Red Diamond Roofing

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2012

CERT1056966

7000 N Broadway Ste 101

Denver, CO 80221

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Slate Roof Repair

Slate Roof Repair

roofing202180113
Replaced Damaged Slate Tiles As Needed.

Red Diamond Roofing is a full-service roofing contractor serving the Colorado front-range. We offer new roof installations as well as roof repair services to both residential and commercial clients. Additional services include blown-in fiberglass attic insulation, gutter and Siding installation. We are a business dedicated to a superior customer experience. Being upfront and ethical is our philosophy for good business. The difference between a good roof and a great roof is attention to detail. We take pride in delivering a quality product each and every time. We offer 0% financing for up to 12 months if you qualify for purchases from $1,000 - $45,000...

roofing (72)skylight installation (4)gutter repair (20)insulation (3)window replacement (1)

12/30/2020

Great company to work with! The job was completed in a timely manner and we have no complaints. We definitely recommend Red Diamond Roofing and would use them again in the future!

Description of Work
New roof installation

Category insulation,roofing

Work Completed On 12/30/2020

12/29/2020

Fantastic job! Very thorough inspection and detailed explanation of the process, the products, and scope of work. The project manager, Mathew Wright, was engaging and conducted himself in professional manner addressing all my questions and concerns. Mathew was extremely responsive to my follow-on inquiries and was very patient during our HOA approval process. Mathew was on site during the various ...

Description of Work
Roof Repair/Replacement

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

12/22/2020

This is the second time I have used Red Diamond to do a roof replacement. Ed was my Project Manager and he did a great job explaining all the options to me, dealing with the insurance company and keeping me updated though the entire process. Their prices are competitive, the crew worked efficiently, and their cleanup after the job was spotless. Top quality work! I hope I don’t need yet another roo...

Description of Work
Roof and gutter replacement

Work Completed On 12/22/2020

12/22/2020

We have a 1911 Bungalow and our roof needed to be completely redone. Brian Dewald was easy on the phone and at our first meeting gave us honest advice, clearly explained our options, and he was easy to communicate with. Brian also came a second time to meet with our insurance adjuster to help us through the filing process. The crew was timely and did a great job on our roof. They were on time, pro...

Description of Work
We needed a new roof!

Work Completed On 08/16/2019

12/19/2020

The experience with Brian and Red Diamond was excellent. Brian was great to work with. The work itself was of high quality and done very quickly. I'd recommend Red Diamond to anyone.

Description of Work
Reroofed House

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

12/17/2020

The inspection and proposal were better than 4 other companies. They did all the work on time and I received exactly what I ordered! The cleanup was very thorough. My new roof is better than the original. I would highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
A whole new roof!

Work Completed On 12/17/2020

12/16/2020

Brian Dewald was our project manager for Red Diamond Roofing. What a relief this roofing company was to work with. After a horrible experience from our last one, Red Diamond Roofing came through for us after we had hail damage from a storm. They were fast and got the job done in one day. Now I don't have to worry about our roof leaking in our bedroom after a snowy day! I would definitely hire them...

Description of Work
Replace roof after a hail storm

Category roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

12/14/2020

We had Brian Dewald as our main contact at Red Diamond. Not only did he make sure inspections were done properly, and thoroughly by the insurance company, but he also personally made sure they covered all the required work that needed to be done. When the began, Red Diamond was also right n time with material delivery, removal of the old roof and installation of the new. When the work was done, I ...

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category gutter repair,insulation,roofing

Work Completed On 04/10/2020

12/14/2020

These guys were absolutely great to work with. Project was completed n time, and they took care of dealing with the insurance company. I barely had to do anything. They were courteous, respectful and cleaned up every piece of trash before they left. Even rolled around 2 giant magnets to make sure there were no nails in my grass. The roof looks great. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Category roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

11/02/2020

Travis at Red Diamond was easy to work with. He has great communication skills and gets the job done. He is thorough and double checks the work and knows what he is doing. Definitely call Red Diamond. They now have done 2 roofs for me and I will always call them if I ever need to due to the good experience I had

Description of Work
I had roofing, windows, & gutters done.

Category gutter repair,roofing,replacement windows

Work Completed On 09/01/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

New roof installations as well as roof repair services to both residential and commercial clients. Additional services include window, gutter and siding installations.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal