JUNKMAN JUNK REMOVAL AND RECYCLING

Founded 2003 • With Angi since November 2012

DENVER JUNK REMOVAL & CLEANUP: Junkman will remove your unwanted junk. We offer fast and reliable junk hauling, bulk trash pick up and garbage removal for the Denver metro area. Our services include appliance recycling and mattress and furniture pickup and disposal. If you want to have your garage or basement cleaned out or you have extra yard debris, we can help you dispose of your junk. We also can help you recycle your old TV or computer....

Bruce Banner Hauling

Hauling with purpose. We mentor, train and employ at risk youth and adults while providing services for victims of domestic violence and disadvantaged families. We salvage most items hauled, refurbished and clean up items and donate them to a family experiencing domestic violence and homelessness.

Junk King Denver

Junk King Provides a full range of junk removal services to customers across the Denver metropolitan area. We service everything between Castle Rock and Brighton. Junk King offers same-day services that includes ALL LABOR, vehicle expenses, dumping, and recycling fees. Our prices are simply based on the amount of volume your items take up in our truck.

MAGNIFICENT MOVERS

Founded in 2008, The Magnificent Movers is a full service moving company that is locally owned and operated in Northern Colorado. We focus on providing the best moving experience and moving value in the business. As a local business, we treat your belongings as if they were our very own, taking great care in packing, moving and unpacking your items. Contact us for a quote today! -MAGNIFICENT MOVERS

02/17/2020

I first used Junkman to carry away some old doors and other miscellaneous construction materials. During the intervening four years, my house has continued to go through several phases of renovation. We’ve taken down walls, added walls, removed concrete for new plumbing, and generally created yards of debris. Junkman’s responsiveness plus their willingness to jump in and remove lots of stuff has b...

Description of Work
Construction debris removed

04/01/2019

When I called to ask to have my junk hauled away, Junkman was very accommodating of my requested day and time. The day before they were due, I called them to adjust the pick-up time and to ask if they could take more stuff. They said yes. On the appointment day, the truck arrived right on time. The two men who did the work were friendly and efficient.

Description of Work
I needed several large items (lawn mowers, desk chair, wood desk, long boards) removed from my garage.

03/31/2019

The removal was fast and professional.

Description of Work
Removal of old furniture.

09/22/2018

The team was punctual, professional and thorough. Will refer and hire again.

Description of Work
we needed the trash from a 5 bedroom house cleaned out of the garage

Category garbage collection,hauling services

08/13/2018

Went very well. The arrangements and estimate were handled smoothly, letting me know exactly what to expect and how to prepare. The actual pickup crew worked well together and the two heavy items were loaded in no time. The price was right!

Description of Work
Removed old hot tub and big grill

Junk Removal Services

Junkman can not haul away hazardous materials.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express