Helix Painting

Founded 2017 • With Angi since October 2017

Denver, Colorado

Denver, CO 80220

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Littleton Interior

Littleton Interior

interior painting2021
This gorgeous Littleton home involved beautiful stain work as well as painting.

Helix Painting is a team of passionate, caring, service-oriented professionals. Family-owned and operated, we're committed to making your home painting experience easy and low-stress with our unique combination of personalized service, quality work, and an efficient process. We understand the frustration of working with home painting contractors who fail to deliver on promises. Team up with Helix Painting for brilliant results. Visit our website to book your free estimate today!...
2021 Exteriors project
2021 Exteriors

house painting

2021

interior painting (46)house painting (25)wallpaper removal (2)stucco (1)

08/20/2021

Wonderful! From the time I contacted Helix, until the job was complete, they stayed in contact and exceeded my expectations. I have had so many compliments on the paint. Their use of technology makes the quote acceptance, scheduling, and paying the bill very easy. The project manager texted/called to keep us up to date with the progress.

Description of Work
Exterior residential house painting

Category stucco,house painters

Work Completed On 08/20/2021

Thanks for the review! We truly appreciate your business and your support!

07/28/2021

Really a good experience. I had a lot of wood work (siding and trim) to be replaced. They did an excellent job. I felt I got my money's worth from them. I would recommend them to friends and family

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category wallpaper removal,house painters

Work Completed On 07/22/2021

Review for Helix Painting - Denver, Colorado, Denver, CO - 39422070

Thank you for the review! We truly appreciate your support and your business!

07/08/2021

I am very happy with the results. Everything is so bright and clean. The taping process was very exact and extensive. The team was focused, friendly and helpful and efficient. The quality-control people, Econ and Haley, came through several times as well! I would hire Helix Painting again. Thanks, Maria Hunt

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 07/08/2021

Thank you for the review! We appreciate the support and business!

04/30/2021

Wonderful! Great service, on-time, efficient, professional, and kind !! Will use again for our painting needs.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

Thank you for the review! We truly appreciate the support and your business!

04/26/2021

Paint job is good. Communication could have been a bit better.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 05/02/2021

Thank you for the review. We'd love to hear more about the communication challenges and will be sure to follow up with you to get more feedback and learn has a team. Thank you!

03/03/2021

Everyone I had contact with in the company was courteous, and professional. The crew was well organized, cheerful, and efficient. The bid was fair for the scope of work. BBB A+ and 5 star rated. My rooms look great! Everything was protected. No messes anywhere.

Description of Work
Interior walls, ceiling, doors, trim.

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

02/10/2021

Carlos, Sean, and Carlos did an amazing job! Now I know what a PROFESSIONAL paint job looks like and I can't stop looking at how perfect the paint lines are, These guys are the BEST! THANKS

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

Thank you for the review, [Member Name Removed]! We love perfect paint lines too!

02/01/2021

The quality of work was good and the painters were very professional. The price was fair and we will definitely use Helix again.

Description of Work
Indoor painting

Category wallpaper removal,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

Thank you for the review, [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to working with you again!

12/18/2020

Excellent work. Very happy w/ the results. Would recommend for anyone looking for painting needs.

Description of Work
whole house--inside painting

Work Completed On 12/18/2020

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your support and business.

10/22/2020

Helix Painting did a phenomenal job start to finish. Professional, on time, completed job on schedule, and came back after to do touch ups before sending the bill. Would highly recommend and would do repeat business with these guys. Shout out to Chad for quick and easy estimate and working within my budget, to Evan for great communication and hooking me up with an extra gallon of paint, and Victor...

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

We offer Denver Metro and surrounding areas all of their residential painting and staining needs. Both interior, and exterior painting for multi family or condos. We are completely comfortable working within HOA guidelines. We also offer staining and painting of decks and fences. Visit our website to book your free estimate online today!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, PayPal