SavATree Denver

Founded 1947 • With Angi since November 2005

8585 E Warren Ave

Denver, CO 80231

We have grown into one of the most respected, innovative and comprehensive landscaping care service companies in America. Since 1947, we have been Colorado’s local lawn and tree care experts. We’re prepared to make your life more enjoyable with such services as: Lawn Care, Plant Health Care, Tree & Shrub Care and Planting, Pest & Insect Control, Irrigation Services, Bed & Border Weed Control, and Event & Holiday Lighting....

03/15/2020

Dan M.

I was seeking snow removal services and the distance from Denver to Lyons was too great but they answered my questions promptly.

Description of Work
Snow removal.

11/17/2018

Annie C.

This company was great......it was an odd request for pruning as a new neighbor wanted branches NOT to hang over his property line.....and contactor was prompt and did exactly as my new neighbor wanted. They were right on time.....met with me before they left to make sure the job was done to my "liking"......I would hire them again in a minute.

Description of Work
branch pruning on an evergreen tree

Category landscaping,tree service

10/02/2018

George E.

Went very well. Service done as advertised in a friendly and professional manner.

Description of Work
Trimming of two Ash trees and removal of an Aspen tree.

08/27/2018

Kyle R.

Sent two messages asking to setup an estimate. Zero replies.

Description of Work
Quote for a tree to be planted

08/23/2018

Richard F.

They were on time and worked quickly

Description of Work
Trim two trees

06/27/2018

Mark W.

It went reasonably well. I had a specific request to trim the tree up off the roof. The tree is hanging and rubbing on the roof still. When i arrived at end of day i talked to the crew forman and requested some additional trimming above the roof and between the houses where it looked loke no trimming had occured. He told me they would either catch it that afternoon or come back the following day. They did neither. The trimmers dropped a branch on my patio table. Told me they would fix it or make it right. Never did. I called a couple of days later and was told the foreman would contact me and make it right. He never did. I called again a week later and was told the same thing. Never happened. Very disapointing.

Description of Work
Trim 100 year old American elm

06/23/2018

Jill F.

First reached out through the website and received a call back quickly. Customer service reps and schedulers very friendly and helpful. Lawn care consultant very friendly and responsive. Am selling my house and they all worked with me to get the work done quickly.

Description of Work
Pruning 2 overgrown bushes and fertilization and weed control for lawn

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

06/14/2018

Elizabeth K.

It went great! They were very professional and did a great job trimming my trees!

Description of Work
I needed three trees trimmed as they were overgrown!

05/16/2018

amy E.

The set up was slow going since the company was bought by Save a tree. There was a lot of miscommunication. But once the service was set up it's great.

Description of Work
Weed Control and lawn fertilization

Category lawn treatment

12/06/2017

Dino D.

Great! Everything I needed was done.

Description of Work
Aeration of front yard

MeltonHomes LLC

We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call to schedule an estimate today!

Donovan Arborists

Donovan Arborists is an owner/operator business. I am a Certified Arborist and licensed with the Colorado Department of Agriculture. As the customer, you deal with the owner through the whole process. I like to meet with first time customers to discuss your needs and then help you develop a plan. We are offering a 5% Discount to First Time Customers.

Berrett Pest Control

We provide residential and commercial pest control for all general pests around the premises. We specialize in taking care of the customer, and offering better pest control. We focus on trust and accountability with our customers, and it starts with hiring outstanding employees that are knowledgeable about the pests, as well as upstanding individuals that will treat a home honestly and effectively. We treat each home as if it were our own! If you ever feel that you are not happy with the service given or if you feel like additional treatments are necessary, we will return at no cost to you to guarantee a happy satisfied customer. We take our job seriously and we stand by our 100% service satisfaction policy. Berrett Pest Control’s history as an experienced, reputable company should assist your decision when looking for a Denver pest control company. We continue to be a family owned and operated company. With our pest control company, you will always receive quality service at an amazing value from dependable and professional staff members

Offers by Berrett Pest Control on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Landscape care including tree lawn, fertilizer, weed and lawn insect control, tree disease, lawn disease, shrub, tree planting, removal, stump grinding and removal, pruning, pruning, cabling, christmas, outdoor & holiday lighting.

Lawn mowing & yard clean up.