Masterpiece Roofing, Painting & Windows

Founded 2009 • With Angi since August 2010

LIC243104

7700 E Iliff Ave Suite D

Denver, CO 80231

Protect your family and your investment with the help of our experienced and skilled team of roof specialists from a reliable roofing company in Denver, Colorado. Masterpiece Roofing & Painting does roof repairs and complete roof replacements and we excel at making sure your home looks the way you want it. If you need roofing services to repair storm damage or just want a new house paint, we are always at your service. Call us if you need any of the following services: * Roof Inspections and Assessment * Roof Repairs and Service * Residential Roof Replacement * Commercial Roof Replacement * Insurance Claim Assistance We are professional insurance negotiators. We get your roof approved by your insurance company if there is enough damage. 1st we assess the damage. If enough damage exists to get your roof bought from your insurance company then we have you sign an insurance agreement which means we will walk your roof with the insurance adjuster & get your roof & any & all damage bought & then we will repair everything in your insurance adjustment. We are also the very best house painters in town. We have experienced painters that can turn your home into a Masterpiece!...

4.3

4.3

4.2

roofing (43)house painting (19)gutter repair (18)siding companies (7)window replacement (9)interior painting (3)gutter cleaning (3)pressure washing (2)

07/23/2020

Tiffany M.

I can’t say how impressed I was with Masterpiece. They replaced my roof last summer and it still looks brand new! My roof needed replacing, and as usual, my insurance denied payment for my roof. Thank goodness Rex and his team were amazing advocates for me against my insurance company. Not only did my roof get replaced, I got new gutters, siding, painting and a few new screens. I only had to pay my deductible. I’m about ready to put my house on the market within the next year and had I not had my roof replaced, I’d be paying around $35,000 out of pocket for a new roof. I can’t thank Masterpiece Roofing enough!!!

Description of Work
Roof replacement, gutter replacement, new paint, siding and a few windows

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows,house painters

Work Completed On 08/22/2019

07/06/2020

David B.

This 2 guys (Kevin Brown & John Moody) show up on my door asking if they can do a free estimate and no obligation on my roof, they tell me that they can make the insurance pay tons of money and he try to convince me to commit fraud on the insurance which I didn’t agree with, and I ended up calling someone else, now he’s harassing me calling the city saying that I have a bunch of trash in my front yard & other violations, I’m pretty sure that he know someone inside the city hall, and they’re able to do this kind of thing so be really careful with these people don’t make the mistake that I did hopefully this will help you, So now he’s threatening me saying that he’s going to take me to court with his lawyer and he was going to call the city which he did there’s a paper and there’s so many other people who is not happy with this company! They even ask for the whole money ($8000.00) before the job was started They are very unprofessional & trying to fours you to do business with them, if you don’t agree they harassing you via phone or text! Don’t waste your time with this company

Description of Work
None thank God

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

Mr. [Member Name Removed], as you stated, we do conduct Free, No obligation roof inspections. With the results you are able to decide if you would like to sign a contract and file an insurance claim to have them purchase your storm-related damages. We do supplement based off of city code and that'[Member Information Removed] where insurance is forced to pay even more money to suffice what wasn't placed initially. Our company isn't in the business of creating insurance fraud, as we have been highly rated and favored for over 10 years. What is alarming is that you failed to honor the contract which is lawfully binding. You allowed John and Kevin to be at the adjustment with your insurance carrier to allow us to negotiate insurance damages. You hired another crew knowing that you had surpassed the 3 days, or 72 hours and had them re-roof your home despite the cease & desist order that was put into place by the city building department. Its unfortunate you have left 3 reviews knowing of the contractual agreement can result in 25% of all costs rightfully deserved to us as a general contractor. And you allowed our lawn sign to stay in the front of the house knowing the crew roofing your home was not affiliated to us and did not have a proper city permit to conduct work. Potential for defamation. We would still like to discuss the restoration on your home and make it truly look like a Masterpiece. If you would like to speak on this matter before we go any further, please reach out to andy@masterpieceroofing.com.

06/26/2020

Don L.

Only one of the Angie's list companies I requested a quote from contacted me. Masterpiece Roofing, Painting & Windows never contacted me to make a bid.

Description of Work
Two walls of siding replaced.

Category siding

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

10/04/2019

Lance L.

It was excellent. They were on time. They did good quality of the job. Good customer service.

Description of Work
They did roof replacement, gutter replacement, and painting of the house .

Work Completed On 09/04/2019

10/04/2019

Mark S.

It was awesome. Impeccable. Anything that needed to be touched up or worked on was done immediately. No delays.

Description of Work
He put on a new roof, painting, and gutters.

Work Completed On 08/04/2019

09/30/2019

Will M.

Work was done well. Not always the best at communicating timelines or schedules, but everything was eventually done. Happy with the roof, painting, gutters.

Description of Work
Roofing, painting, gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing,house painters

Work Completed On 11/13/2019

06/12/2019

Wil D.

This experience was about as good as a used car lot, as soon as you sign on the dotted line they forget about the promises they made in order to get you to sign. The sales rep. said he would be at our house every step of the way to ensure that things go smooth, roofing materials showed up on time, roofers show up, no supervision from sales rep or lead roofer, a 1 day install. The gutter guy...guy (1) shows up and he worked his tail off over the weekend (about 24+ hours), good job, but he noticed the roofers didn't seal nails that hold top ridge cap ends down so he notified office. Now the fun begins, the roofers snipped the drip edge at every gutter hanger instead of taking the time to do it right (at least for quality purposes). This shortcut could have been avoided but the office assumed that the gutters were not approved so they hurried with the roof anyway. Still no sales rep. representation as promised because they didn't even know where their sales rep. was, they asked me if I had seen or heard from him. gutter leaks behind gutter, drip edge cut jagged and too short, CSR's showing up when they feel like and not at set appt. times. (always when we are not home to explain concerns to remedy the mistakes). One thing they were consistent with was the request to be paid in full, not even once did they ask if we were satisfied with the work performed but instead hounding our insurance company for money. Now we are getting notices from them to pay in full or they will begin the lien process, still have not completed to our satisfaction.

Description of Work
roof and gutter replacement

Work Completed On 06/11/2019

Review for Masterpiece Roofing, Painting & Windows - 7700 E Iliff Ave, Denver, CO - 37925344

Will, we apologize for the inconsistency throughout our roofing and gutter replacement. Unfortunately, the sales rep working on your case is no longer with us, but we do hope we can get into contact with you and adjust your experience with us. We sincerely apologize and I'll redirect all the issues to our project manager to get your home looking back to what it should be. Again, we apologize, and value your business.

03/17/2019

Mike S.

Job not done, incompetent and stolen money: A contract was signed with this company Sept 2018 for our roof replacement. We also gave them $1000 check to expedite the job. We mentioned we would be on vacation in 6 weeks for 2 weeks. I get a text while in Barbados, that they want to do our roof. I said that would not work, if something went wrong with our house; ie if any damage happened to the property; we had no one watching the house while gone. Upon returning to the US, I'm the one who tried to get the roof rescheduled, because the company didn't. The week of Thanksgiving, material was placed on our roof, but the company didn't even know this. 2 weeks later, the company shows up with 4 roofers for a 2600sq ft house, and it was going to snow the next day. The sub-contracted roofer told my wife there is no way 4 people could complete the job in one day, and with the snow, he said if it was his house, he wouldn't start the job. I asked the company to replace 3 damaged doors,and had to call repeatedly to ask where the door guy was. One evening 2 months later, a guy is on my back patio. After he repeatedly apologized (accepted) for showing up unannounced, he measured all three doors. It's now January 2019, and no word from this company. Materials are removed from the roof. I talked to 4 people in this company, repeatedly, including the owner, for the return of the $1000 deposit. It is now March 2019 I have heard nothing from this company, regarding the roof or doors, and they still have our $1000 dollars.

Description of Work
Roof and doors

Work Completed On 09/08/2018

Thank you for the information you shared in your complaint, referencing your experience with MASTERPIECE Roofing & Painting. It is our goal to provide professional services to every customer to the best of our ability. I will resolve the issues you have stated: We will refund the $1000.00 check written when the contract was signed. The signed contract will be terminated. On behalf of MASTERPIECE Roofing & Painting, I sincerely apologize for the experience you endured with our salesperson and us as a company. We hope to resolve your negative experience quickly and hope that you accept our sincere apology. Sincerely, Rex Corley, CEO

10/24/2018

Clint A.

Lee and Kevin were fantastic. Great communication, helpful tips, made sure the job was done correctly and that I was happy with the work. Would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
hail damage and needed new roof

Work Completed On 10/24/2018

Thank you for your business!

10/08/2018

Michael M.

We were contacted a few days before they were to do the job. The shingles were delivered and placed on the roof. The crew showed up on time and Started the job. They removed the old roof completely and then installed the new shingles. The crew did a fantastic job and we are very happy with the work done. They also did some gutter repair and replaced some of the leaf guard on the gutters. John Moody, the Marketing Director, kept in touch with us and was present to answer/resolve any questions or concerns we had. John also dealt with our insurance agent and took care of all the claim information for our roof replacement. We are extremely happy with all aspects in dealing with Masterpiece Roofing. We couldn't attach a picture because it is a rainy day and too dark to take a detailed picture. The roof is doing a great job with the rain.

Description of Work
After a bad hail storm we had our roof examined and found we needed the roof shingles replaced. I did some research and found that former customers of Masterpiece Roofing were very happy with the work done. We contacted them to assess the damage/condition of our roof. They determined we needed a new roof as most of our neighbors did too. We hired them Replace the roof shingles.

Work Completed On 09/24/2018

Can replace or repair everything in insurance claims. Roofing, skylights, siding, painting, gutters, windows, fencing, decks, patio covers, awnings, all interior water damage.

Small roof and side repairs.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check