Hawpe 2 It Property Services

Founded 2011 •

1640 E 112th Pl

Denver, CO 80233

all residential constructionroofs, decks,fences. ...

fence company (49)woodworking (9)driveway gate installation (7)handyman (5)gutter repair (3)siding companies (1)roofing (1)lawn & landscaping (1)decks & porches (1)

04/11/2021

Fantastic work at a great price! We had a delay due to a blizzard, but Ben kept us up to date with realistic time frames and pricing. Once the job started it was clear that these guys do not mess around and 135 ft of fence was up in no time. Have already recommended him to a friend and Hawpe 2 It will be the first person I recommend to anyone looking for a quality fence.

Description of Work
fencing

Work Completed On 03/22/2021

03/27/2021

Ben and his team built us a beautiful fence. I appreciate their diligent, hard work and excellent communication throughout the process. We would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Fencing

Work Completed On 03/31/2021

03/16/2021

Great team! Very professional and friendly. Excellent communication throughout. I would highly recommend Hawpe2It.

Description of Work
New 130 foot fence

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

Review for Hawpe 2 It Property Services - 1640 E 112th Pl, Denver, CO - 39251138

01/05/2021

Ben was very professional and worked even when it was 15 degrees .I would hire him for any jobs.

Description of Work
Fencing

Work Completed On 01/05/2021

09/04/2020

Hawpe2It replaced rotting fenceposts for me, completed minor repair on my wooden fence, removed 2 fences in my sideyard that connect the house to the fence around the exterior of the property, and the big job: Built a new fence and gate on the side to reconnect the house ot the outside fence. The new fence they built was a custom job. I emailed pictures of a fancy craftsman style fence and gate wi...

Description of Work
Fencing

Category fencing,woodworking

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

Review for Hawpe 2 It Property Services - 1640 E 112th Pl, Denver, CO - 38855043

08/25/2020

Got both projects done with high quality work

Description of Work
Roofing, Handymen, Landscaping, Fencing

Category fencing,roofing

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

07/06/2020

Ben did a great job. This is hard work and Ben did other basic fence repair on many of my planks. Use this guy - he is great!

Description of Work
Fence post repair

Category fencing,woodworking

Work Completed On 05/08/2020

06/01/2020

Contacted and set up an appointment. The contractor never showed up. Wasted my time. No professionalism. How can anybody trust this guy?

Description of Work
Fence Repair

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

so im not sure if you have me confused with someone else. your walk through for an estimate was scheduled for 1130 on June 2nd. i showed up walked the yard with you and have emailed a quote. i apologize for whatever inconvenience you've been caused but calling me untrustworthy after i showed up is a little extreme. i feel I've not been given a fair chance to please you with my fence repair service...

05/26/2020

Responsive and reasonably priced. The post is a little different but it works.

Description of Work
Replaced driveway gate

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

it was a pleasure working forcyou let us know when you're ready for the opener or if you decide not to get one we will come back and take the long part of that post out for you.

05/22/2020

Everything went very well. They did exactly what I asked. Walked me through it before they started. Asked questions so as to get a clear picture of what exactly I wanted. Also walked me through when they were finished. They did very high quality work.

Description of Work
Fencing

Work Completed On 05/23/2020

Clean & Seal Deck, Fence, Patio or Porch, Wood Fence Install, Exterior Home Paint or Stain, Snow Removal

Ask for Details!