DR CUSTOM PAINTING

Founded 2001 • With Angi since January 2009

Painting Contractor serving Summit County since 1999. Interior/Exterior. Staining and Painting. Decorative and Artisan Finishes. American Clay Plasters. Specialized finishes and coatings....

Hello, my name is Luke McPherson, my wife and I moved here from Lawrence KS 11 years ago. I have owned and operated my company in this great state since 2010. Specializing in all aspects of interior/exterior painting and repainting of residential and vacation homes. Everything from walls and ceilings to cabinets and doors, occasionally decks, and once in a while floors. All work is done with the highest quality material. I pride myself on my exceptional attention paid to detail. All work is paid upon completion. No upfront down payments. Getting our work done with in the time frame we tell you the client is the most important thing we do. Also, I am on site and working on all projects no exceptions. You being able to have direct immediate contact with me is important. Painting your home should be rewarding with many smiles and not disrupting or inconvenient. I am looking foreword to talking to you. Have a nice day.

I am a professional painter with 15+ years of experience in every kind of home painting project, I provided top quality work for the Roaring Fork Valley and surrounding areas. I have experience in exterior and interior painting, wood staining, drywall repair and wood and garage flooring. I am also experienced in basic maintenance and upkeep work. Professional, friendly and prompt!

We offer all drywall and remodeling services! Best quality and prices!! •Hang •Finish •Texture •Patches •Electric •Frame •Tile •Man cave •Paint and more!!! Best quality! and good prices! NO MATTER HOW BIG OR SMALL THE JOB IS! •Hang drywall(sheetrock) •Remove Wallpaper  •Remove popcorn texture from ceilings  •Texture-samples available  •Repair stress cracks,leaks,holes ect..  •Texture repairs  •Patches •Hand textures Free quote  Excellent references  Neat & clean work! You can see more pictures of mi work on mi facebook page "Global Drywall LLC" Call or text oh leave a voice mail if i dont answer you thanks!!!!😁 720-427-2672

11/21/2017

Excellent. The job site was left clean and the color matching and sealing looks great.

Description of Work
We are a 3-story 24-unit condo complex in Frisco, CO that needed staining and sealing of wood beams and railings. The job required boom work and ropes, so not something that a paintbrush & ladder crew could do.

Category house painters

01/27/2009

Great job. Easy to work with. I was impressed at how clean they were. I never knew they were there when I got home from work. They fixed a few drywall holes for free. Recommended from friend.

Description of Work
Interior Painting - 4 Rooms. Faux Painting on two walls.

Category drywall,interior painters

Artisan Finishes. American Clay Plasters. Interior Exterior Painting Drywall Install and Repairs