Home Remodeling Technology Inc.

Founded 1972 • With Angi since October 2012

3333 S. Wadsworth Blvd 318

Denver, CO 80227

Award-winning siding and window replacement company’s internet resource center. Home Remodeling Technology, Inc. has served homeowners for over 40 years. Our well experienced and professional technicians are happy to serve you. However, if you are handy and would rather install windows or siding

10/23/2021

Derek S.

I think there’s a reason that you don’t see any negative reviews regarding HRTI. The contract from Greg Cotton (the owner) stated that you agree not to take any action that would harm HRTI’s reputation or lead to unfavorable publicity. I suspect customers are not likely to provide honest feedback for fear of violating the contract and being sued. Although in Colorado, I don’t think a non-disparagement clause is enforceable. Regardless, I lined out that clause in our contract and am free to provide honest feedback. I had a very bad experience. It seemed like every week his sub-contractors wanted to follow the plan or do what we agreed to in the initial walkthrough, but Greg said no. That then caused me to have to show him proof of these scope details that we agreed to. That was exhausting and required me to maintain detailed records of every conversation. I finally got to the point that I had to have every exchange in email to have a record. In person he agreed to things but then later stated that he didn’t. Not wanting to record in-person visits, my wife and I asked him not to show up in person in the last month of construction. Up to that point he only came onsite once over 6 months, so there wasn’t much difference there. My gut told me that the lack of detail in the agreement was a bad idea and would lead to trouble and it did. Hope this helps.

Description of Work
Complete exterior remodel, Windows, Doors, siding

Category siding, replacement windows, woodworking, house painters, doors

07/08/2020

Mike W.

We had the pleasure of working with HRTI in the completion of roofing, siding, and gutter replacement on a 21 Building HOA. The whole HRTI team was great to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone needing home improvement projects

Description of Work
Siding - Multi Family Townhomes

10/28/2019

Lacy M.

A first! A company that did what they said they would do when they said they would do it and no raise in price! Love the transformation!

Description of Work
windows

Category siding, replacement windows, house painters

10/14/2019

Josh B.

HRTI responded to me promptly and was very polite and professional. They don't do this type of work, but made suggestions for where I could look. I will use them in the future if I need services they provide.

Description of Work
Rollers installed on sliding glass doors

Category replacement windows, doors

09/27/2019

n B.

Overall it was smooth and the contractors that they worked with were great. They took pride in their work.

Description of Work
They resided my house as well as installing a front door, gutters, and painted the exterior.

Category gutter repair, siding, house painters, doors

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for the positive feedback! We strive to go above and beyond and it means the world to us when customers take notice!

Wendy H.

Exceptionally well. The quoting process was straightforward and quick. The owner took the time to discuss all potential options for improving the exterior of the house which was very valuable to make the final decision on what to do. The timing of the job was within a week of what they quoted and the completion date was met without any issues. The team that did the work were quality minded and thorough. I could not be more happy with the finished result.

Description of Work
Siding repair and whole house exterior painting

Category siding, woodworking, house painters

[Member Name Removed], you were awesome to work with! Bonnie and I really appreciated the opportunity! Thank you for the kind words!

Ted S.

We hired HRTI to replace the shake roof on our house with a concrete tile roof. After replacing the roof, we realized that we needed to paint the house and hired HRTI again to do the painting. They did a very good job and worked with us to get everything the way we wanted it. After the painting, we had some water leakage around a window box. We contacted Greg, and he got some workmen out quickly to address the issue. We are very happy with the services that HRTI provided.

Description of Work
Siding

Category roofing, siding, house painters

I can’t thank you enough for the continued business!!!

Donna A.

Not siding. They did exterior painting

Description of Work
Siding

Category house painters

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the positive feedback! We always appreciate a kind word. We believe in our crews and work in partnership with a very select group of professionals! I feel that our pricing is competitive but noticed that was an area you felt we were not in line. Is there anything I can do to change that for you? Feel free to call me personally. Greg 3035894734

07/01/2019

fred L.

It was fine. They were on time, professional, kept us informed and cleaned up their work.

Description of Work
They replaced the siding of the house and re did the patio roof.

Category siding, patios

[Member Name Removed], we really appreciated the feedback on your house and more importantly we appreciated that you like the work enough to refer us to one of your neighbors! Thank you so much.

06/27/2019

eric M.

It was very good. They were nice and respectful. They were very good. The crew was exceptional. I was very happy with them.

Description of Work
They did carpentry repair and painted it.

Category woodworking

[Member Name Removed], thanks for the positive feedback! I hope you feel our quality was worth the price! Please feel free to call me personally if the value wasn’t there for you! Greg 3035894734

06/26/2019

Stephen H.

It was great. They did a great job. They were on time. They completed the work as promised. Price was reasonable.

Description of Work
They replaced my windows.

Category replacement windows

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the impressive feedback! We strive to offer superior products and install for a fair price!

Jason O.

After trying to find a company for nearly two years to install a sliding glass door on my business I came across Home Remodeling Technology and have found a company I will use again! The owner came out personally and looked at what I needed done and handled everything perfectly. It took approximately two weeks for the doors to come into town as I was told it would be and the following day the installer was there to put the doors in. I would recommend this company for multiple reasons. The first being, unlike the companies I had tried to get to replace this door prior, HRTI showed up, they were courteous, they gave me a real price to do the work and followed through with a quality product and installation. I personally and have 15 years of commercial property management of over 480 apartment units in Colorado and intend to give this company more business in the future.Jason OrrisOwnerBuchtel Realty Investors LLC

Description of Work
Home Remodeling Technology installed a sliding glass door.

Category doors

Edward D.

I contacted Greg Cotton the president and owner of the business because I noticed a sign in my neighbor's yard who was getting some siding replaced due to the hail storm that caused some major devastation in the Denver area. Greg was very professional and scheduled an appointment to come out and give me a quote. Due to traffic on interstate 70 Greg was running a little late however; he notified me that he was going to be a little late due to traffic and was extremely apologetic. To make a long story short, Greg is honest, he is a man of integrity and he has an excellent crew working for him. The crew leader name is Carlos who have many years of experience in the business and this experience has been an excellent one for me and I would recommend anyone needing siding and window replacement to contact Greg at Home Remodeling Technology Inc.

Description of Work
The provider replaced siding on the right and back elevations of my house.

AK C.

We dealt with a lot of companies and HRTI was not high pressure like many of the others we dealt with. At the same time they provided a fair price with a high end product and most importantly the service was outstanding. Even our installer Kenny was on time, efficient and friendly! The outcome was fantastic!

Description of Work
Provided and installed windows

Category replacement windows

06/07/2016

Jennifer H.

Description of Work
From the beginning walk through to the install- excellent job!

Colorado Gutter Professionals, LLC

Colorado Family Owned & Operated Gutter Company since 2005. Seamless Gutter Installations, specializing in 5 and 6 inch custom made at your home for your home, 2 options for Gutter Cover Installation, so that we can customize your gutter cover options to get you the best coverage for the best price, Gutter Repairs, Gutter Maintenance, Gutter Cleaning and Fascia and Soffit Repair or Replacement. Ready for Maintenance Free Fascia & Soffit? We can show you affordable options. Not sure if it is time to replace your gutters? Don't worry we can show you what it would cost to repair and what it would cost to replace, to help you decide which option is best for you now. We also offer monthly specials on the promotions page of our website and encourage all to check them out. We look forward to working with you on your project and hope we become who you turn to for all your gutter needs.

Offers Coupon

EcoShield Exteriors

EcoShield Exteriors of Denver, Colorado is a high-quality roofing, siding, and window installation company. We cover all-things on your home's exterior! Our focus is quality and communication. There is a base question that is stressed throughout the company, 'If this was YOUR home what would you want/do?' From our project managers to our insurance claims managers, our goal is to make sure whatever we've been tasked with is installed to your 100% satisfaction and we communicate effectively along the way. We offer a free no-contact evaluation. Call us today to get a quote!

Ideal Siding Denver

Ideal Siding is a fast-growing siding company in Denver, CO that helps create your dream house and preserve the precious moments associated with your home. We help to cope with minor repairs, replace siding throughout the house or choose the right siding option for your new home. We offer a guarantee on our products and our services. Our team will guide you through the entire process and answer any of your questions based on our vast experience in the industry. The materials that we use are of the best quality, the Ideal Siding team consists of true professionals and we work with the most respected suppliers. All your worries are behind because by hiring us you can be sure of the quality and reliability of the work performed.

2022 Super Service Award

Roofs, construction.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Home Remodeling Technology Inc.

How is Home Remodeling Technology Inc. overall rated?

Home Remodeling Technology Inc. is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What days are Home Remodeling Technology Inc. open?

Home Remodeling Technology Inc. is open:

What payment options does Home Remodeling Technology Inc. provide

Home Remodeling Technology Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Does Home Remodeling Technology Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Home Remodeling Technology Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Home Remodeling Technology Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Home Remodeling Technology Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Home Remodeling Technology Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Home Remodeling Technology Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Home Remodeling Technology Inc.?

No, Home Remodeling Technology Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Home Remodeling Technology Inc. offer?

Home Remodeling Technology Inc. offers the following services: Window and siding replacement, including glass doors. Soffit and fascia and gutter work done with contracts.

Are there any services Home Remodeling Technology Inc. does not offer?

Roofs, construction.