We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Red Diamond Roofing

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2012

7000 N Broadway Ste 101

Denver, CO 80221

Red Diamond Roofing is a full-service roofing contractor serving the Colorado front-range. We offer new roof installations as well as roof repair services to both residential and commercial clients. Additional services include blown-in fiberglass attic insulation, gutter and Siding

05/27/2022

Brian H.

We worked with Brian at Red Diamond and couldn't have been happier. The true measure of a company and individual does not become apparent until there are issues. We had one and Red Diamond and Brian stood behind their word and corrected the issue. We definitely will be repeat customers!

Description of Work
Replace 25+ year old roof

12/30/2020

Melissa M.

Great company to work with! The job was completed in a timely manner and we have no complaints. We definitely recommend Red Diamond Roofing and would use them again in the future!

Description of Work
New roof installation

Category insulation, roofing

12/29/2020

Caesar L.

Fantastic job! Very thorough inspection and detailed explanation of the process, the products, and scope of work. The project manager, Mathew Wright, was engaging and conducted himself in professional manner addressing all my questions and concerns. Mathew was extremely responsive to my follow-on inquiries and was very patient during our HOA approval process. Mathew was on site during the various phases to inspect work and ensured the job was done on time--clean up following the project was exceptional. We never had a question go unanswered and never had to interact with our insurance company; Red Diamond did it all!. We are extremely pleased with the quality of work conducted. We highly recommend Red Diamond Roofing and Mathew Wright.

Description of Work
Roof Repair/Replacement

12/22/2020

Alan B.

This is the second time I have used Red Diamond to do a roof replacement. Ed was my Project Manager and he did a great job explaining all the options to me, dealing with the insurance company and keeping me updated though the entire process. Their prices are competitive, the crew worked efficiently, and their cleanup after the job was spotless. Top quality work! I hope I don’t need yet another roof, but if I do I would not hesitate to use Red Diamond again. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Roof and gutter replacement

12/22/2020

Charles V.

We have a 1911 Bungalow and our roof needed to be completely redone. Brian Dewald was easy on the phone and at our first meeting gave us honest advice, clearly explained our options, and he was easy to communicate with. Brian also came a second time to meet with our insurance adjuster to help us through the filing process. The crew was timely and did a great job on our roof. They were on time, professional, and they paid attention to details! During the job, Brian would send us photos updating us on the process and when the job was completed they went above and beyond our expectations doing touch-up painting and a thorough cleaning job to protect our kids' feet! Of our many house projects, Brian and his team made it the easiest one so far! Thank you Brian and Red Diamond Roofing!!

Description of Work
We needed a new roof!

12/19/2020

Michael A.

The experience with Brian and Red Diamond was excellent. Brian was great to work with. The work itself was of high quality and done very quickly. I'd recommend Red Diamond to anyone.

Description of Work
Reroofed House

12/17/2020

Michael N.

The inspection and proposal were better than 4 other companies. They did all the work on time and I received exactly what I ordered! The cleanup was very thorough. My new roof is better than the original. I would highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
A whole new roof!

12/16/2020

Elisa C.

Brian Dewald was our project manager for Red Diamond Roofing. What a relief this roofing company was to work with. After a horrible experience from our last one, Red Diamond Roofing came through for us after we had hail damage from a storm. They were fast and got the job done in one day. Now I don't have to worry about our roof leaking in our bedroom after a snowy day! I would definitely hire them again if needed. Thank you!

Description of Work
Replace roof after a hail storm

Category roofing, skylights

12/14/2020

Randall F.

These guys were absolutely great to work with. Project was completed n time, and they took care of dealing with the insurance company. I barely had to do anything. They were courteous, respectful and cleaned up every piece of trash before they left. Even rolled around 2 giant magnets to make sure there were no nails in my grass. The roof looks great. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Category roofing, skylights

12/14/2020

Kevin G.

We had Brian Dewald as our main contact at Red Diamond. Not only did he make sure inspections were done properly, and thoroughly by the insurance company, but he also personally made sure they covered all the required work that needed to be done. When the began, Red Diamond was also right n time with material delivery, removal of the old roof and installation of the new. When the work was done, I was amazed at the care they took in cleanup making sure my kids and pets were safe from any hidden material that would have remained.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category gutter repair, insulation, roofing

11/02/2020

BECKY C.

Travis at Red Diamond was easy to work with. He has great communication skills and gets the job done. He is thorough and double checks the work and knows what he is doing. Definitely call Red Diamond. They now have done 2 roofs for me and I will always call them if I ever need to due to the good experience I had

Description of Work
I had roofing, windows, & gutters done.

Category gutter repair, roofing, replacement windows

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

05/01/2020

Kent K.

Red Diamond replaced my roof and found the sub-contractors to repair other items on my home damaged by a very bad hail storm. My project manager, Travis, did a fantastic job communicating each step with me and making it where I had to do nothing other than call Red Diamond. Would absolutely use again when I need more roofing needs!

Description of Work
Roofing from hail storm

03/18/2020

THOMAS D.

Mathew Wright with Diamond Roofing was friendly, knowledgeable, professional, and very responsive! Its was great working with him and and his crew. They installed a great roof and clean up was very thorough! Very Happy!! Kudos to Diamond Roofing!!

Description of Work
New asphalt shingle roof

03/09/2020

S C.

Fantastic! Red Diamond was wonderful to work with on our rental roofing projects. We called on Ed Duffy as our rep - and his professionalism was followed up with quality work by Red Diamond. Highly recommend them for your roofing needs.

Description of Work
Roofing on two rental properties

02/27/2020

jeff D.

I hired this company from BBB website. I chose RD Roofing because they gave me the most confidence that I would receive the best quality for my money. It can be so confusing to chose a contractor for something as important as the roof on your house. There's are many horror stories out there about lousy contractors and con artists. That's why it's nice to do business with a company you can trust like Red Diamond Roofing. My project was started on time and finished in less time than they allotted all for the agreed upon price. No surprises and my yard was cleaned up immediately afterwards. Trust Red Diamond Roofing to do the job right the first time with no surprises. You'll be glad you did.

Description of Work
New Roof and Water Damage

02/25/2020

joshua H.

I would use Red Diamond Roofing again, and I recommend this company. Mike F. was my PM and he did an excellent job, made the process easy. Very happy with the quote, communication, roof/gutter materials, and, of course, great job by the roof crew and the gutter crew. Thank you.

Description of Work
New Asphalt Roof / New Gutters

02/22/2020

Duane S.

We would highly recommend Red Diamond Roofing. We were in the process of having our roof estimated after a damaging hail storm. Having no response from a different company, Tyler Calomino walked up to introduce himself from working on the neighbor’s house across the street. From the very first interaction to completion we were VERY impressed with him and how Tyler handled our roof replacement. From extras to gutters, we appreciate Red Diamond roofing and their brand ambassador Tyler Calomino! No high pressure, constant communication on all processes and projects, He handled everything and keep us informed and kept engaged during the entire process. WELL DONE Tyler! The Swenson’s

Description of Work
Roof and Gutters

02/01/2020

Billy M.

Great service. Christian Olson made everything simple and the entire project was a slam dunk. Impeccable clean up job as well

Description of Work
New Roof Install

01/28/2020

Steve R.

Red Diamond was great to work with especially Tyler! He was very professional, kept us well informed of the process and everything went off without a hitch. We would highly recommend Red Diamond to anyone needing a new roof. Thank you very much for the great experience and new roof!

Description of Work
we had a new roof installed because of hail damage

01/25/2020

Garrett L.

Tyler Calomino was great to work with. He handled all the details and they did a great job! He was always communicating with us on schedule! I would recommend using again!

Description of Work
Roof replacement from hail damage and gutters

01/19/2020

Michelle J.

Brian Dewald and crew at Red Diamond Roofing made this whole process quick and easy! Thanks for taking care of your customers!! I will definitely recommend their services to others.

Description of Work
Roofing/gutters

01/16/2020

Kenna M.

They were great! It was quick and the quality was wonderful. Brian was a joy to work with as well!

Description of Work
Roof replaced

11/04/2019

Missy B.

We had our home re-roofed with Red Diamond last year after extensive hail damage. Mark was extremely knowledgable and kept us well informed throughout the whole process. The actual repair was super fast, and the team cleaned up and left our home as if nothing had happened (except for the new roof and gutters!) We're so happy we decided to move forward with Red Diamond.

Description of Work
Re-roof and gutter replacement

08/07/2019

SCOTT L.

Working with this company was so easy! Project Manager Travis just took charge of everything, was completed in two days, we had some pretty bad hail damage, had to replace the gutters also, not even a hiccup in the project, I can rarely say that when working with contractors.

Description of Work
Roof Replaced

07/21/2019

Richard C.

Worked with Brian a few years ago on a claim that was denied by insurance. Called back again recently and worked with George. Both times they guys at Red Diamond were very accommodating, worked around my schedule to make sure they were here at every step of the process. George made several trips to make sure we were satisfied with shingle color selection and that everything went smooth. Didnt have to wait long and the group gave me a accurate timeline from the beginning. Roof looks great and was up in one day.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

DESIGN SKYLIGHTS & SOLAR HOT WATER

Mark Lundquist started Design Skylights in 1989 after working in the home building industry and other day-lighting companies. His inspiration to be involved in the renewable energy field came during the first solar revolution. Some services offered are custom skylight designs, venting skylights, design and building sun-rooms and greenhouses, solar hot water systems and more. Please call to schedule.

Colorado Gutter Professionals, LLC

Colorado Family Owned & Operated Gutter Company since 2005. Seamless Gutter Installations, specializing in 5 and 6 inch custom made at your home for your home, 2 options for Gutter Cover Installation, so that we can customize your gutter cover options to get you the best coverage for the best price, Gutter Repairs, Gutter Maintenance, Gutter Cleaning and Fascia and Soffit Repair or Replacement. Ready for Maintenance Free Fascia & Soffit? We can show you affordable options. Not sure if it is time to replace your gutters? Don't worry we can show you what it would cost to repair and what it would cost to replace, to help you decide which option is best for you now. We also offer monthly specials on the promotions page of our website and encourage all to check them out. We look forward to working with you on your project and hope we become who you turn to for all your gutter needs.

Offers by Colorado Gutter Professionals, LLC on Angi
    EcoShield Exteriors

EcoShield Exteriors of Denver, Colorado is a high-quality roofing, siding, and window installation company. We cover all-things on your home's exterior! Our focus is quality and communication. There is a base question that is stressed throughout the company, 'If this was YOUR home what would you want/do?' From our project managers to our insurance claims managers, our goal is to make sure whatever we've been tasked with is installed to your 100% satisfaction and we communicate effectively along the way. We offer a free no-contact evaluation. Call us today to get a quote!

CERT1056966
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal

New roof installations as well as roof repair services to both residential and commercial clients. Additional services include window, gutter and siding installations.