Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • With Angi since November 2005

3.3

104 W 104th Ave

Denver, CO 80234

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.

11/07/2011

Selene K.

The service they did was still under warranty and the charge was $70 but they paid for it. I remember the charge coming through. They are very courteous. They came back to do work because they needed a part. So they set up the appointment and came back. They were very good. We will use their services again in the future.

Description of Work
We used Geek Squad for large appliance repair. We last used their services in early October may be.

Category appliance repair

12/04/2008

Katherine G.

I stopped by twice to the geek squad office to help repair a wireless connection problem specific to my Vista computer. They were unable to do so on site. So I put down a $350 deposit, and scheduled a first-in-the-morning appointment for a house visit. I did this more than a week in advance, and made very clear that because of a very busy travel schedule, it was extremely important that I have an 8:00 or 8:30 appt. on that specific date, which was completely free at the time I made the appointment. With some difficulty, they printed out a confirmation sheet confirming this appt. The day rolls around and they don't show. I call the 800 number, and reached a Best Buy bimbo, who tells me that my appointment is scheduled between noon and 4:00. No one told me or consulted me on the change, offered any explanation--not that I cared at this point. I went back and recovered my deposit from these *explicit*, and pointed out to them that any other vendor would actually honor their appointments for free--no deposit required.

Description of Work
Nothing was actually performed.

10/18/2007

MAUREEN S.

They did a very competent job and did the job pretty quickly. They came out the day after we bought everything and had us up and going pretty fast. It's nice to have everything on the wireless system. They did good work.

Description of Work
They installed the wireless system at our home after we bought everything at Best Buy.

11/16/2005

ROBIN W.

Geek Squad diagnosed the issue that I had with being unable to boot up as a bad motherboard. They sold me and installed a motherboard and it did not resolve the issue. It appeared to, but only for a day or two. I ended up having to replace the harddrive as well.

Description of Work
Diagnosed a bad motherboard and suggested replacement. I allowed them to do so and it didn't resolve the issue.

Rapid Energy Solutions

Rapid Energy Solutions has been doing Electrical Installations & Service since 2016. We also handle Excavation & Trenching Services, Land & Lot Leveling, Landscape Material Delivery, Land & Lot Mowing. Our professional team is well trained and committed to helping you with all of your Electrical & Land Dirt Work needs.

Evolving Home Automation

Here at Evolving Homes, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 5 years of experience we are experts in Home Theater systems and Smart Home Automation. We are family owned and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project to make your home safe and convenient for your family. We look forward to earning your business. We offer free in-Home or Over The Phone Consultations. https://evolvinghomeautomation.com

2022 Super Service Award

TV Repair
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available
    ASK FOR DETAILS
    90 Days

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models.