Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • With Angi since November 2005

3.4

4100 E MEXICO AVE

Denver, CO 80222

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.

06/01/2016

James L.

Not great. They didn't fix everything I wanted them to. They were here in February of 2016. It cost $170.

Description of Work
We got our stereo and home theater from Geek Squad- Best Buy.

Category home theater design

05/16/2013

Phil M.

The guy was good. He has been with the company for fifteen years and he was excellent. He listened to what my concerns were. While he was fixing my concern, he was explaining it to me.

Description of Work
I used the computer repair service of Geek Squad.

04/22/2013

DAWN W.

See above

Description of Work
I had scheduled an appointment in late Feb or early March, the service person never showed up. I ended up calling Dr Computer and was very very pleased with the service from Dr Computer and would use them again in a heart beat !

12/11/2012

Elizabeth B.

Not as good as I hoped for.

Description of Work
These guys are very unorganized. They set up my computer in my husband's name when my name was on the box. They get uptight when you have questions for them. It's frustrating to have to work with them.

05/07/2012

Mary B.

They were thorough. I was totally pleased with the job, but I thought it was a little pricey.

Description of Work
We used Best Buy to repair our computer. They cleaned up the hard drive and got rid of viruses. They also updated our computer.

11/18/2005

The tech arrived, and fiddled around for two hours to make the wireless connection work. I felt that since he was a professional, it should have been done faster, especially since they were charging $75.00 per hour.

Description of Work
I bought a wireless router from them, and then couldn't get it to work. I called and they sent out a tech.

11/02/2005

KIM M.

THE AGENT WAS AT THE HOUSE FOR 2 HOURS AND WHEN HE LEFT WE COULD NOT USE THE PRINTER. HE HAD DELETED THE PRINTER SPOOL AND HAD TO COME BACK THE NEXT DAY AND WAS HERE FOR ANOTHER 2 1/2 HOURS WITH NO SUCCESS. HE TOLD US THAT THE ONLY WAY TO CLEAN IT UP WOULD BE TO TAKE EVERYTHING OFF OF THE COMPUTER AND START OVER - BUT I WOULD BE CHARGED ANOTHER FEE FOR DOING THIS.

Description of Work
OUR COMPUTER KEPT SHOWING THAT THE DISK SPACE WAS LOW AND NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES WE WOULD PERFORM THE DEFRAGMENTOR AND DELETE UNNECESSARY FILES FROM OUR HARD DRIVE, THE MESSAGE WOULD KEEP POPPING UP. SO THE AGENT, PAVEL, CLEANED IT UP AND CLEARED UP SOME ROOM ON THE DISK.

MB Home Tech Solutions

TV Mounting, Home theater installation Security system/ Camera installation

Videotechnica

Videotechnica Home Theater & Smart Home is a small business located in Highlands Ranch. Our main priority is finding you the right solution to make your project dreams come to life. We do not recommend based on bottom line, and we always educate our clients on the benefits of any products we may sell through our no-pressure approach. We put the client before us, we are not happy until you are happy!

Amazing E LLC

TV Repair
    Camera Repair
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available
    90 Days

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models.