One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1998 • With Angi since September 2009

4.2

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning is a large nationally recognized service company that serves tens of thousands of homeowners every year. We accept all major credit cards and offer financing, oac. We employee only qualified technicians that go through a rigorous screening process including drug testing and a criminal background check. Locally we are foundational level sponsors of A Precious Child Charity, providing support to thousands of children and families in the Denver Metro area....

HVAC, general repairs, maintenance, in business since 1982. Family owned and operated. Some other stuff about things a few other things.

Contact Euro Plumbing for your water heater, garbage disposal, faucet, sinks installations. We have the best price in town, licensed, insured, background checked and all work is done professional! As a full service Master Plumber, Dimitar Kostarev is a true professional with more than 10 years experience in the plumbing business. We react when you need us, get your request right and get it DONE right!!! Our goal is to provide personalized service to every house we walk in!

Since 1940, Garvin's Sewer Service has been helping the Greater Denver/Boulder area home and business owners with their drain cleaning needs. In the last 80 years we have expanded our service area, as well as our services to better support our customer needs. Today that includes plumbing work and sewer line repair and replacement. Our core values include: Accountability, Integrity, Communication, Respect, Competence and Safety.

06/13/2019

They were GREAT. Professional, polite, n more. Everything you'd expect. I'm very impressed n Jane already hired them to install our new Water heater next week.

Description of Work
We needed an entire new A/C installed

03/21/2019

I called at 8:00 pm in the evening after I noticed that the furnace was not working. I didn’t think that I could find someone so late in the evening. The dispatcher was able to send out a technician in less than one hour! The technician was professional and friendly. She informed me about the company’s rates. I signed the work order. She immediate identified the issue. I agreed to have it fixed. T...

Description of Work
My furnace was not igniting. It’s a 19 year old Carrier furnace. It needs a few repairs. For this work, it needed a new igniter. The technician also provided a full inspection and recommended some other repairs as well.

09/15/2018

I was soooo impressed with Jasmine S., that I will request her for all and any work that needs to be done on my furnace and/or A/C. Jasmine was on time, very up front with what she was planning on doing, asked me if I'd like to join her and she would show me and explain everything she was looking for and doing. Jasmine took the blower wheel to a car wash to use their power wash, to get it as clean...

Description of Work
A/C Tuneup

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Good Morning, [Member Name Removed]! We are always striving to provide an outstanding experience, and are so glad to hear that you received just that from Jasmine! We will pass along your kind words to Jasmine's leadership team, as well. Thank you for the great rating and feedback, and we look forward to serving you again! - Stevie N.

07/13/2018

Great! My A/C is on and they used the new wiring I ran to get everything working the way it should be.

Description of Work
Get A/C and wiring working

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Good afternoon, [Member Name Removed]! We are so pleased to hear things went smoothly, and that your AC is back up and running! We value the feedback, and appreciate you taking the time to review your experience. Have a great weekend! - Liv

07/13/2018

They will here Tuesday knowing I’ve been w out air for s while n paid in full.

Description of Work
I had 3 different reps come look b 4 they had to tell me my air unit was shot.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hi [Member Name Removed] - we apologize for any confusion or inconvenience that occurred with the multiple visits! We are so glad that the issue was correctly diagnosed and that you were satisfied with the overall experience. Thank you so much for the great ratings, and for taking time to share a review. Have a great day! - Liv

Heating and Air Conditioning Repair, Maintenance, and Installation. Boiler Repair, Maintenance, and Installation. Duct cleaning and indoor air quality product installation.

Window Units, Swamp Coolers.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available