Re-Bath of Colorado

Founded 1979 • With Angi since September 2007

3.1

Additional phone - (303) 282-3936 Additional emails - Jim@rebathofutah.com, dmorse@rebathco.com vmarkoe@rebathco.com Additional DBA - Bathtub Liners of Colorado, LLC. Additional web - www.rebath.com...

Ridgeline Service Plumbing llc

With over 25 years of plumbing experience, as a Master plumber, I am here to address all your plumbing needs you may have.

King Rooter & Plumbing

Plumbing Denver: We offer residential and commercial plumbing services with fast response, skilled work, and affordable pricing. We can solve all of your plumbing repairs & installation, drain, sewer, water heater, and remodeling project needs. Each licensed plumbing technician that we have on staff is just a phone call away! CALL 303-949-2593 to schedule service. "Where The Customer Gets Treated As Royalty" TRUSTED SINCE 2006 King Rooter & Plumbing has been plumbing in Denver since 2006. Our expert plumbers are Denver’s trusted source for quickly assessing and solving your plumbing, drain, sewer, or water problems. When you need a Plumbing Company in Denver, no one beats King Rooter & Plumbing. EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS Qualified Plumbing Denver: Every plumber on staff is available when you need immediate help. We are a locally owned & operated family business with fully licensed plumbers. Over 20 years experience Master Plumber License: #MP-00600245 Plumbing Contractor License: #0002789 Insured – General Liability $2,000,000 Excellent Customer Reviews Locally Owned and Operated 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

A&B Glassy Works, LLC

We are a family owned and operated company open since 2005. Our staff have 26+ years of experience in residential and commercial glazing. We pride ourselves in offering exceptional work, competitive prices, and fantastic customer service.

09/02/2018

The salesman showed up on time and was professional. He had a software program to calculate costs which came to about $26,000. This seemed wildly high, so I priced out and bought the materials and got bids for labor only. The total cost of all materials and labor will be about $9000. This reminds me of a similar price from a Home Depot affiliated contractor for refinishing the kitchen cabinets. Th...

Description of Work
Two showers removed and rebuilt with new tile, base and door. In addition vanity tops and faucets are to be replaced.

08/11/2016

Seems like they would do a great job. However, wall tile selection very limited. Also didn't care for how one of the first things they do is hand you a list of previous customers to call and you will get $50 off for every one you call. An awkward request we didn't do. Expensive estimate, but still collecting comparing bids to see if they're in line or not.

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

08/20/2013

First off they will have a salesman come over to your home, he was very nice. I didn't feel any pressure to have Re-Bath do the work for me. Once I decided to have them do the work I needed to write a deposit check and schedule an install date. The date of the install was roughly 4 weeks out. Re-Bath called multiple times inform me on the status of the install and so forth. The installers showed u...

Description of Work
Complete bathroom remodel and demo work. New toilet, sink, vanity, shower, lighting.

12/20/2012

Having decided to remodel our bathroom and remove the tub, we wanted a user friendly shower with sliding glass doors. Initially we had difficulty finding a qualified contractor to do the work we desired. Even though Angies didn't have a very good rating for Re-Bath, having observed work they had done we decided to give them a try. A representive from Re-Bath came to our home, listened to what we w...

Description of Work
Remodel bathroom, removing old tub and wall surround. Modified plumbing to accomodate new shower pan and enclosure. Installed new shower base along with shower liner. Intalled sliding glass doors. Installed new shower head, shelving and soap dish..

09/07/2012

I cancelled job due to rating from other Angie's list subscribers

Description of Work
Called for an estimate (for my mother's home) and they came over next morning at 9 am. Salesman was courteous, but took over 2 hours to quote and try to save us money. The quote for a 32" shower install was $10,000, but if I signed up today (while salesman who is on salary and not on commission) I could save $2000 and price would be $8000! Not knowing anything, I went home to relay to my husband and he said it was way too expensive. When I tried to get out of contract, their fax was not working. When I emailed salesman that I wanted to cancel, he did not respond. I put down $800. Then I subscribed to Angie's list yesterday and read the reviews on this company - F. Today I am sending a registered letter to try to save my $800. Thank you Angie's list.

06/15/2012

Initial meeting very professional, excellent details, all went on timelines explained, installers very courteous, professional, neat. Drip out in one day on total (small) bathroom makeover.

Description of Work
Replace tub, instal wall shelf, new hardware remove & replace toiler, remove wall mirror, install over toilet cabinet, mirror, new medicine cabinet, remove & replace vanity.

Category glass repair contractor","plumber

05/03/2012

This was a disaster as far as I was concerned. Although they came and walked the job for both the bid and before they started the work, when it came time to install, they didn't think they could relocate the toilet as promised. (In the end they did. but they had taken a deposit from me on the basis that the toilet could be relocated..) They made many mistakes such as roughing in for 2 light fixtures instead of one, they cracked the shower base and tried to cover it up with silicone caulk and didn't tell me about it. They poked a hole though the was of the adjacent room which had just been painted. The quality of the work was poor especially the drywall work. You could see where the old wall was, there were chatter marks in the drywall mud. My painter refused to paint the job until it was fixed. When I complained to the guy who did the work, he said my painter could fix it. When I complained to the owner of Re-Bath, Donald Morse, he proposed that they would just install a new shower base over the old one, even though water gushed up through the crack when it was stepped on. So I was without the use of the bathroom for three weeks and I had to get Home Depot (who I contracted with) involved. They agreed that the drywall work was terrible, but ReBath's proposed solution initially wouldn't have solved the problem. With Home Depots assistance they agreed to reskim the whole bathroom and retexture it. They had to pull out all the work they did and do it over. Their measurements for the sliding doors in front of the laundry closet where 12" too short and the custom doors delivered could not be installed. In the end they just cancelled that part of the contract. After the shower enclosure and base were fixed and re-installed, their "professional" drywall guy came and improved the situation but still the texture job was uneven and not really top notch work. My painter was disgusted and urged me to complain again, but by that time,, I just wanted the use of my bathroom back. I will never use Rebath again!!! p.s. For this amount of money on a small bathroom, I shouldn't have had to have this awful experience.

Description of Work
Demolition of my son's jack and jill bathroom. including removal of a small wall, relocation of toilet, repair of leaks, install new toilet, shower walls, shower base, vanity and sink, new light fixtures, new tile floor, relocate fan switch repair drywall. I also contracted with them to install custom sliding glass doors in front of my laundry closet. They excluded painting. I had to furnish the light fixture, sink and related faucets,

01/17/2012

these guys are complete crooks. Do not use them. They charge a huge amount of money and the caused my sewer to back up. They shoved a rag down my sewer drain which caused my sewer to back up a couple days after they completed the job. The sewer backed up into my basement shower while I had family visiting on Christmas day. We had to take time to call a plumber to use a drain snake to find the rag used to block the toilet drain while the toilet was out so they could install the tub and surround. They refused to assume any responsibility for the mess and lied about the install process. They did not even follow their own policy for preventing sewer gas from entering the house. Please do not use these guys for anything.

Description of Work
They were contracted to install a tub, wall surround and new sub-floor.

09/23/2009

The job was started on or about July 22, 2009. It was supposed to take a couple of days, but we were told by Kane (installer) that the shower door was the wrong size and he would have to order a new one. We were leaving the country the next day. Kane said he would finish the job while we were gone if he could have access to our home. We agreed. That afternoon we inspected the work that had been done. There were places that had been missed when grouting was done. The caulking around the shower pan and in shower seams was sloppy and the old caulking had not been removed. Kane told us that the old caulking would not come off. One of the lights above the vanity was not center on the wall. there was a hole in the back of the faucet on the tub. The parts of the shower stall that had been installed were not straight. We left a note for Kane stating these problems. We went on our two week trip and upon our return found that Kane had indeed come back while we were away to finish the job. To our horror, the shower stall was completely out of alignment, the places that had been missed when grouted were filled with caulk and non paintable caulking was used on the tiles at the top of the shower, the mirrors were installed with a gap in the center and to top it all off they had already charged us for the final payment without our approval or actually finishing the project. We were told we would receive a refund of the final payment until the job was completed and it never happened. I called and a few days later Kane and his manager came to look at the job. Both agreed that the shower stall would be replaced. The issue with the caulking used instead of grout was fixed. There was nothing they could do about the non paintable caulk and they were going to see what they could do about the mirrors. I had assurances from Mike Allen that the job would be completed to our satisfaction, but it was obvious to us that Kane did not have the skills to complete the job properly. After Kane didn't show up and the new shower install was delayed I called his boss Bill Heath and told them not to bother showing up we would do it ourselves to make sure it was right. So I removed both the new and old caulking and recaulked. My husband and I fixed the problem with the mirrors as best we could (the lights were installed right on top of the mirrors and impossible to move). The next day the new shower was installed and it was correct. We were not impressed with the quality of work or the materials that were used with the exception of the sinks and counter top. What a sloppy job!

Description of Work
New marble counter top. Mirrors and lights raised to accomodate higher backsplash. New grout and caulking in tiled area in shower and around tub. New shower stall. New sinks and fixtures for sinks, tub and shower.

10/01/2007

What should have been a two day project turned into a five week fiasco. We had no problems with the workers as they were polite, worked well together and cleaned up after themselves. However, they arrived both days without the shower doors or frames. This left us without the use of one for one week and three weeks for the other until they arrived. When they did bring the first door over it was the wrong type of glass. Additionally, one of the shower walls that they installed was extremely wavy. The manager (Steve) was contacted about these problems and failed to show up for an agreed upon meeting to review the work which prompted us to send a certified letter to his office requesting action. After numerous trips the doors were finally installed although one frame was partially put in backwards and off kilter preventing the door from closing. The wavy wall and frame were finally looked at on August 24, 2007 although the frame is still noticeably askew by 1/2 inch.

Description of Work
We met with the Re-Bath consultant (Lynn) on March 31, 2007 and agreed to have two showers redone. At that time she was not sure if she could provide us with the new shower doors/frames and fixtures that we wanted. She called us back the following week and told us that she had located them and would add them to our installation order. The two showers were to be remodeled with Re-Bath systems that fit over your old shower walls. We also were to have two new shower floors put in along with new glass doors and new fixtures, i.e. shower heads and shelves. They called back a couple months later and told us everything was in and scheduled the installation for July 20 and 23, 2007.

Category bathtub refinisher","flooring contractor","glass repair contractor","plumber

Bathroom Remodeling, Bathtubs, wall surround systems, shower bases, accessories, tub to shower conversions.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available