Roof Corp of Metro Denver Inc.

Founded 1996 • With Angi since December 2010

1685 S. Colorado Blvd S-240

Denver, CO 80222

RoofCorp is a locally owned company specializing in residential roofing. If you have a worn out roof, or if your home has hail or wind damage, we can help! We've installed thousands of roofs throughout the Denver area. We also repair and replace siding as well as completing general contractor jobs. Your 100% satisfaction is our goal!...

roofing (196)gutter repair (52)skylight installation (5)siding companies (4)interior painting (2)house painting (2)solar companies (1)door installation (1)window replacement (1)

03/17/2021

the roof is beautifully made, the crew was great, effective and knowledgeable. Jeff answered all my questions and worries about product before and after work completed. the crew did a wonderful job to clean-up after completion. I would recommend this company to anyone who desire to put a metal roof on their house.

Description of Work
standing seam Metal Roof

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

11/08/2020

Great!! Could not have gone smoother! Thanks to Jon for taking care of this!

Description of Work
Skylight replaced

Category skylights

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

Thank you for taking the time to do a review for us. We really do care about our jobs so I’m very happy to hear from I happy customer!

11/03/2020

This was the second time I have used Roofcorp for replacing my roof because of hail damage. I can't say enough about my roofing consultant, Jon Wagner. He coordinated everything with my insurance adjuster, thoroughly explained his recommendation for my patio roof. (Which I went with and so glad I did). The crew was great, finished in a timely fashion and cleaned up everything before leaving my pro...

Description of Work
Both house and patio roof replaced with new gutters.

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

10/29/2020

The professionalism from all of their staff especially Jon, Ben, Victor and Sean. Their knowledge and experience of our roofing needs, the ease in working closely with our insurance agency and execution from beginning to end was outstanding. I highly recommend them as being professional, fair, trustworthy and affordable

Description of Work
Had our old damaged shingles removed and replaced with new asphalt shingles

Work Completed On 09/25/2020

10/17/2020

Smoothly. From the delivery of the supplies to the finished product, the job was well done. My salesman came over while the work was in progress to ensure that I was happy with the work. He answered my questions and has even arranged for the City Inspector to examine my new roof. I am very pleased with this company.

Description of Work
Replace my garage roof and add specialty brackets to my gutter.

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

Thanks so much for your review. Very glad we were able to help you with your roofing needs!

06/29/2020

I am very pleased with the roof installed on a property I recently sold. Ben, the account manager involved was very professional, and the crew involved was excellent. The job was completed faster than anticipated, and the current homeowner called me to state how pleased she was with the new Owens Corning roof, and the terrific service provided by RoofCorp. Clean up was pristine and prompt.

Description of Work
New Roof on home recently sold

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

We're very happy you're pleased with your project and thank you so much for the review.

11/18/2019

This is a follow-up review to the one I posted previously. There were apparently some communication issues and when the owner found out about them he called me directly and sent a crew immediately to fix the problem.

Description of Work
Roofing and gutters

Work Completed On 11/18/2017

Thanks for your review. Sorry there was some communication issues. The salesman who you were working with has not been with the company for several years now. Once we had a chance to talk directly though, I’m glad we were able to get out there the same day and address your concerns. Please keep my number and give me a call directly if there are any other issues that you see in the future. We reall...

11/12/2019

This is the second time that I have used Roofcorp of Metro Denver and both times they were outstanding. They came out quickly to give me an estimate, worked well with my insurance company, scheduled the roof replacement quickly, Andrew came out and checked on the job during the day it was done and the courteous crew cleaned up completely. They are absolutely, consistently the best.

Description of Work
Replaced my roof

Work Completed On 11/12/2019

Repeat business means we're doing something right! Thank you very much for the positive feedback.

11/06/2019

Excellent to work with through the entire process. In addition to the roof inspection, claim filing assistance and actual roof replacement work, Roof Corp project manager served as the overall managing contractor for us which simplified the insurance process and included good recommendations of and coordination with sub contractors for related repairs.

Description of Work
Roof inspection; hail damage insurance claim; roof replacement.

Work Completed On 11/06/2019

11/04/2019

We have had to have our roof replaced a few times over the years (due to major hail damage) and have used Roofcorp, and Andrew Barilla, each time . This last time (in October 2019) was a result of damage incurred from the July 4, 2019 storm in the East Highlands Ranch/Lone Tree area. I'm not sure how this is possible, but my impression of Andrew Barilla and Roofcorp grew stronger; something I thou...

Description of Work
New Roof and New Gutters

Work Completed On 10/15/2019

roofing, siding, general contractor jobs

Check, Visa