Budget Pest Control

Founded 1978 • With Angi since June 2010

14677 E Easter Ave G

Englewood, CO 80112

Budget Pest Control, Inc. is a locally owned and operated pest control company serving the Greater Denver Metro Area. We have been serving customers in Denver since 1978. We provide service for thousands of satisfied customers every month....

10/18/2021

Karin A.

I work for a property management company and needed a professional, reliable company for pest control. The service techs are efficient and friendly and the get the job done. The office staff are most helpful and knowledgeable. They always call back to check whether or not a follow up visit is needed. Prices are great. I highly recommend Budget Pest Control!

Description of Work
pest control

10/09/2017

Henry H.

Did great, spray of the house was easy and quick. they needed to come back to re powder the wasps nest but they did that without hesitation.

Description of Work
needed overall pest control, and removal of a wasps nest.

04/13/2017

Thomas K.

The tech removed the nest, then came and told me that he had removed the nest and that it had been abandoned, then he inspected the rest of the outside of the house and removed a few more small wasp nests. The whole operation took about 10 minutes. I asked how much I owed and he said nothing; he said "I didn't do any work." I took his card and you can rest assured that when I have some "real" extermination work, I will call them.

Description of Work
Spotted a large hornet's nest just under the top pitch of the roof on my house.

04/10/2017

pat B.

The service works very well, the pest controls work very well for me.

Description of Work
Sprays for spiders and other pests, inside and outside.

04/10/2017

pat B.

They were so helpful in other ways not just with pest control.They go above and beyond the normal work.

Description of Work
They spray for spiders and other insects.

03/16/2017

Brian A.

Paul came within the window they gave. He was very nice and very professional. He examined the "tunnels" in the yard and advised that they were not vole (or mole) tunnels. He believed they were just settling of the ground due to the dry weather. He only charged for a service call.

Description of Work
We had what I thought were vole tunnels in our backyard, so we wanted them exterminated.

03/16/2017

Brian A.

Budget sent someone over right away and took care of the problem, allowing the painters to finish on time.

Description of Work
We were having our house painted, and the painters uncovered a bees' nest between the porch roof and the soffit that had to be dealt with immediately, so they could finish the job.

06/16/2016

pat B.

Six years ago I was bitten by a spider which gave me many months of pain. Budget Pest Control was recommended to me and I have used them ever since. I have them come once a month but I understand that they have other plans to offer. Their servicemen, Mike, Josh, to name a few, are very honest, professional, efficient and thorough. They don shoe booties so as not to track in dirt. The product they use is non toxic, which as a pet owner is important to me. They spray inside as well as the outside. During the past six years, the only bugs I have encountered in my house are dead ones. I gladly pay their $55 dollar fee for my peace of mind. Laura, their receptionist calls me once a month to remind me to schedule. I highly recommend his company.

Description of Work
Sprayed all around the outside and inside of the house.

10/17/2014

elizabeth A.

I called into Budget Pest Control and explained the ants who had moved into my house just a week after we had. The representative asked certain questions to determine the type of pest, and scheduled my appointment. She was very helpful and knowledgeable. The guy who came to spray was courteous and respectful of my house and kids/dog. I asked him questions about how harmful the spray would be to my dog as she licks everything. He explained how the spray works and put me at ease that my dog and us humans would not be harmed. He is very experienced and impressed me with his knowledge. Just like he predicted, my pests were gone in about a week. I don't remember my initial cost, but my follow up was $48 several months later.

Description of Work
Spray interior and exterior of house for bugs (ants, spiders, etc.)

10/15/2013

Susan R.

We've used this service for years. They automatically call me when it is time. They are flexible about finding a time that works for me and they always show up within their two hour time window. They are very helpful with dealing with special problems, like ants in the springtime.

Description of Work
Sprays for pests every 100 days

Berrett Pest Control

We provide residential and commercial pest control for all general pests around the premises. We specialize in taking care of the customer, and offering better pest control. We focus on trust and accountability with our customers, and it starts with hiring outstanding employees that are knowledgeable about the pests, as well as upstanding individuals that will treat a home honestly and effectively. We treat each home as if it were our own! If you ever feel that you are not happy with the service given or if you feel like additional treatments are necessary, we will return at no cost to you to guarantee a happy satisfied customer. We take our job seriously and we stand by our 100% service satisfaction policy. Berrett Pest Control’s history as an experienced, reputable company should assist your decision when looking for a Denver pest control company. We continue to be a family owned and operated company. With our pest control company, you will always receive quality service at an amazing value from dependable and professional staff members

Offers by Berrett Pest Control on Angi
    Beeline Pest Control

Beeline Pest Control is a locally owned pest control company dedicated to customer service. Our prices generally beat the copmetition, and our works comes guaranteed to make sure you get what you pay for.

Obex Pest Defense

.As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
    *Inquire about senior discount

* Ants * Spiders * Earwigs * Rodents * Hornet and Wasp Control * Power Dusting * Bee Hive Elimination * Squirrel Control * CockRoach Extermination * Flea and Tick Extermination * Special or Unusual Pests * Odor Neutralizing * Bedbug Treatment