Zen Windows Denver

Founded 2008 • With Angi since February 2012

Zen Windows Denver has a better way to get replacement windows. We’ve designed a process that puts you in control of the shopping experience and removes all sales pressure. Call us today for your FREE Quote at (303) 658-9990 or visit our website at https://www.zenwindowsdenver.com....

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

Window Before removal in Denver, CO.

+57 more images

window replacement (137)door installation (15)

03/31/2022

James T.

We purchased 10 replacement windows from Zen Windows in Denver in 2021 and 2022. We were very pleased with the process from start to finish. I can't say enough about the simplicity and transparency of the pricing, installation and customer service. The windows are very well made with top quality materials. They don't oversell their product or spend money on alot of unnecessary advertising or salespeople like other window companies. The windows come straight from the factory and no money is paid until the windows have been fully installed and the customer is completely satisfied. Because the windows are made at the factory when ordered, it did take awhile (8 to 12 weeks) for the windows to be made, shipped and installed. However, it was well worth the wait. We are very pleased with our new windows. I would highly recommend Zen if you are considering new or replacement windows. Great product and great service.

Description of Work
Replacement Windows

Work Completed On 03/11/2022

01/03/2021

Ruth Anne E.

It went well, the workers were in and out in half a day. Our sales rep was very responsive via email and phone whenever we needed anything. We appreciated not getting the big sales pitch and dog-and-pony show, because we didn't want that, we just wanted windows.

Description of Work
13 Windows replaced on the back of the house

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

"We appreciated not getting the big sales pitch and dog-and-pony show, because we didn't want that, we just wanted windows." We appreciated the opportunity to work with you on your project and take great pride in making the process as seamless as possible. Cheers!

11/17/2020

maud S.

I would recommend Zen windows in a heartbeat. I only needed two windows replaced in my apartment, which most companies will not want to do because it is too small a job. I spoke with Andersen windows and they quoted me over $5000.00! They were great windows, but still... So, I looked for other options and found Zen windows. I liked their approach and philosophy. There was absolutely no pressure. The price they quoted me was what I paid: $2300.00. That included new windowsills. The windows I chose were not the same quality as the Andersen windows, but they are still great for what I need. I was not there for the installation, but my husband really liked the installer. Everything was done in a couple of hours and looked great when I got home. From my angle: great value for your money.

Description of Work
two new windows in my apartment

Category doors

Work Completed On 11/17/2020

"I would recommend Zen windows in a heartbeat." Thank you for sharing your experience. We were excited to get the chance to work with you! Cheers!

09/08/2020

Virginia A.

Eleven windows ,In and out , four hours. Really smooth

Description of Work
replaced old windows

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

"Really smooth" We appreciate the review! At Zen Windows, we do our best to ensure a smooth window buying experience and we were happy we could work with you on your project. Thanks!

08/29/2020

Michael F.

We had a tree fall on the back of our house and everyone at Zen Windows was so helpful. Jessica helped us get new windows ordered and on the way and Jess and his team did a fantastic job installing everything.

Description of Work
The Zen Team is so helpful

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

"...Zen Windows was so helpful." Thank you for sharing your experience. We are thrilled we could help get your house back in top condition! We really appreciated the chance to work with you on your project. Thanks!

07/23/2019

JEFFREY L.

Zen windows did an outstanding job with getting us the exact type of windows and sliding glass door that we wanted for our home. The contractor that they have for the installation did an outstanding job putting the windows and door in without any problems. They were very professional and efficient. The clean up was great!! I highly recommend Zen windows to all who are in the process of replacing windows in their own homes.

Description of Work
We had nine windows and a sliding glass door replaced on our home.

Work Completed On 06/17/2019

"They were very professional and efficient. The clean up was great!!" Thank you for the kind words! We appreciated the chance to provide the best window buying experience out there and are grateful you chose to use our company for your project. Cheers!

07/09/2019

Angie L.

We initially contacted Zen Windows about 18 months ago to inquire about their business and the process. We received a wealth of information but ran into some delays on our end that prevented us from moving forward with the project. Then we happened to recommend Zen to some neighbors and they jumped right in and had Zen install 10 windows in their home. When our neighbors raved about their quality and professionalism, we knew we were going to use Zen as soon as we could. So this spring we moved forward. And Zen Windows made the process of replacing our old windows so easy! They were informative, and responsive to all of our questions and concerns. The measurement and installation crew were friendly and respectful in our home. They worked efficiently to complete the install of all 13 windows in just one day! Zen provides a high quality product, exceptional service at an affordable price. We highly recommend Zen for your window project. They will take care of you with no pressure sales, (just information) and make sure you are 100% satisfied before you pay. We highly recommend them for your window project.

Description of Work
New windows throughout the whole house. 13 in total

Work Completed On 05/09/2019

07/08/2019

Julie C.

Great. Everyone is punctual or communicated when they would arrive. All personnel are friendly and helpful. My windows look great. It's such an easy experience. No hassle with a salesperson, quick and efficient.

Description of Work
Windows replaced

Work Completed On 07/08/2019

"No hassle with a salesperson, quick and efficient." We love hearing you enjoyed the Zen Windows buying process! Thank you for allowing us the chance to work with you and we are grateful to have you as a part of the Zen Family. Cheers!

04/07/2019

Tamara W.

Crappy.. I received a voicemail from Jessica Salerno from Zen Windows telling me she was going to send me an email. The email consisted of 8 things I have to do to get a quote. HOW UNPROFESSIONAL! If they don't want to come out here, they shouldn't be included in a referral from Angie's List. I will not use them or even call them back. I am going to spend over $10k with who I choose for my windows and they can't come down and do the initial measurements and show me what windows and stock they use. Terribly dissapointed.

Description of Work
Windows replaced

Work Completed On 04/07/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], My name is Kyle and I'm the proud owner of Zen Windows. I'm sorry you feel you had such a bad experience with us. We understand our business model is not for everyone. As you can see from our reviews many clients embrace our no-hassle quotes with no down payment required and no in-home sales presentation. Our reputation is everything and we will happily do anything & everything we can to help you with the window buying process, even if we need to refer you to the competition. If you would like to know more about our unique process or why we do things a little different our story is on our website. If you have any questions in your search about windows please do not hesitate to email me at kyle at zenwindowsdenver.com where I will give you my personal cell number to discuss issues and do my best to help. We truly wish you the best of luck on your project. Sincerely, Kyle & The Zen Family

03/23/2019

Elizabeth S.

Description of Work
All windows replaced

Work Completed On 02/09/2015

"Prompt, good installation, improvised well when our old house created some complications." Thank you for sharing your experience. We do everything we can to make sure we are the best window buying experience out there and appreciate the chance to work with you. Enjoy your new windows! Thanks!

02/25/2019

Jonathan D.

Great company! Pleasure working with, on time, good price and great product. Jessica was so helpful through the whole process, Jesse and the crew were onetime, fast and clean. I've used them twice now and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Window Replacement In My Home

Work Completed On 01/09/2019

"Pleasure working with, on time, good price and great product." We appreciate the opportunity to have worked with you multiple times! At Zen we really strive to provide a great window buying experience. Thanks again for allowing us the chance to earn your business. Cheers!

02/10/2019

Victor K.

Getting a quote for the work was super easy, just sent them the window dimensions and they emailed me a quote within a few days. No long sales presentation, no pressure sales. It took longer then expected to get the windows manufactured and delivered. They did respond quickly when an update was requested. The were able to replace over 20 windows in one day, the installation crew was very friendly, answered all my questions, reviewed window and patio door operations, and cleaned the windows. All I had to do was paint the window and door jams so they sparkled like my new windows. The quality of the windows are similar to Champion Windows, without the sales pitch and cost less. Overall a great experience.

Description of Work
Replaced all windows and Patio Door.

Work Completed On 01/08/2019

"Getting a quote for the work was super easy...No long sales presentation, no pressure sales." We are proud to make the window buying experience as seamless as possible and are thankful to be able to work with great customers like you. We appreciate the chance to earn your business. Cheers!

02/08/2019

Sky C.

I was amazed - 8 windows to replace in early November, cool weather, they were in and out in 2.5 hours. Good cleanup and the windows are terrific so far. Only thing that would help is to advise in advance that the outside trim will have to get primed and painted. A snowstorm was coming in that night - I was out there for 90 minutes priming the trim so the moisture wouldn't damage.

Description of Work
replaced a bunch of windows

Work Completed On 11/12/2018

"I was amazed - 8 windows to replace in early November, cool weather, they were in and out in 2.5 hours. Good cleanup and the windows are terrific so far." We were happy for the chance to work with you. Thank you for the kind words and we hope you enjoy your windows for many years to come. Thanks!

01/10/2018

Amy B.

The installation went well and it was done quickly with professionalism. While I appreciate the lack of high pressure sales, they almost go to the opposite end and have minimal contact with the customer. They did not contact me before the windows were installed to let me know what to expect. They did not contact me to let me know that a window was broken upon delivery at their warehouse and a replacement was being ordered. They did not contact me after the job was done.

Description of Work
9 windows and a sliding door replaced

Work Completed On 01/10/2018

"The installation went well and it was done quickly with professionalism." We are happy the installation went quickly and was executed professionally. It is the experience we strive to provide here at Zen Windows Denver. All of us here at Zen also wanted to say thank you for the honest feedback about our communication issues on this job. We didn't live up to our Zen standard in that regard and want to apologize for falling short. Thanks to your feedback we can improve our processes and procedures to help prevent communication issues in the future. We really appreciate the chance to work with you and are excited that you are now a part of the Zen Windows Denver family! Cheers!

11/06/2017

Carla N.

Great responsiveness from Jessica to get the quote finalized. The owner, Kyle, came out to show us a sample of the window. And Jesse took accurate measurements and got us scheduled for install within three weeks of ordering the windows. Jesse and his team got all nine windows installed within 3.5 hours, cleaned up after themselves and were on their way. Great attention to detail and customer service. I would definataly recommend and use them again, but I shouldn't have to given the lifetime warranty on our new windows!

Description of Work
We had a total of 9 windows replaced including a large, tempered glass picture window with a double hung window on each side making up a total opening of 120" wide x 84" high.

Work Completed On 10/30/2017

"Great attention to detail and customer service." We work really hard to cover all the details and provide a positive experience so thank you so much for the compliment. It was great getting a chance to work with you and thanks again for becoming a part of the Zen Windows Denver family. Cheers!

10/04/2017

Russell K.

It went well. It cost more than I expected when we added in all of the separate panes.

Description of Work
Window washing inside and out

Work Completed On 10/04/2017

09/25/2017

Gregory B.

Description of Work
Replace windows in the majority of our home.

Work Completed On 09/25/2017

"Communication was excellent throughout the whole process. The installers were very careful and professional." We really take pride in our communication and professionalism so thank you for the kind words. We also really appreciate the opportunity to do business with you. Welcome to the Zen Family! Cheers!

09/17/2017

Jason M.

Overall it went great. I loved that I did not need to sit through another presentation to get pricing. My ony knock is they use subcontractors to install. The crew was nice, but were over 3 hours late everyday (from when they promised) and it took an extra 2 days that originally though it would.

Description of Work
We had Zen Windows replace our poor builder grade windows that were cracking, chipping & leaking.

Work Completed On 08/27/2017

"I loved that I did not need to sit through another presentation to get pricing." We are happy to provide a very low pressure and more convenient process when buying windows. It's the Zen Windows Denver experience we strive to provide. We also wanted to sincerely thank you for the honest feedback about our timing issues. We fell short there and want to apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks to your help we can make the necessary changes to prevent issues such as this in the future. We are grateful to have you as a customer and allowing us to serve your window needs. Cheers!

09/12/2017

Clayton B.

After a big hail storm, we needed a lot of major repairs on our house. We had a few crazy experiences with contractors and other companies. We decided to choose from Angie's List for our windows and Zen Windows was great! They were very professional and came to the house to give a quote on our schedule. we were replacing custom windows (another company said they couldn't find anything similar) and Zen Windows had many styles and options. The workers had some trouble scheduling us in, but when I spoke to the owner, he was very apologetic and fixed the problem right away. He even sent us a gift card for our inconvenience! The workers were very professional and did a quick job that looks great. We were very pleased with the company and will use them again.

Description of Work
replaced our big picture windows after a big hail storm

Work Completed On 09/01/2016

"They were very professional..." This is something we strive to provide in every interaction with Zen Windows Denver. We are so happy to hear you are loving the new windows and thank you for allowing us the chance to serve you. Thanks!

07/06/2017

Judith J W.

It was wonderful working with Zen Windows. The attention to detail, customer service, and product are above expectations! Brandon and Jessica were both amazing and a dream to work with. I guess that's why they're called "Zen" Windows! I highly recommend Zen Windows.

Description of Work
Replacement of 5 windows

Work Completed On 06/06/2017

"The attention to detail, customer service, and product..." Perfectly describes how we work here at Zen Windows Denver. We are happy to hear you had such a great experience and appreciate the fact you are now a part of the Zen Windows family. Thank you for the business. Cheers!

06/05/2017

Jamie B.

Everything went great! Communication was great, installation was done quickly and the team cleaned everything up when they were done. The windows we chose weren't quite as high quality as Pella or Champion, but for the price we thought they were a much better bang for our buck.

Description of Work
We purchased 6 windows for installation in our house

Work Completed On 05/01/2017

"Communication was great, installation was done quickly and the team cleaned everything up when they were done" Thank you for describing your Zen Windows Denver experience. We are truly grateful to have you as a client! Cheers

05/31/2017

AVIS C.

The entire process was great. Jessica, Brandon, Jesse and his crew made the entire process much easier than I ever imagined. From our first contact with Jessica, along with several changes by us on the style of windows, Brandon's appointment to take exact measurements, and Jesse and his crews installation were timely and as scheduled. Can't say enough about Jesse and his crews installation. They arrived at the scheduled time, and it was amazing to watch how efficient they worked as a team. When they were done everything was clean, including my washed new windows

Description of Work
We had 8 windows replaced in our older brick home

Work Completed On 05/25/2017

"...it was amazing to watch how efficient they worked as a team." A perfect statement that sums up our process at Zen Windows Denver. We are honored to have you as a part of the Zen Window Family. Thanks!

05/11/2017

Lutricia A.

They recommended we replace the glass and not the more costly route of replacing the window. We really appreciated the honesty and integrity of Brandon. When it comes time to replace our windows we will use this company.

Description of Work
Window replacement estimate.