Blue Aspen Janitorial & Maintenance

With Angi since December 2013

Blue Aspen is an owner operated business. We always provide free estimates! We typically bill electronically through email but also can send paper bills depending on our clients' preferences....

EMS Cleaning LLC

Professional house cleaning and deep cleaning

Nailed It! Handyman Services

We specialize in handyman services, home repairs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Handy House Cleaning

03/07/2016

Description of Work
Easy to work with. Got us on the schedule quickly. Performed service as promised for a fair price. Recommend.

Category chimney sweep

12/15/2015

The young man who came was courteous and very thorough with his snow shoveling. He came at about 9 a.m., even though I told Adalberto that there was no hurry. The price was very reasonable and the job well done. I have also used this company to clean my wood stove chimney for the past three years. They are very professional and courteous in all their dealings with me. I would feel confident to rec...

Description of Work
Blue Aspen sent over a young man in a truck with a blade on the front and lots of snow shovels to clear out my in-town home.

Category snow removal

12/15/2015

Description of Work
The young man who came was courteous and very thorough with his snow shoveling. ?He came at about 9 a.m., even though I told Adalberto that there was no hurry. ?The price was very reasonable and the job well done. ?I have also used this company to clean my wood stove chimney for the past three years. ?They are very professional and courteous in all their dealings with me. ?I would feel confident to recommend them in all areas of their business.

Category snow removal

11/17/2015

We have been using Blue Aspen for over a year now for weekly house cleaning. They are wonderful! The ladies do an excellent job and are very hard workers. We couldn't be more pleased. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Weekly cleaning of 2,800 sq ft private residence

Category house cleaning

11/17/2015

Weekly cleaning of 2,800 sq ft private residence

Description of Work
We have been using Blue Aspen for over a year now for weekly house cleaning. ?They are wonderful! ?The ladies do an excellent job and are very hard workers. ?We couldn't be more pleased. ?Highly recommend.

Category house cleaning

We offer a variety of janitorial and maintenance services, both commercial and residential.