Helix Painting

Founded 2017 • With Angi since October 2017

Helix Painting is a team of passionate, caring, service-oriented professionals. Family-owned and operated, we're committed to making your home painting experience easy and low-stress with our unique combination of personalized service, quality work, and an efficient process. We understand the

2022 Super Service Award

Littleton Interior

interior painting

2021
This gorgeous Littleton home involved beautiful stain work as well as painting.
Littleton Interior project

Littleton Interior

interior painting

2021 Exteriors project

2021 Exteriors

house painting

View project

interior painting (49)house painting (28)wallpaper removal (3)stucco (1)

08/12/2022

Mary S.

They did a great job prepping and painting an old garage and a house. It had been quite awhile since they had been painted, so the prep time was long and it was really hot outside. The crew did an amazing job. Chad and Evan, who helped with appointments and communication, went over and above to help us understand the process. Evan shared photos along the way and called often. It was a great experience. We felt the price was fair for all of the work that needed to be done. We will definitely use them again, and recommend the company to anyone needing painting done.

Description of Work
exterior painting

Work Completed On 08/12/2022

06/24/2022

Brent B.

Evan and the crew were amazing, they worked soo hard, and did an amazing job, came back after the walk through and fixed all the 'touchups' and made everything perfect!! I highly recommend them! Went the extra mile, were kind, accommodating of my needs and helpful. They made sure I was happy with the job.

Description of Work
all interior paint all rooms walls and ceilings

Work Completed On 06/22/2022

05/13/2022

Agnessa V.

From the very beginning of the project, my interactions with Helix were excellent: the people I worked with pre- and post-staining were friendly, professional, and understanding. The crew, unfortunately, had to come out twice because it looked like some areas of the fence were missed on the first pass, this the 4-star rating not a 5. I truly appreciate the project manager’s time in coming out to see the work, getting the crew back onsite in a short amount of time to get things right, being courteous and easy to work with. I would definitely hire this company again.

Description of Work
Staining a fence

Work Completed On 05/11/2022

04/19/2022

Terri M.

It went really well from start to finish. Questions were answered quickly and thoroughly. I was very happy with the crew that came to the house. They were very respectful of my property and my neighbors. Their work was detailed and clean. They made an 1897 home look amazing.

Description of Work
Exterior home & shed painted & deck stained

Category wallpaper removal, house painters

Work Completed On 04/11/2022

12/20/2021

Michelle B.

We were very pleased with Helix and the services they provided. The whole project went very smoothly. This includes the initial consultation with Chad, interactions with Leslie, Tony checking in on how things were progressing and the work done by Armando & his crew. We really appreciate the great communication, organization and service we received. Every day the painting crew arrived when they said they would, cleaned up before they left and were very polite and engaging. We highly recommend Helix Painting.

Description of Work
Painting of Home Interior, New Stair Railing and Kitchen Cabinets

Work Completed On 11/08/2021

Thank you for the review! We truly appreciate your business and your support!

08/20/2021

Tina M.

Wonderful! From the time I contacted Helix, until the job was complete, they stayed in contact and exceeded my expectations. I have had so many compliments on the paint. Their use of technology makes the quote acceptance, scheduling, and paying the bill very easy. The project manager texted/called to keep us up to date with the progress.

Description of Work
Exterior residential house painting

Category stucco, house painters

Work Completed On 08/20/2021

Thanks for the review! We truly appreciate your business and your support!

07/28/2021

Pedro S.

Really a good experience. I had a lot of wood work (siding and trim) to be replaced. They did an excellent job. I felt I got my money's worth from them. I would recommend them to friends and family

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category wallpaper removal, house painters

Work Completed On 07/22/2021

Review for Helix Painting - Denver, Colorado, Denver, CO - 39422070

Thank you for the review! We truly appreciate your support and your business!

07/08/2021

Maria H.

I am very happy with the results. Everything is so bright and clean. The taping process was very exact and extensive. The team was focused, friendly and helpful and efficient. The quality-control people, Econ and Haley, came through several times as well! I would hire Helix Painting again. Thanks, Maria Hunt

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 07/08/2021

Thank you for the review! We appreciate the support and business!

04/30/2021

Melissa W.

Wonderful! Great service, on-time, efficient, professional, and kind !! Will use again for our painting needs.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

Thank you for the review! We truly appreciate the support and your business!

04/26/2021

Matthew A.

Paint job is good. Communication could have been a bit better.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 05/02/2021

Thank you for the review. We'd love to hear more about the communication challenges and will be sure to follow up with you to get more feedback and learn has a team. Thank you!

03/03/2021

Anita J.

Everyone I had contact with in the company was courteous, and professional. The crew was well organized, cheerful, and efficient. The bid was fair for the scope of work. BBB A+ and 5 star rated. My rooms look great! Everything was protected. No messes anywhere.

Description of Work
Interior walls, ceiling, doors, trim.

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

02/10/2021

Pamela R.

Carlos, Sean, and Carlos did an amazing job! Now I know what a PROFESSIONAL paint job looks like and I can't stop looking at how perfect the paint lines are, These guys are the BEST! THANKS

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

Thank you for the review, [Member Name Removed]! We love perfect paint lines too!

02/01/2021

Berna S.

The quality of work was good and the painters were very professional. The price was fair and we will definitely use Helix again.

Description of Work
Indoor painting

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

Thank you for the review, [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to working with you again!

12/18/2020

mike H.

Excellent work. Very happy w/ the results. Would recommend for anyone looking for painting needs.

Description of Work
whole house--inside painting

Work Completed On 12/18/2020

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your support and business.

10/22/2020

Dan M.

Helix Painting did a phenomenal job start to finish. Professional, on time, completed job on schedule, and came back after to do touch ups before sending the bill. Would highly recommend and would do repeat business with these guys. Shout out to Chad for quick and easy estimate and working within my budget, to Evan for great communication and hooking me up with an extra gallon of paint, and Victor and crew for an amazing job, if you get Victor’s crew you’re in great hands, they did A1 work on the walls and ceilings and went above and beyond to fix any concerns I had after the job was done.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

09/16/2020

Melissa G.

Excellent job! Very professional. On time. They got work done in 1 day which I was shocked! Beautiful work. Very happy with it. Thank you so much!! Will call again for any paint work.

Description of Work
Interior work

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

Thank you for the review, [Member Name Removed]! We have you enjoy your freshly painted living space!

08/22/2020

Bill D.

Great to work with, even though this was a small job they treat the project as if it was a much larger project. Communication was great, they were on time every time I needed to meet them. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Higher sections of house exterior

Work Completed On 08/22/2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it!

07/10/2020

Sonja J.

Fantastic! Jared, Michael and Mark did a excellent job. They were punctual and professional and very easy to work with. Very knowledgeable in their craft.

Description of Work
Exterior of home painted

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

Thank you for the review, [Member Name Removed]!

07/10/2020

Kelly H.

Terrific. I am a extremely picky person and it was executed to perfection. great job

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

Thank you for the review, [Member Name Removed]!

07/09/2020

Shelley M.

I had just a small problem with punctuality in reverse!! At the last minute, they showed up sooner than expected. Other than that, they were wonderful. Leslie called me from the office and set up an appointment for me. Jarred came by and we talked about the job in detail. I received an agreement stating everything that I needed to know, including a firm price. I opted to move mulch away from the fence myself. Omar and his partner (whose name I fail to remember) painted, cleaned up and moved the mulch back in place for me.........totally unexpected! Tony dropped by to inspect the work and answered additional questions that I had. From the office to the field.........thanks to all of you, especially at a time when many contractors let customers fall through the cracks. Thanks again!!

Description of Work
Painting of back yard fence.

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

Review for Helix Painting - Denver, Colorado, Denver, CO - 38761575

06/29/2020

James S.

When it was time to paint my father's home, a well-loved and historic dwelling that has been in our family for nearly 130 years, my dad enlisted my help to find the right company. After quite a bit of research, we decided on Helix Painting, and we're so glad we did. From estimate to project completion, Helix handled every detail flawlessly. Jared met with my dad, listened carefully to his wishes and concerns, then clearly outlined how things like lead abatement and vine impressions would be handled. At the end of his meeting with Jared, my dad told me it was obvious Helix is a company that cares about its customers and takes great pride in its work. How right he was. Tony’s team made it a point to communicate with us at important points during the job and to see that the work went exactly according to plan. The end result was a spectacularly fresh look on an old house that made the whole family extremely happy. Special shout-outs to Jared and Tony, two personable, caring and highly professional guys who made great things happen for us (at a great price!). Bravo, Helix Painting!!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

Thank you for the review! It was a pleasure to work with both of you!

06/16/2020

Tod H.

No problems. End result looked great.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting.

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

Thanks for the review and for your business!

04/30/2020

Scott S.

They did a great job painting bricks and siding. From estimate to work was a week or less and they were flexible with adding additional work at the last minute. Two guys worked long hours for two days and got it finished before rain came in. It looks beautiful. We've had a number of compliments from neighbors. I'd definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting