Pasterkamp Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1959 • With Angi since September 2005

since 1959 All front range municipalities, 25 employees, Uses subs for electrical & roofing, Service Repairs or maintenance for all manufacturers. Service Rates: $34 every 15 minutes plus $79 local trip charges apply Overtime (evenings and weekends additional charges). Angies list 5% discount. Award winning. Additional contact name - Dirk Pasterkamp. Free estimates for HVAC equipment replacement (Furnaces, Air Conditioners) and new installations. Experts in Mitsubishi Ductless Heatpumps, Lennox furnaces and air conditioners ....

HCM inc.

HCM is an Electrical and HAVC company severing Colorado residence. We are excited to offer maintenance packages for all aspects of your home or homes. We do heating and cooling, electrical, plumbing and all appliances. We can respond to a specific need or you can get our maintenance package for a month to month and year to year maintenance on all equipment and appliances. I Christopher am the owner and have been in construction most of my life. I have been in electrical for six years Heating and cooling technician for three years and plumbing for one. We want to offer all this to you and make a difference. Call us today for a free quote 720-231-0143

SG Services

When it comes to your home or business, you want to hire the best contractors to complete maintenance, repairs, and installations of essential equipment. With SG Services you get a trustworthy electric, plumbing, and HVAC contractor all in one. We’re able to complete work in any of these areas for both residential and commercial customers. In business for over two decades, our family-owned company has a team of skilled professionals you can rely on. Our plumbers, HVAC technicians, and electricians in Aurora, CO are all handpicked by our owner for their dedication and experience. Call us today to schedule service for your home or business.

Lakeside Heating & Air Conditioning

Family owned and operated since 1971 Licensed and Insured, Nate Certified, Member BBB A+ Rated. . Additional DBA - Lakeside Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.

Offers by Lakeside Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi

08/21/2017

With my interactions with both the office/scheduling and the technician who did the work, this was a pleasant and productive experience. Pasterkamp's name has replaced other magnetic cards that used to decorate my refrigerator!

Description of Work
A poorly functioning evaporator unit on a split system needed a complete cleaning. He also checked and cleaned eight other units. Pasterkamp is not cheap, but they work by the hour plus a trip charge; billing was transparent and fair! Had I wanted a cheap handyman job, I'd have found one. What I wanted and received, was a professional who was familiar with the complexity and sophistication of Mitsubishi designs.

04/01/2017

I was afraid that they would come out and sell me a whole new furnace because the furnace is old, it's 22 years old. I thought they were going to say that my heat exchanger was cracked or something. The man was prompt, he was efficient and competent. He said by the way that's the gas valve. He showed it to me and showed me why. He showed me the old one and how it was malfunctioning. He was here for half hour. They were fair. They didn't try to sell me something I didn't need. They were competent, prompt and reasonable. There wasn't much to clean up, so he did well. This was the first time I used the company. I was in this business 30 years ago and I knew about them then. They were known as being pretty good in repair work. When I had this problem knowing other heating companies that when they come out they try to sell you something, I was nervous that this guy would come out and say my furnace was old, and it is old. He didn't even hint at that. He knew what it was, went right to it, fixed it and left.

Description of Work
I was having fire coming out of the front of my furnace. The guy came in and diagnosed it as a gas valve and fixed it.

12/09/2014

It was great. They call to tell us when they are coming. They will even cal if they have an opening. We have used them for years.

Description of Work
They did regular maintenance on the heating system.

11/13/2014

Pasterkamp was scheduled to replace a faulty thermostat in my home. The appointment was booked a week in advance. Pasterkamp called at 3pm Wednesday to say they were not coming at 8am Thursday because of an influx of 'no heat' calls. I understand Pasterkamp's desire to prioritize 'no heat' calls but waiting until the third day of a cold snap to cancel a scheduled appointment on very little notice is unprofessional. Advance notice could have easily been provided to limit the disruption to our schedules and give us time to find a more professional provider. I intend to find a company with more respect for customers' time, give them my business and refer them to friends/family.

Description of Work
Pasterkamp cancelled a scheduled appointment with little notice.

04/27/2014

Installer and NATE certified technician, Dan, arrived each day promptly. He laid protective cloth tarps as he entered the house; put protective film on basement stairs. He reversed the tarps as he left each day. All debris, parts and pieces from removal and install were taken at the end of each work day. Dan's attention to detail was impeccable. He was thorough and meticulous. The difference between his work and the original installation was dramatic. The first day it almost seemed like he was and quot;joggingand quot; from task to task. His response to my inquiry, was 'never left a homeowner without heat on a furnace replacement, don't want to have you be the first'.Dan was joined by Eldon for coordinated efforts to get the new PVC vents through the house walls. They worked well together, each very apparently fully aware of the other's next move.Ed from Sales was informative and took the extra steps to ensure the system would be AHRI certified. This also helps considerably to qualifying for any rebates from the power company. I would describe as realistic and practical. He gave us options and alternatives with the pros and cons for each. We research several companies, representing the and quot;majorand quot; brands and bids from each. The pricing we received was competitive.Pasterkamp was highly recommended by a close friend, and had a great Angie's List rating. In our experience, they certainly delivered and did not disappoint!!!

Description of Work
Remove & replace HVAC system with new high efficiency equipment. Furnace = 20 yrs old with heavy rust in heat exchanger; A/C = 19 yrs old, working ok but low SEER rating.Decided to replace furnace, A/C, filter and humidifier.

02/26/2014

It went very well. We were even able to get a rebate. We had some trouble receiving the rebate from Public Works, and Pastercamp worked with this to make sure we got the rebate. Their work was excellent. They were thoughtful and cleaned up after themselves. The timing was good, they were pleasant to work with, and the owner gave particular attention to detail. We would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They installed a new air conditioner.

02/26/2014

Description of Work
They installed a new air conidtioner.

12/17/2013

They are very easy to work with, very conscientious, and a really good firm.

Description of Work
They replaced a controller in my furnace.

12/02/2013

Estimate provided by "Residential Sales Manager," Ed Denhardt. Original estimate included amounts we might receive in Xcel Energy rebates. Asked back to review bid, since it was too high for us. He noted specific amounts that we would receive from Xcel on bid so our cost would be about $1000 less, and based on these assurances, agreed to price. Work was done very well by installer Don. Xcel rebates received were only $750. Ed initially stated they would lower costs of install by the $250 difference, however business owners would not agree. Instead provided 5 year labor warranty and inspection after 1 year. Not hardly a fair exchange, assuming they did a good job in the first place. Have yet to receive the labor guaranty or verification that 1 year service would be free in writing, even though we have asked for these several times.

Description of Work
Installed replacement high efficiency furnace and air conditioner

08/22/2013

The installer showed up on time and did a wonderful job. Everything was installed properly and neatly. After installing the filter and humidifier (and making it work with our Nest thermostat), the installer thoroughly ensured everything worked properly. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
We used Pasterkamp to install an air filter and a humidifier.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Commercial and residential heating & air conditioning, replacement, retrofit and new installations, Air conditioning, ductless AC, high velocity AC, indoor air quality filters & UV systems, boilers hot water and steam, evaporative coolers, furnaces, heat pumps, hot water and tankless water heaters.

Plumbing.