A La carte Design

Founded 2002 • With Angi since September 2011

New construction, remodeling, house, hire tradesmen and contractor, decorative and finish materials, design outdoor living spaces, kitchens, baths, color, room, plans, rugs, fabrics and wall coverings, window treatments, furniture selection, lighting, accessorizing, artwork, cabinetry & storage....

Chimney Sweeps Of America, Inc.

Local, Colorado Native, Family owned and operated since 1982. Wood, Gas, & Pellet NFI Certified Installers and Service Specialists. All of our technicians within Chimney Sweeps of America are nationally recognized CSIA Certified Sweeps. Based on our certifications and continued education in our industry, we're considered as our industry leaders and standard setters. We have an A+ Rating with the BBB.

Offers by Chimney Sweeps Of America, Inc. on Angi
Stone Electric LLC

Get 5 Star Service, safe and reliable electrical, satisfaction guaranteed, financing options, and much more for your home or business from experienced electricians at Stone Electric LLC. Fresh new lighting, panel upgrades, EV car chargers, wiring, generator and hot tub hookups, troubleshooting, and any other type of electrical need. With over 40 years experience, we serve the Colorado Front Range including Denver / Boulder, Ft. Collins, and Colorado Springs, with offices in Castle Rock and Broomfield.

Offers by Stone Electric LLC on Angi
Z-Man Inc.

Small licensed general and electrical contractor. All residential and small commercial electrical; service upgrades, lighting, power, plugs switches and fixtures. Residential basement, kitchen, and bath remodel.

09/06/2011

Jeane listens to her customer's wishes and provides solutions based on their needs, budget and taste while pushing the envelope to create a beautiful room/rooms. While I hesitated to spend money employing the services of an interior designer, in the end she saved me money and time. Couldn't be happier!The "spend" above does not include materials or contractor services.

Description of Work
I moved from an older home in CT with many small rooms to a new tract home in CO with an open floor plan and was at a complete loss when it came to furniture placement, window treatments and optimal wall colors. Jeane was instrumental in helping me pull it all together quickly and cost effectively. We were able to use my existing furniture in new and creative ways. I feared having to purchase all new furniture but only had to purchase a new sofa and love seat and Jeane helped with the selection saving me hours. Her sense of color is exceptional. I didn't want "realtor beige" and she picked a beautiful gray/blue paint shade that is easy to live with as well as dramatic. The window treatments she proposed are wonderful.

Category interior designers

We pride ourselves in thinking out of the box in getting the most out of your home in terms of space, functionality and aesthetic appeal. For the more adventuresome, we are not afraid to move walls and rearrange an entire room to get the best design for your home. Our services include floor plans, lighting plans, construction plans, elevation, color and finish selection, budget development and design oversight through implementation.

NA