Sewer Lines Only

With Angi since May 2018

105 W Ellsworth Ave

Denver, CO 80223

Sewer Lines Only was formed by Morgan and Ian Brown, when they teamed up with Wyatt Chadwick to combine their skills and experience to create a different kind of sewer service company. With our goal to be the most ethical company in the industry, we feel that our competitive advantage in the marketplace is our exceptional customer service. From your first meeting, you will receive the utmost attention as we educate you with your options, so you can make the best decision for your situation. We will take the time to walk you through different scenarios, scopes of work, and prices. In addition, because we own our equipment and have our own highly trained crews we are able to offer fair-pricing and exceptional work. Unlike general plumbing companies, we are not a “jack of all trades, master of none”. We specialize in excavation, water line repairs and sewer line repairs and doing them well! We never try to upsell or tack on additional unnecessary work. Sewer Lines Only is truly interest in doing what is best for the customer, which is why our customers love us! We can confidently say, that with our personal touch, honest straight-forward advice and our commitment to doing the job exceptionally well you are going to receive the best value by using Sewer Lines Only! Our services include: Free estimates Tap repairs Water and sewer line repair Water and sewer line replacement/installation Pipe bursting or trenchless sewer repairs Clean-out installation We are fully licensed and insured. All of our work comes with a 5-year transferable warranty. Contact us today to experience the difference!...

05/26/2021

Kari V.

Work done well, easy to communicate with, professional, courteous, and fair price. I don't think we could have found a better company to do the work. They jack hammered the cement slab to expose the pipe that was broken and all connecting joints, replaced with new piece of pipe and joints plus gravel fill, reconnected to all connections, took photos and let us inspect, then patched back the cement.

Description of Work
Broken sewer pipe below cement slab repaired

Category excavators,plumbing,drain pipe

05/25/2021

Nicole M.

We were really impressed with the level of professionalism and service that we received. Jimmy thoroughly walked us through the process. He educated us to ensure that we were maintaining home care in between regular services. So happy that we found a company that we can trust for quality service here on out.

Description of Work
Cleaning of line both inside and outside

08/28/2020

Tom D.

We had a sewer backup, scoped the line, and realized we had to replace the sewer line from the foundation of our house out to the street where it connects with the main line. We had four contractors out and went with Sewer Lines Only. They were in the middle of the road as far as pricing, but their customer service and competence were high above the rest. For such a big job, pricing was important, but competence was more important to us. From the initial appointment to putting the finishing touches on our sod, the company did a fantastic job. I would highly recommend them

Description of Work
Sewer line replacement

07/02/2020

Daniel L.

The new sewer line works great, and they offered the best price. They would get an A-rating except they backed the back-hoe into my crab-apple tree, severely damaging the trunk. This was totally avoidable. There was also a large sink-hole that opened up where they dug about a month after the job was complete. I was warned this could happen, and they filled it for free, but it was surprisingly large and it seems they could have done a better job filling the first time.

Description of Work
replace main sewer line with pipe-bursting

08/23/2019

Preston S.

I was very impressed with Sewer Lines Only. This job was complicated and got even more difficult as they started digging and noticed how sandy the soil was on my property. The work included trenching in my basement, a crawlspace, through my backyard, under a detached garage, and into the ally. Everyone in their company did a great job- including all the people on the job site, the PM, office staff, etc. I really felt like they were doing their best for me. They also did a nice job getting the property back to its original state. Thanks!

Description of Work
New Sewer Line from house to city main in ally

Category excavators,plumbing

06/26/2019

Douglas D.

Sewer Lines Only did a partial line replacement and added two exterior clean outs. They were able to get to my problem promptly and fix it properly (it was inspected by the city). They left some tree branches (these had to be cut in order for the backhoe to work) in the yard. When I called about it, they apologized, came out promptly, and removed the debris. Their truck left some oil stains on my driveway, which they also came out and cleaned. These people do first class work. I had called four other companies for evaluation of the problem and cost estimates. I'm glad that I did because the solutions and cost estimates varied greatly. I was impressed with Sewer Lines Only and their price was the best.

Description of Work
I had a sewer line blockage that could not be cleared by a rooter.

Category excavators,drain pipe,sewer cleaning

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know.

12/15/2018

Rebecca S.

We wanted the repair scoped to see if it had failed as well as the blockage removed. They were prompt told us $400 to do both but he got it unblocked quickly and said the repair had low spots, change our TP brand and only charged us $200. Definitely use again.

Description of Work
sewer blockage on line we had replaced by a really bad company 6 months ago

11/27/2018

Thomas D.

Ian was right on time. He scoped the entire 120' clay line all the way to the city tie-in, marking that location. He explained everthing that he was saw in the line including that after about 25 feet of 4" line there is a connection to a 6" line that continued the rest of the way. It turned out that what another company (not on Angies List) told me was a break or partial collapse was actually a root ball in the 6" section that could be addressed in a couple other ways. The other company wanted to do over $7,000 in repairs that were not needed. Ian from SEWER LINES ONLY was very friendly and professional and did not even charge me for his time and expertise.

Description of Work
I THOUGHT I needed major repair or replacement of main sewer line.

10/08/2018

Lowell T.

I met Wyatt for my consultation, and they blew the competitors pricing by almost $10,000!! Same scope of work, plus they helped me to move new sod from a landscaping project I was in the middle of, moved it back after completion. Fixed sprinkler lines they had to cut through. The crew (Armondo I think was the lead guy) his crew was great. Arrived bright and early the day they started, and worked almost 12 hours. Got 90% done that same day. Came back to finish a few things the next day, and filled the hole in my street a few days after that and repaired the asphalt. They were nice, professional, and answered any questions I had during the process. It was really cool to see how they did it, left my yard as good as they could once they left. Even told me that after the winter when my dirt settles where it was trenched, they would bring me a truck of soil to help even it out so that I could finish my sod where the trench had to be dug. I was very impressed with the quality and customer service I received during the entire thing. From quote to finish was just over 1 week. Amazing. Thank you Sewer Lines Only! I should not have to hire you again, but I would in a minute.

Description of Work
Main Sewer Line replacement

Category excavators,drain pipe

06/15/2018

McKenzie B.

They were wonderful.

Description of Work
replaced sewer line

brandon W.

They were friendly, honest and did the work quickly. They also showed up on time, which is a huge plus.

Description of Work
They replaced the tap on the sewer line a couple months ago.

Julie D.

They had the best quote and really helped us out with the pricing. They saved us a lot of money. They started the job right away, because I wasn't even able to do day to day activities, like dishes, laundry, shower or even use the restroom. They showed up early in the morning and worked really hard all through the day. .They were super nice. They had to pull up a cement patio and found the pipe quickly. They pulled up the old piping and put in up to date piping. They treated us right and everything is working great a year later. They also stayed in touch and were great with communication.

Description of Work
Our sewer line was bad, since it was old clay piping.

Andrew A.

They communicate really. I wished I could give them an A+.

Description of Work
I have had them replace a few sewer lines.

Ben G.

They work has been very good. Always done on time and on schedule, as well as on budget. The owner Ian is very nice and professional, and always takes care of any questions or concerns I have.

Description of Work
They have repaired one and replaced 2 sewer lines on houses I've sold.

Elizabeth C.

They were awesome! Very responsive, answered right away, and the actual owner came out to talk to me and shook my hand. He gave me a "sewer lines 101" recommending other options and walking me through the whole process.

Description of Work
They did a sewer score, then came through and replaced part of my sewer line.

Jeremy L.

They always do great work on all of our properties. Their prices are very competitive, and they take their time with their work and take the time to explain everything to you.

Description of Work
We are a real estate company, and they are our go-to guys for sewer work on our properties.

Jean F.

I was really satisfied with their work. They came when they said they would. They had to dig up a long line through my yard, but they were very careful about it. My plumbing works great!! I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They replaced the main sewer line from my house to the sidewalk.

All American Drain Cleaning

We are a Drain Cleaning , Sewer Repair Company . We service Denver Metro area .

High 5 Plumbing

If you have any plumbing issues at all, contact the expert plumbers at High 5 Plumbing today. They are highly experienced and extensively trained. Using state-of-the-art equipment and a comprehensive understanding of plumbing, they can handle all your plumbing needs in a timely and professional manner. Whether you need to install, repair, or replace piping, unclog a toilet, install a new water heater, need plumbing maintenance, or more, they can handle it quickly and efficiently. With them, you can count on their expert plumbing technicians to show up as at your home on time and ready to work. They are well-known among their customers and neighbors for their ethical and honest mode of operation. Many other plumbing companies take advantage of their customers’ lack of plumbing experience and provide low-quality services at exorbitant rates. High 5 Plumbing has built their business based on their core values of honesty, integrity, quality work, and exceptional service at fair pricing. Because of these values, it has allowed them to hire and employ the best of the best in their professional fields. Contact them today and schedule a in-home cost estimate for your plumbing in Denver.

Offers by High 5 Plumbing on Angi
    Rooter Brothers plumbing LLC

We Specifically Focus in Sewer repairs at low cost Price, need a full line replaced? we have the best competitive pricing out there and we don't overcharge like most plumbing companies do.

LIC00246681
    02/28/2019
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Our services include FREE estimates, tap repairs, water and sewer line repair and replacement, pipe bursting, scoping and clean-out installation.

We recommend having your sewer line scoped to identify if there are any issues with the line. A professional is able to identify what the issues are and where they are located. In some cases, a sewer line will need to be bladed to remove debris/tree roots/etc in order for a scope camera to enter the line. Sometimes having the line bladed will fix the issues. We do not offer these services. However, we have recommendations on companies that will do a great job for you!