Elder Auto

Founded 1994 • With Angi since August 2006

In 1994, the Elder family opened their first auto repair shop in Denver, Virginia Village Texaco, located on the corner of Florida Ave and Holly St. Eventually outgrowing the original 3 bay gas station; a move to a larger 7 bay shop was made in 2005. Elder Auto opened at 4940 E Asbury Ave. Again our business quickly grew and in 2013 it was time for a move to a larger auto repair facility with 15 bays. Today, our business continues to thrive, and we now offer an extensive range of automotive repair services at our new location at 5555 E Evans Ave. Additional email - ramon@elderauto.net. Additional DBA - ElderAuto Inc. Additional fax - (303) 756-3316. Additional phone - (303) 691-9161. Additional contact name - Gloria. Award winning....

Advanced Transmission Center

Advanced Transmission Center

Locally-owned and operated since 1986, Advanced Transmission Center has prioritized customer satisfaction for over three DECADES. We will treat you and your vehicle with Respect, Honesty and Excellence every time. We serve the Denver metro area from multiple locations (Lakewood and Westminster). Many of our customers come from Arvada, Denver, Lakewood, Westminster, Golden, Wheat Ridge, Broomfield and Thornton. We look forward to serving you! We rebuild in-house transmissions, transfer cases and differentials. We repair clutches, drive shafts and axles. We also improve transmission life by completing a power flush on functional transmissions. We are also the FIRST EVER transmission shop in Colorado designed as AAA Approved! Call now for a FREE estimate plus FREE towing with repairs!

05/05/2020

I love this place and every single employee treats me and my vehicles with the upmost respect! Cody is nothing but on top of it, to getting the work done within a day or two, calling me back almost instantly and I never have to wait for a call back! I would never hesitate trusting this company and employees with my vehicle. I love that I know for a fact I'm getting price quotes correctly and not g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husbands car fixed from top to bottom

CATEGORY

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for the awesome review! We appreciate your business and all your referrals. Yes I agree, Cody is one of our best Service Advisors. Ramon Elder Owner

07/24/2018

Honest shop that didn't try to sell me repairs I didn't need. I'll definitely be going back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ball joints, tie rod

CATEGORY auto repair

08/14/2017

I would definitely recommend them. Trustworthy repairs and honest dealing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change, new tires, radiator leak

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires,radiator service

08/09/2017

Great! The car ran perfectly after the work and still runs fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A lot of repairs were made including a tire puncture, instrument panel, steering issue, and fluid changes...these people are great. The price was fair, communication on problems, repair and pricing was more professional than I have experience in decades.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

08/09/2017

I live a state away and any trip to Elder Auto is well worth my time. They even found that one repair could be done differently than initially thought, called to let me know, and saved me hundreds. Everyone was terrific! I've never been so happy with auto repairs in 40 years and I honestly can't recommend Elder Auto enough! I'll definitely go back with any future problems no matter the make of my ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Where I live no one was able to diagnose my need for a new steering pump for years. Elder Auto worked with me and figured it out in no time. I had other issues that needed fixes too and now things work just fine. My instrument panel dial arms would get stuck now and then for the last three years...one to the point that my local "certified" mechanic just cut the RPM dial arm off so I could put my car in park. Elder fixed the instrument cluster and replaced the cut part.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

Thank you very much for your review, I will pass it on to my staff. If we ever fail to deliver top notch customer service please let me know. Thank you again. Ramon Elder

Auto repair - foreign & domestic, 30k, 60k, 90k manufacturer's recommended mileage service, engine performance, automatic & manual transmission, heating & cooling system, air conditioning service, brakes, timing belts, front end alignments, oil & filter change, tires & wheel balancing, clutch repair, fuel injection service, battery starting & charging service, cv axle shaft and service & emissions repair.

Auto body repairs.