Miracle Maids

Founded 1985 • With Angi since June 2010

3.3

Aurora • Boulder • Denver • Longmont Highland Ranch • Parker • Littleton • Castle Pines Castle Rock • Golden • Lakewood • Broomfield Arvada • Westminster • Superior - Louisville- Rock Creek - Lafayette, Englewood Centennial -Brighton - Frederick -Englewood • Thornton No Hidden Fees - No Contracts - Ask About Our 100% Guarantee! We offer several cleaning services, all of them at the economical price of $60 for 3 hours •One Time •Weekly •Bi-Weekly •Monthly •Residential •Vacancies We are available 7 days a week. We'll send the same cleaner every time, and cleaners provide their own supplies. 303-329-9670 ...

Handy House Cleaning

The Best Cleaning Service

Hello everyone, my name is Darla Neiberger and my brother s name is Robert Neiberger. We recently had to take over my Mom's cleaning Business because she's retired now. We clean residential home's as well as commercial . We clean move- outs and do construction cleaning. We charge 25 an hour each for deep cleaning and move- outs. We have Lost some clients due to covid-19. We are honest hard-working people looking for some more people to clean for. We also have excellent references. Thank you ,

Always Immaculate LLC

As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today.

08/02/2016

We hired them to do a vacancy clean. We were quoted about 2 hours. When they arrive with 2 maids they then quoted us twice the time (4 hours). They arrived 30 minutes late. And we went down to see if they had arrived or not and found them sitting in the car eating their lunch. I'm not apposed to people taking a lunch break (in fact I encourage it), but at the very least let the customer know: and ...

Description of Work
A vacancy clean.

08/21/2013

I like them quite a bit. They are pretty good. They charge me $57 for three hours of work. They have very good qualities while they are working and they are very quick. Most of the people that they send do not speak much English but that is okay because they are very sweet. They seem reliable and they certainly are reasonable. They do an awfully good job for what they charge.

Description of Work
The last time that I used Miracle Maids was about two weeks ago for housecleaning.

08/05/2013

The provider showed up 3 hours before scheduled and I was not home and they never came back at the scheduled time and did not return my phone calls.

Description of Work
Provider was suppose to provide cleaning services.

12/06/2012

They were good. They went about their business and cleaned.

Description of Work
They cleaned closet doors and walls.

07/21/2012

The maids arrived early....that is the end of the good. I told the owner three times it was a move out inspection cleaning and what I needed done. When maids arrived they had no idea what I needed done. First and only question she asked me was how many hours do you want? As for the cleaning, it was cleaner than when they arrived but I had to loop back and redo parts of everything they did. An exam...

Description of Work
Move put inspection cleaning. Asked owner to have bathrooms, floors kitchen and windows cleaned well.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express