).

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans, home automation

05/16/2017

David G.

Excellent. Effective analysis. Guided through what he was doing.

Description of Work
Fix sockets

05/11/2017

Kristine C.

Everything went well, reasonable price, efficient and professional

Description of Work
I had problems with an overhead light and a wall outlet that weren't working. Blake arrived and quickly addressed, solved and repaired the issues. He was pleasant and professional.

05/09/2017

Robert W.

He was very professional and had to put both of the new ones together. Will use in the future!

Description of Work
Installed 2 chandeliers. Removed the old ones.

Category lighting

04/11/2017

Bill D.

Swimmingly. Tyler and Blake were professional, quick and cleaned-up after the job was over.

Description of Work
Under-cabinet lighting.

04/03/2017

John T.

Great install. Very prompt, professional and fair on pricing.

Description of Work
4 can lights

03/28/2017

Laura G.

Perfect very prompt and professional

Description of Work
New fan in Bathroom

03/20/2017

hunter D.

Tyler was early with a call before hand. Super nice and cordial guy. Had some great ideas, insight and they were the right thing to do. I loved that he walked me through the processes and issues (of why I wasn't able to do it myself). He stayed busy and was ready to put in the two hours. He installed a ceiling pendant light that had some wiring issues, which he remedied. He also switched out and outdoor light which, unknown to us, was probably a potential hazard! All within the prepay dollar amount. Would totally use again and recommend to others!

Description of Work
Ceiling pendant light installed

01/01/2017

Pat L.

The company was able to come out quickly, in spite of the Christmas holiday. Matt was punctual, polite, and did excellent work. The price for 3 hours work was $399, which I thought was high, although I don't know if any other electrician would have charged less. I had used this company once before, when they also did good work, so I would use them again.

Description of Work
Matt from Electric Doctor relocated a ceiling light/fan/heater unit in the bathroom to a better location. He also installed a new triple stack switch for the unit. An incorrectly wired 3 way switch for our outside floodlights was also rewired.

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

12/05/2016

Linda H.

They are very efficient and left everything nice and neat. Tyler was very nice to work with. I didn't have to wait long for them to come out and I was very pleased with everything.

Description of Work
They put in a new ceiling fan for me.

Category electrician, ceiling fans

11/19/2016

Jill S.

They did a fantastic job. They were the only company that bid what I asked for, to swap out the panel. Everyone else tried to force me into upgrading service at a cost of $3000+ when it wasn't needed.

Description of Work
We had a FP electric panel replaced.

Monarchy Entertainment

We are a one-stop shop for your entertainment needs! From event planning and MC/DJ/Karaoke services (we also rent equipment) to in-home installation and repair of a variety of electronic home theater systems. We hire only the most qualified technicians, with years of experience, and we will ensure you are content with our service.

AV 4 You LLC

AV 4 YOU is about making your system easy to use and reliable. We specialize in both commercial and residential Audio Video systems. Many systems involving home theater, smart home, back ground music, video conferencing, Crestron integration (even with Alexa now), projectors, TV's, CCTV cameras, structured cabling, equipment installations, detailed rack fabrication, commissioning systems, very clean detailed work and customer satisfactory. We warranty our work, so if we didn't do it right the first time we come back on our own time to make sure its done properly. We take the time to do things right the first time. We always double check our work and quality is very important to us because its a reflection on how important this career is to us. We don't install a TV and throw gear behind it to hide it, we take the time to dress it properly and safely so it looks right from any angle. Physically test the systems making sure it's functionality is easy to use with a easy understanding on how to use it to our clients. Our racks are immaculate, nice and dressed, we don't like to see a tornado of wires where it becomes a rats nest. Everything is labeled so its easy for us and the customer to understand where things are plugged in. After installs we wipe down and make sure everything is clean. Keeping our customers feeling that they can trust us to work in their homes or work space is very important to us, especially on how to use the system so there is no confusion. I have been doing these type of systems for around 12 years now and my partner has been doing it for 20 years now. We worked for some big companies and we've decided to make our own LLC company so we can put out the quality that properly needs to put out no matter how easy or hard the job is.

Modernized Interiors

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    EC 4206
    Colorado
    Colorado: General
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Electrical Troubleshooting & Repair. Electrical Panel Service Changes and Upgrades. Federal Pacific Panel Replacement. Breaker Panel Maintenance. Aluminum Wiring Repair. Pigtailing. AlumiConn. Whole House Surge Protection. Ceiling Fan Installation. Emergency Standby Generators. Hot Tub GFCI Circuits. New Construction & Remodels. Home Theater Wiring. HDTV Mounting. Whole House Audio. Sonos. Nest. Ring. Commercial Audio/Video. Commercial LED Lighting Retrofits.