All In One Contractors

Founded 1998 • With Angi since December 2005

3.9

16 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY....

B & L Roofing Inc.

B&L Roofing Inc. is a family owned Colorado based company that has been providing premier roofing services in the Denver metro and surrounding areas for many years. Making the decision to install anew roof can be a difficult process and we're here to make the decision to repair or replace a little easier. Getting the job done right the first time and at a fair price is not always easy, especially if you are unsure about the company you are planning to hire. We have top of the line roofing crews and install high quality roofing products with customer satisfaction guaranteed on every job. Whether you need Roofing, Gutter, Siding, or Windows, with over 37 years of experience, we are your go to roofer!

Lakeside Heating & Air Conditioning

Family owned and operated since 1971 Licensed and Insured, Nate Certified, Member BBB A+ Rated. . Additional DBA - Lakeside Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.

Offers by Lakeside Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi
American Premier Exteriors LLc.

We can take care of all of your roofing needs.

05/29/2020

david S.

Joel is the Caulking King! Caulking repairs leaks and is like the duct tape of roofers, right? We bought our home in July of 2019, and the first rain of the year our solar tubes leaked throughout the house. Our roof was under "warranty" with All-In-One Contractors, however, the previous owner of my house did not pay the bill and they will not honor their warranty and will not pursue the previous homeowner. Joel, the owner, told me to call and ask for him, and he said he''d honor the warranty. In July, Joel came and "repaired' the leaks. This April and May the rains came and so did the leaks. I called Joel a couple of times and he never called me back. Today we had a reputable roofing company come out and showed us the photos of damaged solar tubes, with cracks in the plastic covered in caulking. They all need to be replaced. Thanks Joel! By just looking at the photos, it's clear that these need replacing- not caulking. In short, don't waste your time, your money, and your sanity on Joel and All in One Contractors.

Description of Work
Solar Tubes leaking

10/26/2015

regina K.

I spoke with them on 10/2 and they said they would be by on 10/6 for the estimate. I wasn't home that day so I am not sure if they ever showed up, but I have not heard a word from them since then.

Description of Work
I spoke with someone at All In One Contractors, and they were supposed to come out and give me an estimate.

Category gutter repair

04/11/2014

Doug M.

All In One Contractors was the roofing company. I got them from my insurance company. They do a variety of work, roofing being just one of the things they do. They did a pretty good job. They did a good job on our roof. The quality of work was excellent. They can improvise on the follow up work. They were actually supposed to be the ones to do my gutters and they didn't. I am not sure whether I talked to a machine or a person. I never got called back so I ended up going with somebody else on the gutters. They were supposed to do my gutters too. I had to do a little trim painting before I had them come in. I called them back several times both to their office and their estimator, I had his number. Once he called me back and said he would get back to me and never did. I left messages for both to him and the office. Nobody ever called back.

Description of Work
All In One Contractors did the roof.

Category gutter repair,roofing

08/14/2013

Malcolm H.

Went well. No complaints.

Description of Work
re-roofing and new gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

06/26/2007

LINDA L.

They were honest and trustworthy. Other companies had told us that we would need to replace our entire roof but they were able to find the leak and replace only the area that was needed. I am going to call them if I ever had trouble with my roof again.

Description of Work
They located the leak in our roof and replaced a section of the flashings under the shingles.

12/05/2005

BEN L.

The company was very professional from the estimates to info that was sent to us to help us with our decision. Everything was handled and communicated well. They were very helpful and friendly.

Description of Work
Tore off existing roof and replace with new 30 dimmensional shingles

All In One Contractors

Founded 1998 • With Angi since December 2005

3.9

14 Inverness Dr E Ste A216

Englewood, CO 80112

Re-roofs, roof repairs, new construction, gutter replacement, gutter repairs, gutters for new construction.

Shake Repairs.