Gaskin Granite

Founded 1989 • With Angi since February 2011

5371 Tennyson St Ste 11

Denver, CO 80212

Granite slab custom countertops, 4 employees,Owner is involved in every aspect of the job form Sales to Installation

Janine T.
06/01/2013
Mike installed a sink along with granite countertops. When the glue was set we tried the faucet but plumbing under the sink leaked badly. Called him and made arrangements with him to correct it but on the agreed day, he did not come out. We made arrangements a second time for him to come out but he stood us up and would no longer answer our calls. We had to hire a plumber to come out and fix his mistake. In addition, after installation of granite, we noticed that the edges were not polished, We called him to let him know and request that he come out and completer the job. He did not return our calls. During installation, Mike belittled his crew almost the entire time. Very embarrassing. Mike Gaskin did not stand behind his work and behaved in an unprofessional manner toward us the customer as well as his crew.
Description of Work
Installed granite countertops in kitchen
Category
marble & granite
Kevin M.
11/16/2012
First I should say I don't really like the pricing structure of the granite countertop industry. Specifically in regards to the way that the granites are priced. I can't just go to a stone yard and find out what the slab that I like costs. I have to contact a fabricator (who then contacts the stone yard that I'm at) to get a price. So I can understand that it might be frustrating when a company gives several quotes but then the customer goes with a different company because they had a better quote. That being said Gaskin should NOT vent his frustration on the customer. After I said I ended up with another company and thanked him for his help I received this email: "All that work for nothing. Thank you for the practice I really didn't need" Granted it's not a vicious email but definitely unprofessional.
Description of Work
I recieved several quotes based on a cabinet diagram.
Category
marble & granite

I did no work for this person never even meat them, You can tell the member was flustered from the very beginning when he called me for some granite prices from the granite distributor and found out that they only give slab pricing to the fabricators so he called me for pricing I put together some quotes for him then followed up latter at this time he told he had decided to use some else he known from the very beginning and wasn't interested this to me is a waste of my time if he knowingly isn't going to use me from the beginning then why call me im not in the business to educate for free please remove this rating from my account as I am trying to establish a ratings list with angies list and this is the first rating that reflects my business bad and I never even did any work for this person Thank you

Pro Stone Granite and Marble

The way we work with our customers we come out to the job site bring out samples of all the granite we carry in out shop to make it easier to picture or match the counter to the cabinets and walls . Also to start working on your kitchen we just need a deposit for the material and once we instal everything and your 100% satisfied then we collect the remaining balance . Which takes 3-5 business days to fabricate and Instal. 100% Quality guarantee !! We work with all type of stone Granite, Marble, Quartz, Soap Stone , Onyx you name it

All Home Restoration

4 Seasons Construction

We are a full service remodel, and Handyman outfit. Kitchens, bathrooms, basements, Doors, Windows, trim moldings, Decks, Drywall, Flooring of all kinds and much more.

Check, PayPal

Granite Slab Countertops Silestone Slab Countertops Quartz Slab Countertops Marble Slab Countertops Kitchen Countertops Bathroom Countertops Fireplace Surrounds Cabinet Maufacturing Cabinet Refacing Commercial Transition Tops Complete Kitchen Remodel Complete Bathroom Remodel Granite Slab Furniture