Miracle Method

Founded 1996 • With Angi since November 2005

Miracle Method has been refinishing bathtubs, tile, and countertops for over 35 years and has thousands of satisfied customers. Today we offer more durable coatings, more fashionable colors, and our revolutionary Natural Accents® stone finishes. More people than ever before are using refinishing to stretch their remodeling budgets and makeover their kitchen and baths literally overnight. Refinishing performed with the right materials and using the right procedures produces incredibly beautiful results! But not all refinishing is the same. No other refinisher delivers the quality work or level of service consistently offered by Miracle Method. We offer superior adhesion, superior finish & feel, superior craftsmanship, superior service, superior reputation and track record, superior materials and superior procedures and techniques....

Grayjay construction LLC

With years of experience, we are ready to help you in your projects. We do: drywall, paint, texture, cabinets, trims, doors, countertop, tile, flooring, windows, siding, and much more. We like to give our clients just what they imagined.

Wright Brother's Construction & Design Services

Remodeling your home is similar to depositing money in your bank for homeowners. Living cleaner and greener, folks in the front range Colorado area are realizing that simple remodel projects can increase their property value, as well as making the home more comfortable, beautiful and easier to maintain. Wright Brothers Construction and Design of Colorado is a family business that has been in operation since 2004. We have a targeted trade that covers a wide range of residential reconstruction and remodeling services. Many Homeowners are realizing that now is a great time to invest as most remodeling projects have built in return value. We offer services such as basement , kitchen and bath remodeling and room additions to name a few. We also offer a design service for those just in their planning stages. Both Cameron and Jordon are the owners of the company and they strive to work with you on that new basement , kitchen or that fantastic bathroom you have only dreamed about. Here at Wright Brother's we work right along with the Homeowner offering suggestions and listening to your ideas on how you may invision your next home renovation project. We are an Angie's List four time recipient of their super service award for remodeling basements in the Denver market in 2012 , 2013 , 2015 , 2016. We offer a multitude of finish levels everything from a bare bones to builder's grade up to custom levels. At Wright Brothers we enjoy what we do and always look forward to completing work that we can be proud of. We offer a full referral list in addition to our wonderful reviews here on Angie's list. We are a fully insured and licensed company that performs work all over the Denver and metro areas. Both Jordan and Cameron have a combined experience level of over 60 years and are continually learning in their careers. Please feel free to contact Cameron Wright at 303 886-5486 or Jordan Wright at 720 979-6933. We look forward to helping you with your next special home project.

Mendorep Company

We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime once you see our quality work. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional remodeling experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until you are satisfied! Call or click to schedule an estimate today

06/29/2017

It was very good, excellent. His price was very reasonable compared to the other companies that I checked and the kind of product that they used. They were very good on everything. There was nothing that I didn't like about their service. They were really good about everything. Their product is excellent and I don't have any complaints at this point.

Description of Work
They re-did a bathtub for me. They re-surfaced a bathtub.

04/12/2017

Very well. They delivered what was promised and finished ahead of schedule

Description of Work
Bathtub and tile refinishing

08/02/2016

Milton Seabolt of Miracle Method came to my home several months ago to provide to provide an estimate of the cost to paint my fireplace. First, Milton overbooked my estimate and was very brief and did not explain the painting process and color choices in any detail. Second, Milton told me that it would be $350 to paint the fireplace and but that since the fireplace was previously painted that it w...

Description of Work
I requested an estimate to paint my fireplace and Miracle Method failed to provide: 1) A written estimate; 2) An accurate estimate; nor 3) A competent estimate of the repair cost.

Category fireplaces

12/13/2013

The counter top was put over my old counter and so far everything has been great. The bathtub project was to fix the installation of a HD product by my handyman. The product did not cover well. They removed the HD product and refinished my bathtub. The results were awesome in all respects. But, it is early and time will be the true test.

Description of Work
The 990.00 price was for a counter top. I than had them come back and refinish my bathtub. I was very pleased with both products.

Category bathtub refinishing,countertops

10/09/2013

It went very well. The service man was friendly and answered all of my questions. He arrived on time and completed the work in a timely manner.

Description of Work
They made the bathtub a step-in tub, added hand rails and a non-skid surface to the tub bottom.

Category bathtub refinishing

Resurface Bath tubs, Tile Surrounds, Wall Tile, Showers, Kitchen and Bath Counter Tops and Sinks. Surfaces include porcelain, enamel, fiberglass, acrylic, formica, butcher block, wood, steel and laminate.

Resurfacing of toilets or plastic/vinyl surfaces.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa