Home Drywall & Painting

Founded 2011 • With Angi since January 2012

2749 Walnut St

Denver, CO 80205

Thank you for your interest in Home Drywall & Painting. We are excited to expand our business to Colorado, from our home state of Minnesota. We offer Popcorn Ceiling Removal, Drywall Installation & Repair, Painting, Staining, Enameling, Texturing, and more! We happily offer a Military Discount as well as a Senior Discount. We are here to answer any questions you may have and to schedule a Free Walk-Through Estimate....

02/06/2022

Jed J.

Amazing quality. Great response. Everything was done in a timely manner. Would definitely hire again and recommend to everyone I know.

Description of Work
Remodel drywall

Category drywall

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. This is very helpful to our business we are very happy that you trusted Home Drywall & Painting with your project.

03/23/2021

Shawn W.

The work HDP did was excellent from start to finish. They were able to get me scheduled sooner than I expected, and by end of the week I was happy with the work that had been done. The scope was to have popcorn ceiling removed, surface smoothed, and area that had been damaged repaired. The person they sent out for this project, Tim, was extremely respectful and friendly and I was happy to have had him on this project. They were professional from start to finish, more than that they were headache free. I will definitely call them next project that comes along.

Description of Work
Ceiling repair & Popcorn removal

08/24/2019

Michelle W.

Professional crew. They arrived on time and finished when they said they would. They removed the old suspended ceiling and installed a smooth ceiling. It looks great!

Description of Work
Install ceiling

03/15/2019

Dal W.

After waiting over an hour past appointment time with neither a call or email explaining the no show, i cancelled the session.

Description of Work
Repair of popcorn ceiling estimate.

Category drywall

Sorry, we don’t know who you are. Could you be so kind to remove this review?

08/10/2018

Philip G.

We have had a few issues with the new house we moved into and have used Home Drywall twice. They do amazing work and make sure it’s done right! I will continue to use them for any future project.

Description of Work
Re-dry wall bathroom

Category drywall

[Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure working with you. Glad you are happy with our work!!!

10/09/2017

Sama A.

Extremely Professional drywall contractors with many years of experience in the Twin Cities. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Patching ceiling drywall and painting.

Category drywall,remodeling

03/19/2017

Brian D.

They made a mistake by sending a crew that had no experience using RC-1 channel or the Green Glue product. Typically a 2 person crew should have 1 master or journeyman and 1 apprentice for the heavy work. There were many issues because of this. The project manager addressed and corrected the issues. The in-house team completed the mudding and sanding to the best quality I've ever seen.

Description of Work
I found the company using Angie's List. The company promotes and sells a sound-proofing drywall solution using a product called Green Glue along with RC-1 channel. [*** Link removed ***] I hired them to install this product in my garage attic.

03/16/2017

TJ S.

Everything went great! Branden and Matt were very responsive. They let me know when they were on their way, showed up on time,let me know what was happening each day and answered all my questions. Besides that they are just good guys. I was worried that since I only replaced the sheet rock on part of my ceiling that some of the old tape lines on the existing drywall were going to show through.....NOPE! The ceiling is flawless, and I couldn't be happier. I will definitely be working with them again.

Description of Work
I am remodeling my basement, and needed someone to help finish my ceilings.

Category drywall,basement remodeling

12/06/2016

Jason M.

Overall a great experience. Probably the ensure we have had when working with contructers to finish our lower level communication & responses to questions was fast. I would definitely call Home Drywall again & we have already recommended them to family for same painting work.

Description of Work
Soundproofing.

09/13/2016

Jennie R.

Great company to work with 3 years ago they removed the popcorn ceiling in my living/dining room & put in know drain. I was impressed with their work then so when the time came this year to drywall & complete lower level removed I called them. They were timely, kept us informed on the progress & next steps & actively sight at any concerns on question.

Description of Work
Drywall basement removed.

Anatom Restoration

24/7 Commercial & Residential Fire Damage, Storm Damage, Mold Remediation, Disinfection Services & Water Damage Restoration in Denver, Centennial, Aurora & Beyond.

HT Plastering

We specialize in plastering and stucco & more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Kind Home Solutions

Kind Home Solutions is a locally owned and operated Colorado company that specializes in creating an outstanding client experience for all exterior painting, interior painting, holiday lighting, and roof replacement projects. Home improvement is necessary to keep your home looking beautiful, but the headache associated with home projects doesn’t have to be. If you'd prefer to work with a company that prioritizes you give us a call and see what we're all about!

Offers by Kind Home Solutions on Angi

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

We are a full residential and commercial drywall and painting business. Our services include hanging sheetrock, taping, texturing, plastering, stain blocking, and painting. We do popcorn ceiling removal and can replace it with orange peel/knockdown textures. Our painters do everything from staining to enameling to faux finishes.

Electrical, Plumbing, Demolition